Foolproof edging and ejaculation control

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I have seen all sorts of testaments to the benefits of edging -- helps with erection problems, more powerful ejaculations, better and longer orgasms, increased cum volume but the common element of every story I have heard from the guys who swear by edging is that it is chancy situation. They all masturbate till close to the edge then stop and start again. I have not talked to one who has used the reverse kegel to help reduce the chance to near zero of saying “oops”. Most I have talked to have improved their edging success after trying it. Not only does it reduce going beyond edge to near zero probability but you can approach the edge much more closely and enjoy that few seconds of pre-ejaculatory immediacy over and over again. The reverse kegel is also a terrific aid in premature ejaculation and allows you to decide exactly when you will cum and how powerfully you will cum.

I discovered the technique at age 14 and did not know it had a name and at first thought I was damaging something but have used it 1000’s of times since with never a single failure to stop ejaculation dead in its tracks. The kegel is the pinching muscle tension you use when you pulsatingly squirt your piss that you feel in your groin and also when you pinch off your shit – same muscle tightening. It is that tightening sensation that in pulses pushes out your cum during your orgasm. The reverse kegel is not exactly the opposite but rather than tightening those muscles or compressing them, you will spread those muscles in your groin and it is a “bearing down” muscle engagement that you use in trying to force yourself to piss in a hurry or try to force out a large dry turd. The beauty is that it is the only ejaculation control that when done exactly as I tell you, never, never fails.

When you are masturbating or engaged in sex, you wait till you know you are just about to cum – normally this is when your kegel will take over the action, but you are going to override that by engaging the reverse kegel and just as importantly you must stop your fucking or masturbating while you are in the reverse kegel. Otherwise you are no better off than the guy who hits the brakes and keeps foot on accelerator as he approaches the cliff. You must hold the reverse kegel until you feel the urgency to ejaculate subside, usually about 10 seconds or so, perhaps as much as 20 – and under no circumstances will you change to kegel, or you will shoot your wad immediately. If when you relax the reverse kegel, you feel that urgency return, then engage it again until it is safe to continue fucking or masturbating. It usually does not take as long to reach this pre-climax moment again as it did the first time but if you wait just a bit longer, you can double or triple your usual fuck time with just one of two of these.

This of course is great for edging – I tested myself once recently and was able to edge with almost constant masturbating for over 7 hrs and then stopped and went another 3.5 hrs the next day ending in what felt to me and looked like an atomic explosion of cum and literally knocked me down it was so powerful and hurt (felt good) so badly. But this method works on a much more important problem, premature ejaculation. Now of course you will have to become adept at that period of no more stroking or stopping your partner from sucking or fucking you and substitute some other form of sexual stimulation to them. Here is time for use of your tongue or tender use of those fingers to keep the good feelings from taking an intermission. I have guided bunches of young guys through this process, some of whom, have been seriously ridiculed by their girlfriends for ejaculating before even getting the head in the pussy or barely past parted lips. Not a one has not improved his sex life immeasurably using this little trick. How does it work, the reverse kegel operates on muscles engaged in a manner that is opposite to those that operate when you are cumming so the cum is clamped off and cannot flow in the reverse kegel. How does it work, the reverse kegel operates on muscles engaged in a manner that is opposite to those that operate when you are cumming so the cum is clamped off and cannot flow in the reverse kegel.

If you were like me at 14, it only took about five minutes to cum and you may be asking, will I have to use this trick 20 times to go an hour for rest of my sex life. Answer is no, with time you will accustom your body psychologically and phycially not to get to cumming stage so quickly, so you will be able to reduce the frequency that you have to use the reverse kegel. Good luck guys and hopefully this effort on your part will make sex last longer and be much more enjoyable for you and for your partner.

This may sound like a pervert, but if anyone actually is having trouble using this technique I can demonstrate on cam or talk you through it – I will under no circumstances ask you to be on cam or accept invitation to watch which is what sexual predators often do. I have been touched by guys telling about their fast gun ejaculations and some have been in 20’s and even experienced guys usually have never heard of or used this technique so it is a pleasure to share good news I discovered on my own, fortunately very early.

nc_guy

Expert Member
Media
Forest City (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A guy my g/f works with came over last weekend, he was fucking her for several hours, When he finally cummed, she was moaning in pleasure, he seemed like it took him 10 minutes to finish, I thought was going to explode watching. They fucked all weekend , I enjoyed eating her out the next morning.