Football Star Endowments!

cnw400

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a dedicated Green Bay Packers fan and despite the standings at this point so far this year, I reiterate - GO GREEN BAY!!:biggrin1: Now to the point of this post - I just wonder how much artillery some of these football heros are packing in their uniforms? Brian Urlacher looks like some kind of hung-enough-for two specimen; as for Grossman and Favre, well, you can't help but wonder - these are some rather strapping guys, you must admit (regardless of which side of the bleachers you find yourself rooting for!:cool: ). I'm surprised some enterprising reporter doesn't get in the locker room with a digital and snap away sometime. I guess it doesn't matter one way or the other, but I'm curious - are some of these guys hung like horses??

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm a dedicated Green Bay Packers fan and despite the standings at this point so far this year, I reiterate - GO GREEN BAY!!:biggrin1: Now to the point of this post - I just wonder how much artillery some of these football heros are packing in their uniforms? Brian Urlacher looks like some kind of hung-enough-for two specimen; as for Grossman and Favre, well, you can't help but wonder - these are some rather strapping guys, you must admit (regardless of which side of the bleachers you find yourself rooting for!:cool: ). I'm surprised some enterprising reporter doesn't get in the locker room with a digital and snap away sometime. I guess it doesn't matter one way or the other, but I'm curious - are some of these guys hung like horses??

It's likely. You get enough guys together in a group and some are bound to be huge.:tongue:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
The late Lyle Alzado, who played the defensive line for the Broncos, the Browns, and the Raiders, was supposed to have been hugely hung.
But beyond rumour, there was never real proof.
No pics, for example.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just wonder how much artillery some of these football heros are packing in their uniforms? Brian Urlacher looks like some kind of hung-enough-for two specimen; as for Grossman and Favre, well, you can't help but wonder ... are some of these guys hung like horses??

This post was interesting, if you believe it.:rolleyes:

More importantly,

GO GREEN BAY!!:biggrin1:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This post was interesting, if you believe it.:rolleyes:

More importantly,

As I said I found that on a Yahoo sports group and supposedly witnessed by people at the showers. true? I dunno but fun to read.
All I know is I'd love frontals of Shockey and a certain Mr. Patrick kerney who has the BEST azz around!

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go Green Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!

and how about those Badgers today?!

Urlacher isnt doing so well, i know a guy that slept with a girl he slept with, and he asked her.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
The late Lyle Alzado, who played the defensive line for the Broncos, the Browns, and the Raiders, was supposed to have been hugely hung.
But beyond rumour, there was never real proof.
No pics, for example.

Back in the 80's Lyle Alzado used to go running in my neighborhood, and every once in a while in front of my house. I saw him the first time coming down the sidewalk 3 or 4 houses down while mowing the lawn. It kinda freaked me out cause I wasn't expecting it but there was no f'ing doubt it was Alzado.

When he got closer I noted that this guy was packing something heavy in his black running shorts. Some guys are hung long, and some are hung thick but Alzado looked like he was hung heavy.... like a big sausage filled with buckshot that jerked and bounced all over the place inside his trunks as he ran. It looked like he was cut cause the cockhead was pressed into the fabric, but like I said, it moved around so much it was hard to tell 100%.

I think I stopped breathing or something... I had never messed around with a guy at that time, but the sight of this alpha dog trotting down the street with his bone bent something in the back of my head. I just stared at his fucktool as he went by. It was over in 10 seconds...

I only saw Alzado a few more times, and was in position to see the goods twice more over the years. And yeah, the last time was as good as the first. Never talked to him. Never made eye contact. But hell if I'm ever gonna forget it.

luvbigdik2

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how difficult would it be for a locker room attendant
to have a hidden camera? maybe hidden among some
towels or one of those surveillance type cameras that
are tiny and fit on a pair of glasses - inconspicuous.
so the guy walks around and we see from his perspective
what he's looking at. camera phones must be forbidden
for sure in that setting, but who's to know what's conceiled
in a gym bag,

there are many website that boast "hidden camera" videos

so maybe someone working in a pro locker room can do the same