Rigito69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I’m 22yrs old and I just realized that I have this really strong foot fetish. It’s getting to the point that I wanna act on it but since I’m a pretty cute guy I think that people will get shocked. Plus idk who would wanna fuck around w others feet. HMU if your down

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congratulations on beginning recognizing and exploring your fetish!

But you've got one major problem that you're going to need to get past: the idea that somehow having a fetish is "bad" or "wrong" or "ugly"... Your statement; "since I'm a pretty cute guy I think people will get shocked" is, to put it bluntly, pretty fucked up. Why is it fucked up? Because somewhere in your head, "foot fetish" = "ugly person". And that's probably been put there by our fucked up sex-shaming culture. The reality is that most folks have some kind of fetish, but the sex-negative culture tries to shame everyone into hiding anything fun or interesting. You're gonna need to get past those terrible shaming biases before you can really embrace who you are and what you want.

Fetishes are completely unrelated to how conventionally attractive someone is. Period. End of story. If somehow you equate any particular fetish with only being the kind of thing that someone who "looks a certain way" is into, then you really need to learn and explore a lot more because you'll find every kind of person into every kind of thing. I've met handsome television personalities who wanted to be shit on. I've met fashion models who wanted to suck people's toes. And yes, I've met "ugly" people who thought those fetishes were only for people uglier than them.

So, the first part of accepting your fetish and exploring it is to get the ridiculous idea out of your head that only a certain "type" of person is into, in your case, feet. Once you get past that, you will also find that a foot fetish is pretty mild on the fetish scale. You're in Tracy... next Sunday is Folsom Street Fair in SF... come on over and you'll see that a foot fetish is the least interesting fetish on display in the middle of a public street! (And try to stand upwind of the actually pretty handsome dude who's into smearing cow manure on himself...)

Once you've realized and accepted that lots of everyday people are into feet, you can look on a site like Fetlife or Recon, or even just put in your Grindr or Scruff profile that you're into feet... you'd be surprised how many hits you get from people who might even be more handsome than you. :)

Personally, I find nice looking feet very attractive and wanted to explore whether I had a foot fetish. Once I got over my own sense of shame about that, I got to explore that and found many incredibly sexy guys who didn't mind if I sometimes rubbed or kissed their feet before or during sex. Even guys who "weren't into feet" began to enjoy letting me have a few minutes to play with theirs. When I rolled it out as a "bonus" part of the package instead of treating it like I was delivering terrible news, I was able to find some guys who let me indulge and explore, and it was a win-win. It's not a core part of my own sexual practices these days, but it's a part of who I am and what gets me going. And even today when I hook up with guys, I seldom even mention it... I just sometimes pull their leg down from off my shoulder while I'm fucking them and might suck on their big toe while I'm cumming. :)

Good luck!

Rigito69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank

But you've got one major problem that you're going to need to get past: the idea that somehow having a fetish is "bad" or "wrong" or "ugly"... Your statement; "since I'm a pretty cute guy I think people will get shocked" is, to put it bluntly, pretty fucked up. Why is it fucked up? Because somewhere in your head, "foot fetish" = "ugly person". And that's probably been put there by our fucked up sex-shaming culture. The reality is that most folks have some kind of fetish, but the sex-negative culture tries to shame everyone into hiding anything fun or interesting. You're gonna need to get past those terrible shaming biases before you can really embrace who you are and what you want.

Fetishes are completely unrelated to how conventionally attractive someone is. Period. End of story. If somehow you equate any particular fetish with only being the kind of thing that someone who "looks a certain way" is into, then you really need to learn and explore a lot more because you'll find every kind of person into every kind of thing. I've met handsome television personalities who wanted to be shit on. I've met fashion models who wanted to suck people's toes. And yes, I've met "ugly" people who thought those fetishes were only for people uglier than them.

So, the first part of accepting your fetish and exploring it is to get the ridiculous idea out of your head that only a certain "type" of person is into, in your case, feet. Once you get past that, you will also find that a foot fetish is pretty mild on the fetish scale. You're in Tracy... next Sunday is Folsom Street Fair in SF... come on over and you'll see that a foot fetish is the least interesting fetish on display in the middle of a public street! (And try to stand upwind of the actually pretty handsome dude who's into smearing cow manure on himself...)

Once you've realized and accepted that lots of everyday people are into feet, you can look on a site like Fetlife or Recon, or even just put in your Grindr or Scruff profile that you're into feet... you'd be surprised how many hits you get from people who might even be more handsome than you. :)

Personally, I find nice looking feet very attractive and wanted to explore whether I had a foot fetish. Once I got over my own sense of shame about that, I got to explore that and found many incredibly sexy guys who didn't mind if I sometimes rubbed or kissed their feet before or during sex. Even guys who "weren't into feet" began to enjoy letting me have a few minutes to play with theirs. When I rolled it out as a "bonus" part of the package instead of treating it like I was delivering terrible news, I was able to find some guys who let me indulge and explore, and it was a win-win. It's not a core part of my own sexual practices these days, but it's a part of who I am and what gets me going. And even today when I hook up with guys, I seldom even mention it... I just sometimes pull their leg down from off my shoulder while I'm fucking them and might suck on their big toe while I'm cumming. :)

Good luck![/QUOTE

Good luck!
Really nice points. Thanks for it. Your analysis of it all makes it a lot clearer.

Feet are great. You should explore more and find out exactly what gets you going about them.

ThatsNotABanana

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a foot fetish too and took me years before I acted on it.

I knew I was getting interested in feet and socks from my college years. Some of us would hang out at each other homes and we would always take our shoes off. I would often admire my mates socked feet and wish I could get closer to them and I would also wonder what their bare feet would look like too. At that point I knew I was gay but still in the closet so I never acted on it and just thought it was part of being gay. In the summer months we would often chill out sockless and then thats when my fetish really took off .

Some years later I finally accepted being gay and came out I began to really explore the fetish. When i started dating guys and having sex I would ask them if I could worship their feet. Some would be "what are you serious mate?" while other were just curious. 90% of guys loved it whilst the rest thought well whatever.

Now I am really surprised how common a foot and sock fetish is and you just have to look around social media to see how popular it really is amongst guys.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I’m 22yrs old and I just realized that I have this really strong foot fetish. It’s getting to the point that I wanna act on it but since I’m a pretty cute guy I think that people will get shocked. Plus idk who would wanna fuck around w others feet. HMU if your down

I recommend checking Recon.

If you wanted someone from LPSG to contact you, they couldn't, as your privacy settings are too strict.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yes, only the truly ugly, deformed or maggoty want anything to do with feet. You will totally screw with people's minds as you... what is the scenario here again? I won best foot contest in 1990 at KOX in Montreal, at the age of 21. The judges all licked and caressed all the feet because, well, leather bar, foot contest, hello. I don't recall if I thought it was odd, won 100$ plus a bar tab and my friends thought it was unfair because my feet are hairy.