Foot long

Cycleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've already done that, which really seemed to agitate the sceptics. There are only a few of them here....maybe 3 or 4. Let them have their fun.
Show us anyway..with a ruler.
I bet you won't.

How about showing it off down your leg in a pair of tight jeans?
:biggrin1:

Last edited:

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Show us anyway..with a ruler.
I bet you won't.

How about showing it off down your leg in a pair of tight jeans.
:biggrin1:

Here's a pic of it hanging down my leg in spandex. I love spandex. I love walking around Hillcrest with it showing like this. I'm a big tease.

Attachments

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've already done that, which really seemed to agitate the sceptics. There are only a few of them here....maybe 3 or 4. Let them have their fun.

5 letters, Trev. R u l e r. Three pages of pics, but none of that.

People think ive got a 12 inch but its actually 9.5 well that was last year lol

Thanks for that, Jahboi. You're as big as the Trevmeister, but you're not deluded.

str8nine9

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
5 letters, Trev. R u l e r. Three pages of pics, but none of that.

Thanks for that, Jahboi. You're as big as the Trevmeister, but you're not deluded.

Theres no way hes even 12'' - I am 9in with about 6'1 with 33 inch waist and it goes past my side in my underwear.

Seriously why would you even want to be that big - its almost like a circus act at that point.

Anubis the Elder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Impressive yes! But twelve inches would put your dick down to your knees or be twice the width of your computer key board.
Those of us with little endowment are very senistive to dick sizes and notice everything in micro meters ;)

bgbldk

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
only 9.5 here, but here is a pic of a friend of mine from a few years ago that is a footlong. I have loves of great pics if anyone wants to email me.

Attachments

Reactions: OxfordNY

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it amazing that the ones that "claim" to make such statements as to being really large skirt the issue and generally refuse to show a ruler or even a pic showing just how big it is and would rather show it in something that curls it up....but hey everybody can live in their own fantasy.....:rolleyes:

B_huge1uk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im sure 12" is not that rare. I'm only 7" but a thick 6 1/4" around. There are soooo many men on here and the www who make mine look very small, check out my profile pics and see for yourself.

BigTopMen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i host several private big cock parties in nyc and other cities for gay and bi men. criteria to get in is 9" long or longer, or 6" thick or thicker.. bottom guys have to be experienced in being able to handle a big huge thick cock. i even offer a FREE membership to attend to guys who are a real 10" (measured from the top) or more.

now, since i see all of these big slabs of meat (i dont hate working in gay erotica LOL) i can say that most guys who are super-hung fall in the 8.5 - 9.75 range. though.. i have come across SEVERAL 11", some 12", about 5 who were 13" and one guy who was a WHOPPING 14" (this was a dutch businessman who was able to hide that thing until he took it out... at first i really thought it was a dildo... LOL). i do have some guys who attend who are super thick. one guy is 7" in length, but is 7.5" in girth. another guy is 8" thick.

most guys arent more than 10" long though. though, some DO exist :)

im doing one party (filmed) in october in nyc, and two (one filmed, one nonfilmed) in november. so far, most guys are in the 9" range, with two who are 10".

i'm gonna be doing some pix and video clips this month in nyc with the exhibitionistic ones, so hopefully i can post some soon...

if any of you guys want to join in let me know as i am looking to include more diverse big cocked guys who want to show it off on camera. (i will also offer a free membership to my parties to gay or bi guys who meet me via this site who want to cum to my parties)

Cycleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i host several private big cock parties in nyc and other cities for gay and bi men. criteria to get in is 9" long or longer, or 6" thick or thicker.. bottom guys have to be experienced in being able to handle a big huge thick cock. i even offer a FREE membership to attend to guys who are a real 10" (measured from the top) or more.

now, since i see all of these big slabs of meat (i dont hate working in gay erotica LOL) i can say that most guys who are super-hung fall in the 8.5 - 9.75 range. though.. i have come across SEVERAL 11", some 12", about 5 who were 13" and one guy who was a WHOPPING 14" (this was a dutch businessman who was able to hide that thing until he took it out... at first i really thought it was a dildo... LOL). i do have some guys who attend who are super thick. one guy is 7" in length, but is 7.5" in girth. another guy is 8" thick.

most guys arent more than 10" long though. though, some DO exist :)

im doing one party (filmed) in october in nyc, and two (one filmed, one nonfilmed) in november. so far, most guys are in the 9" range, with two who are 10".

i'm gonna be doing some pix and video clips this month in nyc with the exhibitionistic ones, so hopefully i can post some soon...

if any of you guys want to join in let me know as i am looking to include more diverse big cocked guys who want to show it off on camera. (i will also offer a free membership to my parties to gay or bi guys who meet me via this site who want to cum to my parties)

You should have spectators allowed.