For 11 Seasons on Happy Days....who remained a bigger bottom whore in that show?

Who would pick out of the lot that remained a bottom still on the show

• Richie

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Potsie

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Ralph Malph

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Chachi

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Al

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roger

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Side character(Spike, etc.)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other character(besides the men)

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While Ted McGinley did came on Happy Days back in 1980 as Roger....now who was going to have to be a bottom now when he came on the set? For fantasy, that is. Which do you believe got to be bottom finally?

My guest is that the Fonz then became a permanent bottom for Roger(Ted McGinley). No wonder he hung with him more than the other guys. LOL. :biggrin1: The Fonz may have had super powers, but you know he couldn't refuse Ted McGinley himself. :tongue: I have to vote that the Fonz did became an official bottom when Roger appeared on the show. Now who would vote through all the seasons you have seen before that there is one person that remained a bottom forever. Vote if you may.

Last edited:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While Ted McGinley did came on Happy Days back in 1980 as Roger....now who was going to have to be a bottom now when he came on the set? For fantasy, that is. Which do you believe got to be bottom finally?

My guest is that the Fonz then became a permanent bottom for Roger(Ted McGinley). No wonder he hung with him more than the other guys. LOL. :biggrin1: The Fonz may have had super powers, but you know he couldn't refuse Ted McGinley himself. :tongue: I have to vote that the Fonz did became an official bottom when Roger appeared on the show. Now who would vote through all the seasons you have seen before that there is one person that remained a bottom forever. Vote if you may.
Answeres to this may be found here::: http://www.lpsg.org/145196-oit-all-happy-days-male.html
for people there at the end it would have been Howard Cunningham you could tell by how he always placed his hand on the shoulder of any male making an appearance and notice how his eyes cast towards the crotch of all the men and how he looked bored in scenes with his wife. Surely a full out bottom.
It may have been Richies brothere Chuck who vanished after the first season maybe because he could no longer dribble a basketball without thinking about getting his ass fucked deep and hard by every man in Milwaukee where the show was set if I recall.