foot ball shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sandie305, Jan 23, 2008.

1. sandie305

sandie305 New Member

Albums:
    Today on my way to work i saw a young guy (maybe 22) he was wearing those silky foot ball shorts...his package was huge!
    It stuck right out, i kept looking at it and he saw me!!
    he did smile though. Do you think he gets it alot?
    god i love a big cock in sports wear!!

2. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I love them too! Most vivid memories of a young hunk that came in my store several years ago wearing white mesh shorts. Evidentally nothing else on underneath. You could tell he was cut - big rim bulge sticking out. I know he saw me staring but I just couldn't help it.
    It was like he was advertising.

3. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    2 of my biggest fetishes, mesh shorts and football shorts......here I am

Attached Files:

4. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

Hey, Industrial. Your cock is hanging out.

5. scotslad20

scotslad20 New Member

omg indust where you get all your pics lol

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Absolutely, he gets looks all the time and he loves it or he would not have smiled nor would he have dressed that way in the first place. I'd love to hear more about how his package "stuck right out". Was he hanging or pointing up? I started to notice younger guys wearing mesh and dazzle shorts at the gym years ago. I liked the look of those shorts as they are more sheer and revealing compared to heavier cotton gym shorts. If a guy wore briefs, you could see the outline of his underwear through his shorts. If he wore boxers or freeballed, you could see the outline of his hanging dick through the sheer material. The light colors are not for shy guys! You see it all. I had never considered boxers with gym shorts until I saw so many local guys doing it. Mesh is the new spandex, and guys love to wear those shorts to show their assets. It feels great to walk around hanging loose and free in those silky shorts. Industrialsize and I have the same fetish. I have over 30 pair of Champion, Russell Athletic, and Nike mesh and dazzle shorts. I love trackpants, too. Athletic wear is the best!

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Industrial Size, your one image above is certainly a Champion.

8. Alexander the 8

Alexander the 8 Well-Known Member

For years I would try and hide my size, eg at sports clubs walking with a towel in front of me at the pool side/sauna. Until I met my wife, and she made me feel proud of what I had and not to consider myself as a freak. He obviously has no reservations about showing it off, good on him. If you've got it flaunt it!

9. sandie305

sandie305 New Member

Albums:
    Does your wife take care of your monster for you? hanjobs?

10. Silk Soccer shorts

Silk Soccer shorts New Member

I wear those silky shorts all the time i have so many pairs it looks so good when you have a hard on

11. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I wish guys still wore lycra shorts...

12. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love 'em, too. They feel so great compared to other shorts. If I'm in public, I have to hide it if it gets all the way hard to avoid being obscene. I don't mind getting a semi though.

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The '90s were fun, huh?! Speaking of lycra, here's a short story for the readers. The early and mid '90s were the years that I was the most fit ever and could wear anything and look great. In '91 or '92, I bought a pair of turquoise and lime O'Neil lycra shorts at a surf shop (too bad that look didn't catch on with the surfers instead of the below the knee boardshorts we see now). A friend bought me a pair of white and black vertical striped lycra shorts that summer. I wore either of them when I went mountain biking from Pacific Beach to Black's Beach (clothing optional). They were wicked sexy. Back then, I only wore briefs as UW, but couldn't wear briefs with lycra shorts (same thing goes with bike shorts). I had never freeballed, so I had to rely on the lycra fabric to keep everything in place. It was a non-issue while riding, but every now and then, I'd have to pick up my bike and walk (over rocks, through tidepools, soft beach sand, etc.). One time, my dick slid down the right side of my leg while I was carrying the bike at high tide. The unfamiliar pointing down position with the lycra rubbing on my dick head made me hard right away, but there was nothing that I could do. It was the nude beach, so I didn't worry about people noticing my dick trying to poke a hole through the right leg of my shorts. The folks at Black's got a good show that day. Feeling that huge boner being massaged with every step through the soft sand in front of the beach crowd made me so horny that I had to get off as soon as I arrived home.

Lycra is still around as compression shorts, if you're daring enough to wear them as outerwear. Now there are mesh shorts and dazzle shorts for sports. The thin nature of the fabric make them very sexy. One big difference: lycra is snug and holds everything in; mesh/dazzle is loose and lets everthing hang and swing. IMO, mesh/dazzle is just as sexy as lycra if you don't buy the shorts too large.

14. Niss87Maxx

Niss87Maxx New Member

Albums:
    He may be a member on here that post about how he enjoys showing his bulge out in public and making it swing back and forth while others stare. Anytime anyone sees this out in public, ask him if he is a member on lpsg site.

Draft saved Draft deleted