andrewmatts

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is anyone willing to talk about their experiences with feet? I’ve always had a light foot fetish but lately it’s becoming my favourite foreplay! Im curious, make me horny!

tdn013

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes! I've loved feet for as long as I can remember. I used to be a little confused about it when I was younger, but I know for sure they're definitely my go to for getting off. I got real close to a friend I made two years ago and him finding out I was gay was really shocking to him since I "act straight." He wasn't so surprised when he also found out I was into feet since it's a pretty common kink out there. Fast forward to today and I now own several pictures of his feet (which he took and sent to me himself) on my phone. It was part of a deal we made with him paying me back for some stuff, so that was pretty awesome. He's one of the most chill brothers I know.

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me, this is a fetish that I have exclusively with men. I don't get turned on by women's feet.

I do like feet that's well-kept, but not excessively so. As long as the nails are trimmed and callouses and corns are maintained (if they're non-existent, even better!), I will enjoy playing with and worshipping them.

It's been quite difficult finding partners who are into feet. The last time someone paid attention to my feet, I pretty much was in cloud nine.

My 2 sexual fetishes are: big cocks on strong guys and all the power play around that, and a very specific kind of women's feet – size 6 to 8, longer toes without being too long, slightly vascular, high arches, smooth soles, always pedicured. Example: Rocky Barnes's Feet << wikiFeet

Put 'em together and I'm in heaven. Example: Keisha Grey's Feet << wikiFeet X. I'd love to be there while they hook up, worshipping his cock and sucking her toes.

Reactions: samandtham

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My 2 sexual fetishes are: big cocks on strong guys and all the power play around that, and a very specific kind of women's feet – size 6 to 8, longer toes without being too long, slightly vascular, high arches, smooth soles, always pedicured. Example: Rocky Barnes's Feet << wikiFeet

Put 'em together and I'm in heaven. Example: Keisha Grey's Feet << wikiFeet X. I'd love to be there while they hook up, worshipping his cock and sucking her toes.

Not going to lie: Rocky Barnes's feet are indeed beautiful.

Reactions: dannysteiner