Foot Jobs

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Do any women here enjoy giving foot jobs? My wife has the smallest sexiest feet ever. They are perfect in every way possible. I love it when she strokes my hard throbbing cock with her soft cool feet. It is so erotic and fun. She sure gets me hard this way. Not enough though and has never gone long enough to ejaculate on her sexy feet. :smile:

My wife loves it too. I read a website that had a lot of information on reflexology. I got the site from www.wu'sfeetlinks.com I can not remember it now, anyway I actually have been able to make her orgasm by rubbing and tickling the correct place. My wife loves my footfetish because it basicly makes it to where I worship her perfect, and sexy body from head to toe. Not too mention the fact that she wears highheels and pantyhose everyday to work and when she get home I delight in beign able to take off her sexy shoes and rub her tired feet and legs until she feels all better.......there is just something that drives me wild to rub, kiss, and smell her sexy stocking covered feet after she has had her highheels on all day!!!!

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would love to meet a woman with this sort of attitude towards her feet.
I find it nice if a woman is at least fine with all parts of her body.

I found it incredibly sexy when a woman told me she used to have beautiful feet when she was younger (she does dancing so feels like it has ruined them- personally i still thot they where gorgeous).
That positive attitude is what i find uplifting and sexy.

I was with a woman once who freaked out if you even went near her ankles, she couldnt stand having her feet touched; just hated feet in general- was dissapointing but you take the good with the bad.

Often tho id lie with her in bed and we'd be barefoot and i loved to caress her feet with mine (only way i could touch them), just gently rubbing them along her soles, which where so soft.
She said she loved the feeling- lol was ok as long as i didnt use my hands.

would love to meet a woman who would touch me with her feet and toes and enjoy them recieiving attention as well. Alas...

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Would love to meet a woman with this sort of attitude towards her feet.
I find it nice if a woman is at least fine with all parts of her body.

I found it incredibly sexy when a woman told me she used to have beautiful feet when she was younger (she does dancing so feels like it has ruined them- personally i still thot they where gorgeous).
That positive attitude is what i find uplifting and sexy.

I was with a woman once who freaked out if you even went near her ankles, she couldnt stand having her feet touched; just hated feet in general- was dissapointing but you take the good with the bad.

Often tho id lie with her in bed and we'd be barefoot and i loved to caress her feet with mine (only way i could touch them), just gently rubbing them along her soles, which where so soft.
She said she loved the feeling- lol was ok as long as i didnt use my hands.

would love to meet a woman who would touch me with her feet and toes and enjoy them recieiving attention as well. Alas...

Move to the area where i live then.You have my feet and i'll have your big penis....sorted!

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Move to the area where i live then.You have my feet and i'll have your big penis....sorted!

Lol awww thank you lady- wait thats all i have to do, mmm. What would you do i wonder?

That put a big smile on my face haha. Hats off to you :)

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's something i do while he's going down on me.

Wow!
never thought of that one before, what inspires this reaction? Is it easy to do? How do you feel doing that?

Enjoy that woman can be inventive and fun :)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow!
never thought of that one before, what inspires this reaction? Is it easy to do? How do you feel doing that?

Enjoy that woman can be inventive and fun :)

men like their todgers touched, my hands are too far away and i have dexterous feet.