Foot and Calf Cramps

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been with women who have had foot cramps during sex and one had a calf cramp so severe that everything stopped while we took a good ten minutes to rub the spasm out. Have any of the women here experienced something similar?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep! I was just asking another member about hip cramps today. The feet cramps I blame on high heels and possible low potassium/ sodium levels. I drink a cup of milk every morning and that has seemed to keep the lower area cramps away until lately in my hips. Which I was told could be magnesium, which I hadn't thought of. But I used to get cramps in my feet and I would have to hold them and sometimes I would fall asleep like that or I would wake up with cramps in my legs at night and have to hop out of bed. Maybe some type of electrolyte imbalance.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been told by partners that their toes curl so hard during orgasm that it sets off cramps.

My advice is find a new partner, go with a gymnist or soccer player, in my experience both can take it like a champ. Fat girls have all sorts of muscle and fatty tissue problems.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, there you are not quite correct. The woman with the severe calf cramp during sex was an accomplished basketball and field hockey player. She had thin ankles with well defined gastrocnemius muscles. Her legs were spectacular. I think she cramped so hard because she was so well muscled.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, there you are not quite correct. The woman with the severe calf cramp during sex was an accomplished basketball and field hockey player. She had thin ankles with well defined gastrocnemius muscles. Her legs were spectacular. I think she cramped so hard because she was so well muscled.

That is what I thought about that comment as well. I jog everyday and the only thing I could think of that could cause them is the fact that I have added swimming to my workout... BUT I don't really use my legs when i swim, I try to only use my upper body.

Seriously maybe she has an electrolyte Imbalance look up symptoms of hypokalemia or hyponatremia... cramps in the feet and legs are one of them. If shes working out hard she may not be replacing the things her body needs enough a simple blood test could rule that out.

She's not flexible enough. Basketball players are too big and bulky and come on, what women play field hockey, that's a guy's sport.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I have been with women who have had foot cramps during sex and one had a calf cramp so severe that everything stopped while we took a good ten minutes to rub the spasm out. Have any of the women here experienced something similar?

Yeah, during sex and masturbation. It's because I point my toes and tense my leg muscles in the run up to orgasm - I rarely need 10 mins to rub out the spasm because I've gotten used to feeling the cramp coming on and stretching the muscles the other way to avert it. I have also learnt to orgasm without having my toes pointed... that actually took a little training.

She's not flexible enough. Basketball players are too big and bulky and come on, what women play field hockey, that's a guy's sport.

Hey! I played field hockey when I was 12 / 13. In goal usually, with no protective head gear cos my school didn't have any. (I bet a lot of people are nodding sagely to themselves and saying "ah... so that's what happened!" :crazy:)

babl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My advice is find a new partner, go with a gymnist or soccer player, in my experience both can take it like a champ. Fat girls have all sorts of muscle and fatty tissue problems.

Foot and calf cramps aren't uncommon for myself during sex and I don't consider myself overweight nor have fatty tissue problems

...and I played field hockey.