Mirrorcle_Boy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry no idea but I guess it will be in the filmography of the actors. Perhaps just google both names and see what pops up.
How would I do that when it’s literally just a gif?
Guys In Sweatpants, Corbin Colby takes Austin
That’s the video, I’m talking about the gif.

I've always liked feet but they haven't been a major fetish that I have been aware of. Because I like fucking guys while they are lying on their backs their feet have been on my shoulders and close to my mouth. My boyfriend's have all generally been tallish like me with much larger than average feet. I also like being in dorm rooms with guys sleeping with uncovered feet lol ... it would be good to see more feet on this site ...
Im so jealous of you lol

Reactions: Mruggiero1206

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Years ago I had a friend who had been dating another friend for a fairly long while. Once they broke up I ended up at a party with Him and his ex was not there. We ended up sleeping in the guest room. One of those you better not drive situations. So we ended up in bed and started making out. I had never thought he would be into me as I and his ex looked nothing alike. Eventually he was in the 69 position with me and suddenly he went to my feet and did some amazing stuff that I had never felt before. I didn't know he had such a huge foot fetish.
The next time I was his ex they had apparently had chatted because the ex ask me if I had had a pedicure recently with a smirk on his face. lol

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's my two cents and my take on your post. When im horny for someone, and fond of them sexually, i want to see their feet real bad. an example is my horny long term crush on conor mcgregor, jeronimo amione, etc. i just want to see those manly feet. i cant put why its erotic to me and turns me on. it also applies to finding socked feet. some just literally call out my attention and gets it fully too. unfortunately, i lost the socked feet pics i had before

now, when it comes to hookups. im very not into a guys feet. i prefer them socked and dont want to see them. i know men's feet can smell, so that's not really a bother to me at all. However, when im in love with a guy, thats where it changes.

i have this deep desire to massage their feet, rub them, sniff them, suck their toes too. i love to see them socked in a variety of ways and damn eager to see them without anything. right now, a slim irish dude im in love with has that attention. i have yet to see his socked or bare feet, and its driving me crazy. i wanna see those strong milky feet

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have big feet. And from time to time, it’s helped me get my foot in the door, as it were. Once, at the now defunct Eagle in Barcelona, a gentleman introduced himself by licking my shoe. My shoe of choice is a Blundestone, so I’m a farmhand leather daddy from the ankle down. When an ardent foot fetishist rips off my socks (always black), he’ll find an EEE width. So I guess you could say that in the world of the gay foot fetishist, my feet are bears.

As for myself, I figure why suck toes when you can suck cock? To each his own.

Reactions: 4208171