For all the non-golds

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Nice top view of my long hard cock
2. Rear shot of me spreading my ass open with my cock tucked back between my legs
3. The most popular pic in my gallery. On my knees fingering my ass
4. My hard on in a pink thong

Attachments

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Side view of my hard cock
2. Side view of a half chub (nice big balls in this one)
3. My hard dick lying flat on a counter pointing right at the camera (really cool shot)
4. Frontal shot of my toned body with hard cock

Attachments

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Hi def close up of my wrinkled sac
2. Hi def close up of my puckered hole
3. Really cool shot. Close up of my head while the rest of my hard cock is blurred
4. Legs spread with my soft cock limped over

Attachments

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great body...Great looking cock and when you are in your "girl friend's" thong your 1 % is showing...LOL..Would really love to see a cum shot maybe shot all over that hot stomach of your's

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You keep reminding usyou have a toned body.
Don't worry, I noticed long ago.
Favourite shots are those that show your body off, and just have that damned delicious semi hard cock adorning it.
We're so lucky you're so good with the camera, thanks again.

JO_Bud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey man.... let me first say thanks for the non-gold members photo galllery. I enJOyed it very much.

Next, I love your cock and would suck it for you anytime you wanted me to. It's nice and thick and long, and I'd let you cum in my mouth anytime.

Also, I love your hole and would love to tongue fuck and finger you for hours. Bet you taste great. I think you'll end up getting fucked at least once to see how it feels.

Finally, don't worry about whether your gay or not. Just enjoy the experiences and have fun. What makes a person gay or str8 isn't whether they suck dick or eat pussy. It's who they love and want to be with emotionally. So don't sweat it. Just enjoy it. And ignore those girls that are trying to give you guilt.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey man.... let me first say thanks for the non-gold members photo galllery. I enJOyed it very much.

Next, I love your cock and would suck it for you anytime you wanted me to. It's nice and thick and long, and I'd let you cum in my mouth anytime.

Also, I love your hole and would love to tongue fuck and finger you for hours. Bet you taste great. I think you'll end up getting fucked at least once to see how it feels.

Finally, don't worry about whether your gay or not. Just enjoy the experiences and have fun. What makes a person gay or str8 isn't whether they suck dick or eat pussy. It's who they love and want to be with emotionally. So don't sweat it. Just enjoy it. And ignore those girls that are trying to give you guilt.

Thanks for the support man. It's nice to see all the time I spend posing and taking these photos doesn't go unnoticed (although I do get a thrill posting them for you guys).

Who knows next time I'm in LA I'll be sure to drop you a line a you can get a taste of my cock and ass. ;)

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for posting Ryan. Your a talented photographer as well a as a great model. Love your flat toned bod and thick beautiful dick. The balls and ass are perfect too. You're the whole package.