Foot size to cock size?

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys, do you think that a guy with large feet typically has a large cock? I am curious what everyone thinks. (As you can tell by my screen name, I do enjoy feet!).

i think it is a misconception that guys like for women to think is factual.

merklvin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have small feet and an above average dick, so you know. If there is a correlation, I think it's just because tall guys tend to have bigger dicks (from what I've read), along with feet and everything else.

loganxxx22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a load of shit. I have average size feet, fairly small hands, and a small nose and I'm above average in size. Always bothers me thinking women go by those standards in assuming such things. I honestly don't know what real criteria goes into determining penis size. Many folks claim race (black guys bigger asian guys smaller for example) but I don't entirely buy that one either. I've had several gf's tell me that skinnier guys are usually more hung. I used to be skinny as a rail, but still what is the basis for that? Maybe it just looks more pronounced in relation the build?

You always hear about the "irish curse" for small penis size to men of irish descent but then you hear that irish guys are more well hung. Apparently Liam Neeson has one of the most massive dicks in Hollywood according to several actresses. I'm of Irish, Native American and German descent. Again is that a factor? And by those standards I guess I should be a drunk too but again I defy the odds.

I just find the fact that genitals can be so varied in size a weird concept in itself. The human body seems to be one happy or unhappy accident or a mix of the 2!

Sorry to go on such a long tangent but these thoughts were on my mind..

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 6ft 3in tall with size 13-1/2 to 14 (US sizes) for shoes. When I am under 200 lbs, I am 8 inches long and when I am around 235, I am less. My brother is nearly the same size, but slightly larger, and has been since we were 8 to 10 years old and his cock is about an inch shorter. His feet are a little larger. We both have large hands. We had an uncle who was very skinny, maybe 160 lbs and 5ft 6in tall with small feet. He had a monster cock, much larger than mine. A cousin was about 5ft 2 in tall and he had an inch longer cock than I do. Many of my friends in school and college were about my size and none of them had as large cock as I do and most were in the 5 to 6 inch range.

I am white and had many black friends in high school and only several, whether taller or shorter, had as large a cock as I do when hard, but many of them were showers with larger soft cocks. We all saw each other naked in showers with both hard and soft cocks. Our high school football quarterback also went to college with me and became a close companion and worked with me in summers. One night he saw me naked with hard-on and semi-hard-on and claimed that he had never seen a large a cock and there were some very tall, both heavy and skinny, guys with all sizes of feet on his high school teams, and he claimed none had above average cock sizes. About 2/3 of our team was black and about 1/3 were white and I was not on the team. I haven't seen any correlation with big feet or height to larger cocks. It seemed random sizes for random body builds.

highgrounds

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
iam pretty short in structure 173-174 cm i have 42 size feet (european standard) and skinny girly but fairly long hands ..over all skinny body but with a fat belly that wasnt like that like 2 years ago anywayz mine is 8'

tonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More importantly than shoe size, foot size in inches seems to work a little better. my penis is around 7.5" and feet are 10.75"