Foot long? on Cam4 - MONSTERCOCK12in

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow what an amazing sight! Anyone who has read my posts on here will know I take a "I'll believe it when I see it" to claims of humungous sizes, but I saw a guy showing off his wares on Cam4 earlier today who seemed to be easily a foot long. He was called "monstercock12in" and showed it soft (about 12 inches), hard, and then in his mouth (which it reached easily). It was a bright pink colour and probably circumcised - it looked like he had been pumping it or playing with it for a long time as it was so reddish pink. Despite his name suggesting a 12 incher, when asked its size he said "34 cm" which is actually 13 1/3 inches! Frankly I have no reason to doubt him, and quite honestly as a man who is 99% straight and 1 % gay I would have LOVED to have played with it!

Here is the link: Free Web Cam - MONSTERCOCK12in 29 male PANRIS,France

I hope you manage to catch him!

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, it would be great if he was for real. Like one of the commenters on the repost to monstercockland said it looked mighty similar to his rambone dildo.

If you compare the vein patters on that dildo to this guys cock, they are the same. So either this is the guy the rambone was cast from or he is somehow faking it. You decide.

Have to admit he is good though and still makes very good viewing!