1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Foot Fetish

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by andrewmatts, Jul 23, 2019.

1. andrewmatts

andrewmatts Member

is anyone willing to talk about their experiences with feet? I’ve always had a light fetish, but lately it’s becoming my favourite foreplay. I’m curious, make me horny!

DVTS, 4208171, montagabends and 2 others like this.
  2. D_odif

D_odif Well-Liked Member

I had a one night stand once where after getting naked on the bed, grabbed my legs and pulled them straight up in the air and started sucking my feet. Took me by surprise, but it felt good.

I love entwining my legs with a nice masculine guy and rubbing my feet with his!

3. tnman

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All I can tell you is that someone sucking my toes drives me out of my fucking mind!

4. andrewmatts

andrewmatts Member

I love that! Having your feet licked and your toes sucked is the best. I do enjoy having my feet worshipped too, though. Has anyone ever tried that?

montagabends and hypolimnas like this.
  5. CMHFootPig

CMHFootPig Member

Albums:
    Well as you can see from my SN I can honestly say I get rock hard when I’m worshiping a dudes feet and he’s getting into it...For the last 10 years or so whenever I’m going to trick with someone I always let them know I’m going to do it or we’re not going to get off

Attached Files:

hott_p, 4208171, DVTS and 2 others like this.
  6. fellatio4ever

fellatio4ever Well-Liked Member

I like playing with feet and sucked a few big toes before but dont do it often. Sometimes it just happens.

7. uncutnhard

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Was actually at a sex club once where they had glory holes available. Was doing some oral on this guy who whispered to me If I wanted to have a "footjob" ? I had to ask him again on what he asked as I was a bit shocked. I asked how? He wanted me to stick my foot through the hole. Well, I was actually pretty intrigued so I took my shoe and sock off and did just that. He proceeded to massage my foot at first which felt nice and than he started to lick, suck my toes, and run his cock on it and I'm like wow!! It felt fucking amazing! It had made me so hard I was dripping pre cum like crazy, pulled my foot out , stuck my cock back in and shot so hard down his throat. Since that first time I've had my feet worked on a few more times and I can honestly say I'm hooked and discovered an entire new fetish.

8. 1407482

1407482 Guest

thats the best kind of friend

9. Twistedorgasm

Twistedorgasm Well-Liked Member

If you want feet videos or pictures, contact me

10. jb9

jb9 Legendary Member

The arch, or instep, depending on what you call it. Sexy as hell, that part of the body. Not a fan of toe sucking personally, but I like feet.

11. brandon38

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    I like sexy feet that are in good shape it turn me on I don’t know why but just does .

12. erpap

erpap Legendary Member

After a long night of clubbing and dancing this one guy I met online took me back to his place and once in be he sucker my toes like he was giving them a blow job. At first I was kind of turned off. My feet were sweaty and I’m sure must have had not smelled so hot. After a hot second it felt great. I love wrapping my legs around and another guys legs and rubbing my feet against his feet.

DVTS, 4208171, montagabends and 2 others like this.
  13. chadfdecker

chadfdecker Active Member

I used to be a math tutor while in college (I still am in college, but no longer a tutor). One of my students was a 18-year-old high school boy, who was always barefoot during our classes, which took place in his bedroom. One day, when he was in a bad temper, I started massaging his feet and ended up sucking them. More stuff happened that day, maybe I will write about it someday, but my writing skills aren't that good, and nor is my english.

14. dn29043

dn29043 Active Member

Albums:
    Didn't see this post here before you posted it in Ask a Bisexual Man, so I'll post my response here too for whoever would like to read.

Yes! I've loved feet for as long as I can remember. I used to be a little confused about it when I was younger, but I know for sure they're definitely my go to for getting off. I got real close to a friend I made two years ago and him finding out I was gay was really shocking to him since I "act straight." He wasn't so surprised when he also found out I was into feet since it's a pretty common kink out there. Fast forward to today and I now own several pictures of his feet (which he took and sent to me himself) on my phone. It was part of a deal we made with him paying me back for some stuff, so that was pretty awesome. He's one of the most chill brothers I know.

LoveBigP, hypolimnas and F-Ball612 like this.
  15. 4170341

4170341 Guest

My 2 sexual fetishes are: big cocks on strong guys and all the power play around that, and a very specific kind of women's feet – size 6 to 8, longer toes without being too long, slightly vascular, high arches, smooth soles, always pedicured. Example: Rocky Barnes's Feet << wikiFeet

Put 'em together and I'm in heaven. Example: Keisha Grey's Feet << wikiFeet X

16. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Loved Member

I've always liked feet but they haven't been a major fetish that I have been aware of. Because I like fucking guys while they are lying on their backs their feet have been on my shoulders and close to my mouth. My boyfriend's have all generally been tallish like me with much larger than average feet. I also like being in dorm rooms with guys sleeping with uncovered feet lol ... it would be good to see more feet on this site ...

Uctopper, LoveBigP, 4208171 and 9 others like this.
  17. brandon38

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    I love this i in sexy feet myself.

hypolimnas and orangeC like this.
  18. Sapiens

Sapiens Member

Yes, I’ve had my feet sucked, worshipped, cummed on etc. And there’s videos of it around somewhere ;)

4208171 and montagabends like this.
  19. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Loved Member

That sounds great - personally I am as ticklish as fuck if anyone gets near my feet - but I love kissing my bfs feet and having them in my mouth lol.

LoveBigP, 4208171 and montagabends like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice