Foot massage or cunnilingus?

If only allowed one, which would you rather have: foot massage or cunnilingus?

• Foot massage

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Cunnilingus

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was having a discussion with a FWB about the movie Pulp Fiction--particularly the dialogue between Jules and Vincent regarding the difference between "giving a bitch a foot massage and sticking your tongue in the holiest of holies"--when she mentioned that she'd rather have a foot massage than have someone go down on her.

I was a bit surprised when she said that as I adore going down on women (including her) and have always been given compliments when I'm down there. When I think about it, however, I realize that many of the reactions I get from giving a woman a foot massage are similar to some of the reactions I get when I go down on a woman.

Now, I enjoy a foot massage as well, but getting a fantastic blow job far outweighs getting a fantastic foot massage. However, my FWB brought up an interesting question: how many women would rather have a foot massage than cunnilingus? Assuming that whomever is giving the massage and whomever is going down on you is as skilled as skilled can get and that they know all the buttons to push for you, is one better than the other?

Just curious -

SHR

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends on whether I've been walking or sitting all day!

Which may sound facetious, but if I've been on my feet all day long or wearing heels for hours - I would kill for a good foot massage. Definitely pick it over oral on those days.

If I had to pick only one of the two per day, I'd pick foot massage on the bad days.

Bunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I totally understand what LaFemme means...but overall, being eaten out is a massive stress reliever for me, as much as a foot massage can be, and I'd definitely take cunnilingus over the feet!

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Both for sure! He only let us pick one :(

Well, no doubt I plan on working both into my repertoire for my FWB and future partners!

Perhaps I should made the statement in the original post that, if time limited, would you prefer a foot massage or cunnilingus?

SHR

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, no doubt I plan on working both into my repertoire for my FWB and future partners!

Perhaps I should made the statement in the original post that, if time limited, would you prefer a foot massage or cunnilingus?

SHR

Then eat me baby!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Cunnilingus. Every time.

Even if my feet are falling off. Lick my cunt, I'll forget about my damn feet in an instant.

ETA: And I agree with Jules in that conversation, foot massage is not nearly as intimate - it "ain't the same fucking ball park. It ain't the same league. It ain't even the same fucking sport." :biggrin:

Last edited:

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i vote he stops pawing at & slobbering over me and washes the damn dishes instead.

I hate a dirty kitchen. No, that's not a metaphor. I just hate a dirty kitchen. My first job in the food-service industry taught me that "if you've got time to lean, you've got time to clean."

SHR

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Why not do both?

Is really hard to make this decision but if I HAD to choose, I'd take the cunninlingus from my guy and then go to the salon for the foot massage :biggrin1:

I do enjoy when sex incorporates the full body so both feet and (ahem) are both attended to....

People who've read my posts tho know that I am very oral.. I'd rather give but receiving is always welcomed.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The problem with these polls is that, most often, you never get to choose such things - you get both.