For all the non-golds

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
37181 is my favorite pic. You have an amazing shaft on ya buddy. From one angle you can almost see your face and you look very handsome! Nice dick:)

Ya I had to crop that pic otherwise you can see my whole face. Wish I could show you guys but the last thing I need is my identity found out on the net. Don't need the grief from my family or possibly getting fired (once your staff sees you naked they tend not to take you seriously anymore).

Who knows maybe there will come the day when society won't give a shit and we won't have to hide who we are on here...... Ya I'm a dreamer.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the compliments everyone. Been thinking about taking some more pics since it's been a while since I uploaded anything.

Any requests?

Since you asked...I've always been a fan of cumshot shots :wink:

a400488

1st Like
Media
Wow. Your cock is amazing. and your balls are big and full and beautiful. Just love your pics and like other people are calling for, a cumshot would be the icing on the cock-cake we've all been feasting on here.

Anthonyyou

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Ryan,

Really hot pics. Can't get enough of any of those. Keep up the good work and keep them cumming. Hehe. Wish you were in Vancouver. So I could see that big monster in person. LOl.

trunksisba

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your cock is beautiful, and your body is gorgeous. I'd like to see you in a muscle shirt though ;) bet your biceps look great.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. Your cock is amazing. and your balls are big and full and beautiful. Just love your pics and like other people are calling for, a cumshot would be the icing on the cock-cake we've all been feasting on here.

Hmmm. A lot of requests for a cum shot. You can expect one on the way.

:biggrin1:

Hi Ryan,

Really hot pics. Can't get enough of any of those. Keep up the good work and keep them cumming. Hehe. Wish you were in Vancouver. So I could see that big monster in person. LOl.

But I am in Vancouver!

Ryan,
Hope to see more pics soon! You have a great body, beautiful cock and balls and pretty ass!

Thx. All my parts are here for your enjoyment.

:tongue:

Your cock is beautiful, and your body is gorgeous. I'd like to see you in a muscle shirt though ;) bet your biceps look great.

Don't have any muscle shirts but they're cheap enough I'll be sure to pick one up. Too skinny to support any big biceps though they are toned!

lilman2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love the shots of the gray and pink panties, id love to see you in some black panties or boyshorts soft or hard or maybe some garters or fishnets

donglover79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude all ur shots are so hot. Just read through and am now super hard and leaking. Thanks for sharing, ur a sexy guy with a gorgeous pink hole. Love to see anything else u wanna share, cum wld be hot x