Foot Job

Are you asking what a footjob is like or what having a foot fetish is like?

D

deleted110426

I have. Not to the point cumming though. The gf takes really good care of her feet and hands and has them mani and pedi all the time which is a big turn on to me. It's a nice visual.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I had a Brazilian girlfriend who loved to do this to me and it was always very hot. She literally liked doing it all the time. She was very petite and had kinky hair. While we were kissing and touching each other in the nude she would just spin around and start rubbing my cock against my chest with her feet. It was extremely hot and she liked to mumble in amazement as she was doing it that my cock was actually longer than her feet. It got to be quite a game that we liked to play sometimes instead of regular sex...I would struggle and fight against her and she would push back with the balls of her feet and make my come...I think she and I got off on her controlling me through my cock. It was hot.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have. Not to the point cumming though. The gf takes really good care of her feet and hands and has them mani and pedi all the time which is a big turn on to me. It's a nice visual.

dude.. I clicked on your gallery hoping to see some shots of her giving you a footjob.. 'cause I love sexy feet working my cock...

but I gotta say.. and I'm 100% straight.. that's a helluva cock you got there.