Footy/rugby shorts in an office

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Monk4Life, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Monk4Life

Monk4Life Member

Albums:
    Big hello to all from a long time forum stalker and sometimes poster.

Just a question to you all, its about to hit Grand Final time down here in Australia ( Australian Rules Footy), now tomorrow we have been told we are welcome to come in to the office in club gear to show our support for our teams even teams not in the final with the best dressed winning a prize.

Now i work in a large office place and dont deal with clients and even though we are allowed to dress in sports gear, namely shirts and shorts, think jogging shorts only a lil bit shorter. I was just wondering would it be right of me to wear such shorts in the office as the shorts can show a bit much. Some of the other lads will be wearing them, however the shorts are not that big meaning that jocks must be worn underneath to keep everything in check, but results in a lot of prominent frontal bulging.

I do wear them when i go to certain sports night at a local gay bar but still think the site of a solid built guy in short shorts may be alarming

Id appreciate the advise from anyone else :)

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Maybe a shirt with a club logo, along with jeans or khakis? I try to play it cool in work settings.

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

It's still a workenvironment, so I wouldn't push it too far. Keep it with a t-shirt and regular trousers. After that day you still want to be taken serious in your job... :smile:
    Have fun

4. Monk4Life

Monk4Life Member

Albums:
    Thanks lads, other guys will be in the full gear for the competition(work sponsored) for best dressed fan, but may just have to do the suggested jeans

5. hairybase

hairybase Member

I would wear knee-length shorts without underwear and watch for reactions.

As people won't be too concerned whether you have hairy legs or not, all the attention will be on your large cock swinging.

Now - THAT is hot!

6. NiceDude

NiceDude Member

Albums:
    Just follow your intuition and make a pic so we can see what you looked like... on the one hand you can show off on the other hand: don't overdo or you will come accross as 'that fetish gay guy'

7. D_Brighton Early Morningwood

I think you should chuck em on and show me ;)

8. Monk4Life

Monk4Life Member

Albums:
    ill up load a pic soon :)

Manboi4u likes this.
  9. invisibleman

Gold Member

I'd advise that you do what you are planning and bring some sweatpants along just in case you get your shorts ripped off of you. :mischievous: Please take some photos of what you are going to wear. :mischievous:

Draft saved Draft deleted