Foot fetish

I dated a woman with a foot fetish. I didn't mind it all. She kept her feet prestine though. Very very soft, clean and always had nails painted. her toes were also perfectly proportioned and nice high arches. To be honest, hers were so perfect, that pretty much any other feet I notice now disgust me.

docs20i

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had guys who are into big feet ask me to send them pictures and what have you... but it's hard to find guys that are into size 10w.. most guys tend to like skinny feet on a broad.

10w is an awesome boot or sneaker size ;)

docs20i

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had guys who are into big feet ask me to send them pictures and what have you... but it's hard to find guys that are into size 10w.. most guys tend to like skinny feet on a broad.

I’d love to see your feet, and if you have cute sneakers that would be even better!

Reactions: Masontops

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a thing for shoes, so in that sense, yeah I like feet. I never understood why some people were so grossed out by even clean cute feet. Men have always noticed both my mother and my feet, we always thought it was a bit odd! Haha, if it will get me a foot massage, I'm all for it!

hey bigtits4bigdicks, I have a similar foot and shoe fetish and bit. Check out my women’s size 7 shoe album! Here is the cover pic plus a couple more!

Attachments

Reactions: THICKBABIXXX