Footballer shows under uniform! Hates Chris CW network episode 11/28

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
For all my West Coast dudes where this has not yet come on, tune in to the opening scene for Hates Chris on the CW network 2nite 11/28. The camera pans past the school's banner for the football team pic. Watch close! The Latino holding the banner is not wearing either a cup *or* a jock. You can clearly see his 4 inch cock, cock head and balls under his uniform. :biggrin1:

To think I was bored and desperate 2nite as I don't usually watch this.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow guys feel the love *sarcasm* care to contribute any-more to this all ready half hate filled world we've got? or do you think maybe you can bit your tongues long enough to realize that negativity really isn't required nor warranted and only serves to bring a negative quality to a place that many sadly feel is loosing its accepting open minded populace

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^Rowanseed, asking bitchy queens to give up condescension, sarcasm, and negativity is like asking a perinnial to give up heliotropism.

You know good and damn well that if it was a 19 year-old that made this thread the responses would be "Thanks for the heads up, that was so hawt! lolz luv ya"

It's all good though, check out the post histories of some of the people throwing stones. Fucking pathetic.

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At last, Ive found names for my first 2 children!
Make it something easy so Maury won't have a hard time pronouncing it as you search for your baby daddies.

"And in the case of 2 year old Perennial. Tyrone, you are.......NOT the father!

*Tyrone gets up and cranks dat Souljaboy while Xcuze falls to the floor and cries hysterically, swearing that he was a virgin before Tyrone and hadn't slept with any other guys*

Now I just need to call Michael Jackson for advice on how to have kids without actually touching a woman...:eek:

I know you're not that stupid. What you do is masturbate into a turkey baster, lay the chick down....

Wouldn't it be REALLY weird and creepy if he actually conceived them naturally? Gross!

Last edited:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Make it something easy so Maury won't have a hard time pronouncing it as you search for your baby daddies.

"And in the case of 2 year old Perennial. Tyrone, you are.......NOT the father!

*Tyrone gets up and cranks dat Souljaboy while Xcuze falls to the floor and cries hysterically, swearing that he was a virgin before Tyrone and hadn't slept with any other guys*
!

As a Maury fan and trash TV in general, that was fucking hilarious. :biggrin1:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
^Amen, I LOVE trash tv. It's hilarious, reminds you that we're not all scholars.

haha...i know, right? It's a total guilty pleasure. After a long day of classes, who wants to watch something constructive when there's catfights, ghetto girls, violence, smut and all of the other joys of life.

right now, VH1 owns me with all of the craptastic shows they put on the air. :tongue:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh God, I can't get enough of Real Chance at Love. Those girls are so desperately hungry, it's absolutely delicious. I want Milf to be the one who gets a Spinoff show but I know it's going to be one of the other skanks.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry, but as a black woman I just can't watch that ghetto mess wrapped in spam and Indian Yaki #5 being passed as a "television show."

I don't allow myself to view anything more ghetto than "Chocolate News." However, since we're on the topic of Vh1 shows; does anyone watch Scream Queens? I love Tenedra and am looking forward to seeing her death in the first sixteen seconds of Saw VI.