Footy/rugby shorts in an office

Monk4Life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big hello to all from a long time forum stalker and sometimes poster.

Just a question to you all, its about to hit Grand Final time down here in Australia ( Australian Rules Footy), now tomorrow we have been told we are welcome to come in to the office in club gear to show our support for our teams even teams not in the final with the best dressed winning a prize.

Now i work in a large office place and dont deal with clients and even though we are allowed to dress in sports gear, namely shirts and shorts, think jogging shorts only a lil bit shorter. I was just wondering would it be right of me to wear such shorts in the office as the shorts can show a bit much. Some of the other lads will be wearing them, however the shorts are not that big meaning that jocks must be worn underneath to keep everything in check, but results in a lot of prominent frontal bulging.

I do wear them when i go to certain sports night at a local gay bar but still think the site of a solid built guy in short shorts may be alarming

Id appreciate the advise from anyone else :)

I would wear knee-length shorts without underwear and watch for reactions.

As people won't be too concerned whether you have hairy legs or not, all the attention will be on your large cock swinging.

Now - THAT is hot!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...its about to hit Grand Final time down here in Australia ( Australian Rules Footy), now tomorrow we have been told we are welcome to come in to the office in club gear to show our support for our teams even teams not in the final with the best dressed winning a prize.

Now i work in a large office place and dont deal with clients and even though we are allowed to dress in sports gear, namely shirts and shorts, think jogging shorts only a lil bit shorter. I was just wondering would it be right of me to wear such shorts in the office as the shorts can show a bit much. Some of the other lads will be wearing them, however the shorts are not that big meaning that jocks must be worn underneath to keep everything in check, but results in a lot of prominent frontal bulging.

I would be spending more time in the executive washroom.:wank:

I do wear them when i go to certain sports night at a local gay bar but still think the sight of a solid built guy in short shorts may be alarming

Oh, Jessica Alba...you can wear your hot pants! :mischievous: Take some photos.

Id appreciate the advise from anyone else :)

I'd advise that you do what you are planning and bring some sweatpants along just in case you get your shorts ripped off of you. :mischievous: Please take some photos of what you are going to wear. :mischievous: