footballs finer workout

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by jock9incher18, Jan 13, 2008.

1. jock9incher18

jock9incher18 New Member

Albums:
    as a normal teen, i was in sports and i was on my back w/legs over my head for back stretches. i was sporting a beefy boner, i was shy of openly,but i saw my cock head 4/5 inches from my face! later at homei tried again but i used leverage to put my cockhead in my mouth! fuk, it was a bit straining but harder i sucked the head more cock would stretch into my mouth. finally i shot ahot load in,of all places, my own curious mouth!..i was so thrilled. lucky i was NEVER caught with my dick in my mouth. please honestly tell of similar hung guy only experiences.

2. erect28

erect28 New Member

I was not in sports, but was curious about sucking my own cock. One day I set out to accomplish that desire. I was successful. I shot the load in my mouth and face. However, I didn't like the taste and smell of it. So everytime I sucked my self, I made sure I shot the load away from my mouth or face. I am currently married and enjoy sucking myself once in a while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice