foods that effect how sperm tastes

V12hcmf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my vast exp of giving loads to women (a fetish of mine :biggrin1:), they've all reported that it tasted either neutral to sweet. This is from a strict diet of:

Fruit juices: Bolthouse/naked: The fruit blends with lots of apples, blueberries, strawberries, pineapples, bananas, mangos, oranges etc...

Lots of mixed nuts: Almonds esp! Walnuts, filberts, brazils, peanuts, cashews...

White/red meats chicken/fish: Flounder, sockeye salmon, tilapia, cod, herring...

Plenty of spinach salads.

I think it really cums down to a healthy diet and lots of liquid consumption. I do not drink more than maybe 2-5 drinks per week, I don't smoke cigs, but I vaporize :naughty:...

It's not scientific, but srsly I have noted the rave reviews while on this long time diet. Eating healthy should be everyones 100% top priority.

wdsr5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was taking Muscle builders (orange flavor) 3 times a day for a month. One night after jacking off for and hour I finally shot my load and was curious to see how it tasted, So it and my Jizz tasted like Oranges..

V12hcmf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was taking Muscle builders (orange flavor) 3 times a day for a month. One night after jacking off for and hour I finally shot my load and was curious to see how it tasted, So it and my Jizz tasted like Oranges..

OMg... that sounds so vile, but then again, chicks always taste their pussy after I finger them... NOOOO I just cannot do it... lol... I have heard my taste is "good" for what it's worth. :confused: :biggrin1: