For all the Bi Guy's. What's more pleasing to the eye cock or pussy?

David187

1st Like
Media
I'm ... one of the few men who is intelligent enough to know that sex is as fun and totally natural with a man or a woman.

I don't think one's sexual attraction has anything to do with intelligence. To suggest that non-bisexuals aren't as intelligent or even as open-minded is just silly. People can prefer whatever they like!

Anyway, onto the topic at hand. I am 100% straight, but there is nothing attractive about the pussy, visually speaking. It is great to touch (in several ways), but to the view... not so much.

I would think it would be obvious that virtually everyone on this site, given its name, would find cocks pleasing to the eye, whether they're attracted to them or not. When I see a nice cock, I feel like I'm admiring a nice sculpture or a work of art, not that I want to feel it or do something with it.

With that in mind, a cock is far more pleasant to look at than a pussy, even though I have no personal attraction for it. The rest of the female body? Well, that's another story all together! :wink:

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
First of all, you're gay. Secondly, it's not about looks of genitals, it's the feel. There's no comparrison, pussy was designed to be fucked and is the greatest feeling found on earth. I can say this even though I'm not bi, BECAUSE PUSSY WAS DESIGNED TO BE FUCKED, NOT ASS. Secondly, there is nothing more beautiful on this earth than a woman. So whether you go by feel or beauty, women win hands down. End of argument and common sense would dictate end of the thread, spare those who agree with me.

echo20

Sexy Member
Media
I like both. I've never slept with a guy though, but I do like looking. I prefer women for sex, but besides breasts if a women is standing naked in front of you, there isn't much to look at. A man's cock is a nice looking thing to stare at.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it kinda depends on the puss. Some are pretty ugly. I've seen some I'd love to take a pic of and frame on my wall. As for dicks, well, same applies. Most pussies I've seen are pretty homely. I've seen quite a few nice looking dicks one must stand in awe to look at, so the dicks win for now.

AtiaoftheJulii

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a bi-guy once and asked this very question. He admitted he really like both and could not pick one over the other.

It drove me crazy but he was an excellent lover, so I had no choice but to accept him and his sexuality.

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prefer to look at cocks over pussies. However, I prefer women's bodies and faces over men's bodies and faces. Big boobs are :eek: for me.

[Enter Stage Left, Shemales] :p

Personally, I've been with more girls than guys. I've only done sexual things with a guy once and the thought of being with a guy was way more arousing than being with one. Although, he was older and i always fantasized about someone my own age and for some reason i just like bigger ones better. But it felt weird and well i dont know but i guess i realized what it's like to be a woman haha (i was bottoming) anyways i don't think i could be romantically involved with a man i just find myself naturally attracted to women. when i see a penis it turns me on but when i see a man i dont look at him and say oh hes cute or anything. well maybe on a few rare occasions or something you know. Idk maybe that would just make bi-curious. :/

rundry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to eat pussy, not much into sucking cock. have only done it with one guy. I can eat a pussy for hours. but I do prefer to site of a pretty dick. the size of which does not matter. the naked male body get me horny more than a naked woman. but
the site of a fine woman on the streets excites me more than a man with his clothes on

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I don't think one's sexual attraction has anything to do with intelligence. To suggest that non-bisexuals aren't as intelligent or even as open-minded is just silly. People can prefer whatever they like!

Anyway, onto the topic at hand. I am 100% straight, but there is nothing attractive about the pussy, visually speaking. It is great to touch (in several ways), but to the view... not so much.

I would think it would be obvious that virtually everyone on this site, given its name, would find cocks pleasing to the eye, whether they're attracted to them or not. When I see a nice cock, I feel like I'm admiring a nice sculpture or a work of art, not that I want to feel it or do something with it.

With that in mind, a cock is far more pleasant to look at than a pussy, even though I have no personal attraction for it. The rest of the female body? Well, that's another story all together! :wink:
Have you ever seen rateherpussy.com. If you have then I can't imagine your saying that they are not attractive. A nice one is just one of the most beautiful things to me.

Notasbig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I completely agree with Indybottombiguy. Nothing beats a great stiff cock, but big breasts blow my mind. The determiner for me personally is the proportions after that. If a woman has huge boobs but no hips, or her hips are too wide, it ruins it for me, and if a guy has broad shoulders and strong-looking arms, but is scrawny, I'm turned off. Different strokes for different folks, I know! But the penis will lead me over to that fella every time if it is a truly majestic one.