Football players pants more transperant?

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It seems that if football players are wearing white or grey pants they are almost like pantyhose! Has anyone else noticed this?
I'm not complaining. I love it! Their butts are beautiful! The frontal view is not much different than in the past. Their jock straps/cups prevent any display

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love seeing pics of football players wearing the white transperant pants and seeing their jock straps clearly. Too bad there is a double layer of fabric up front. Would be hot to see the front of their jock straps. Im not one to watch football but if their football pants get more transperant I will start watching it.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The frontal view is not much different than in the past. Their jock straps/cups prevent any display
I've seen some players that wear compression shorts instead of jocks, and you can sometimes see their dick outlines. There's one player on the AZ Cardinals and another one on the Green Bay Packers that I can think of offhand. I love to wear white, yellow, or light gray gym shorts for that very reason. I love to see a guy's underwear through his transparent gym shorts.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
805 Living JUNE 2011

Check out the VPL on Anderson on p. 56 of this LA area magazine.
Very nice. It was worth turning the pages to see it.

I have a pair of white football pants that I wear just for fun. My dick does the same thing as Anderson's. It falls down to the right side and the head rests to the right outside of the center panel. It will bone up easily when I walk, and anyone looking can't miss it. I love when guys show their dicks.

esteban75

Experimental Member
Media
You mean like this?

6001024293_1fe2ce837a_b_d.jpg