Fool'n around when young

imacdaddy

Experimental Member
Media
So its been awhile since I've posted...

My colleague at work who happens to be a good buddy of mine sent me this video...its a long story.
anyway this got me thinking, I didn't really fool around with my buddies all that much when I was younger, weather it be elementary school, high school, or even college.
I was just too sheltered and does everyone do this or am I just crazy?

XTube Videos

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my school friend used to always start play wrestling with me (id been around 15 then)...he always got an erection which he liked to press into me but it never went any further..i often wanted to grope it just to see his reaction or to see if thats what he wanted me to do......ive often thought about it since as to me if he was a str8 friend why was he getting hard rubbing against me?......i was waaaay to shy then i guess and still am to some extent to make moves on anyone.

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So its been awhile since I've posted...

My colleague at work who happens to be a good buddy of mine sent me this video...its a long story.
anyway this got me thinking, I didn't really fool around with my buddies all that much when I was younger, weather it be elementary school, high school, or even college.
I was just too sheltered and does everyone do this or am I just crazy?

XTube Videos

fool.ed around - when young
maybe why so normal now old ?