foods that effect how sperm tastes

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi can anyone give me some foods or drinks which would make my sperm taste nicer and foods to avoid that could make y sperm taste odd or bitter. thanks

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Everyone seems to say pineapple improves the flavour and to avoid asparagus. Fruit in general is supposed to help. And avoid meat, alcohol, and caffeinated drinks.

Unfortunately, I have no science to back up this advice, just word of mouth, so to speak. Anyone have any references?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone seems to say pineapple improves the flavour and to avoid asparagus. Fruit in general is supposed to help. And avoid meat, alcohol, and caffeinated drinks.

Unfortunately, I have no science to back up this advice, just word of mouth, so to speak. Anyone have any references?

I've heard the same stuff. No clue if it's true.

Eat pineapple, strawberries, any sweet fruit. Water.

Avoid asparagus, presumably other vegetables, meats, dairy products

pdsover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pineapple and anything naturally sweet makes it taste better. Beer, smoking, being sick, bad diet affects the taste for the worst..

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
MEAT!

I'm almost certain now that eating meat is the number one factor that causes unpleasant taste in semen.

Artful and I are both vegetarians, but he's the first and only vegetarian whose sperm I have tasted.

I taste it on a regular basis, and no, I'm not being sickeningly biased just because I love him -- his semen is by far the most pleasant I have ever tasted.

There is almost no trace of the bitterness that is common in almost all the semen I've tasted before.

I realize becoming a vegetarian is a big step, and I'm not going to try to vegetarianize the world or get into any kind of a debate about that.

But I would say that if you're a meateater, and you have a hot date coming up, you may want to seriously consider laying off meat for a few days before. Also, jack off daily to clear out any lingering bitterness you have in your stored seminal fluid.

I have no idea if the above would work, but I'd be interested to find out. If anyone does try it, and does a comparative taste test, let me know. :wink:

I would love to find out for sure whether my theory of vegetarianism causing delicious sperm is true, or if something else is responsible for my Master's uncommonly nice-tasting emissions. :biggrin1:

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
enjoying sperm, much like vaginal secretions is an acquired taste.

When you acquire true love for the other person it's amazing how you enjoy their taste.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have never found that food changes anything about jizz. However, what a woman eats will change the flavor of the pussy. So...if you're on a date and she's eating sushi...maybe you don't really need any sex that night!

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I have found the number one thing that affects my husbands taste is if he has smoked any cigs for the day. YUCK!!!! I can say after he eats seafood, yummy! He also eats a good bit of fruit and , yes I can tell when he has, tastes sweeter.

Honeydew

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cigarettes make cum taste foul
so too does poppers
imho pineapples rule and so do all other fruits!!!
cucumber and celery are also good but be wary of other vegetables
other than that a healthy diet and lifestyle are the best indicators

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
Canned black olives give a subtle sweet taste. The best thing about is that you can always have some on hand, unlike fresh pineapples.

suckntop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find celery makes cum sweet, and oysters make it savory and slightly salty. Hard alcohol drinkers have very bitter teeth coating cum. Diabetics all seem to have very sweet cum, almost to sweet.