Foot fetish

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a thing for shoes, so in that sense, yeah I like feet. I never understood why some people were so grossed out by even clean cute feet. Men have always noticed both my mother and my feet, we always thought it was a bit odd! Haha, if it will get me a foot massage, I'm all for it!

Reactions: docs20i and MDM8

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but two conditions:
1. They must be in a pair of heels. Wedges are OK. Open toed, I prefer the heel open too. Platform is a plus.
2. Pedicure must be neat. French Tip, where the nail is clear except for the white tip is my favorite.

If those two requirments are not met, then feet... are just feet.

Reactions: THICKBABIXXX

docs20i

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had guys who are into big feet ask me to send them pictures and what have you... but it's hard to find guys that are into size 10w.. most guys tend to like skinny feet on a broad.

I’d love to see your feet, and if you have cute sneakers that would be even better!

Reactions: Masontops

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a thing for shoes, so in that sense, yeah I like feet. I never understood why some people were so grossed out by even clean cute feet. Men have always noticed both my mother and my feet, we always thought it was a bit odd! Haha, if it will get me a foot massage, I'm all for it!

hey bigtits4bigdicks, I have a similar foot and shoe fetish and bit. Check out my women’s size 7 shoe album! Here is the cover pic plus a couple more!

Attachments

Reactions: THICKBABIXXX

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I imagine there is an LPSGish board for just this topic!

I do have to say cracked/dry feet on a woman are a big turn off- I want sexy, petite, well cared for soft, silky feet, with delicate toes to.....

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not personally into FF (as in over other peoples feet) but i do have 3 foot slaves who adore mine (all have been 'with me' for over a year and half).

ALL insist that i mustnt wear nail polish as a true foot fetishist likes to see the natural nail.I do however have a french pedicure.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has beautiful feet... she keeps them soft and supple... nice pedicures and a great collection of shoes. She loves to tease me with her feet.

As young students in university we started as friends but she "got to me" by playing footsie with her sexy feet under the table in the library.

I never realized what a serious foot fetish I had until one day, after we were married for several years, she told me that when we make love missionary style she noticed that she could always make me cum more quickly when she rubbed her feet on my insoles.

Does that make it a double foot fetish? I love the look and feel of her feet and she can make me cum quicker by rubbing my feet with her feet...

docs20i

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Foot fetish... not really for me, but definitely a shoe & boot fetish.

I can't count the gallons of cum I've shot thinking about girls in Keds, Tretorns, Puma, Adidas, Converse, Doc Martins, Hunter Wellies, Ugg....