for all the "straight" guys...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Lee_Iacuckold, Apr 17, 2007.

1. D_Lee_Iacuckold

D_Lee_Iacuckold New Member

has there been a moment when you felt or wanted to be with a gay person or perhaps another guy because you found some cosmic connection that was inexplainable?

it happened to me recently, that me and this straight guy had some undefined relationship. we never did anything physically, but we both knew something was there. but instead of trying to define the relationship, i decided to leave him behind because i was scared. scared of what, i cant really say, him saying no or maybe even him saying yes. to fall in love with someone your not "suppose to" is such a painful thing, only because its society that says your not suppose to, even though you know that if those lines didnt exist, you would be together.

2. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have never had like a sexual feeling about a guy or anything but I have had a couple gay guys make it clear that they felt that way about me and once I thought if I was gay I definately would want to be with this one dude because this dude was so fucking nice to me. I kind of felt bad that I had to let him know I'm not into that and don't want to be.

3. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I was very vaguely interested in/attracted to a guy in one of my college classes once whom I suspected was gay and found out later he was. This was actually when I changed my percentage from 100% straight to 99%. It's the only time, and even then it was not a powerful inclination at all. I was attracted to him in a sense, but it was not in an overtly sexual way. As far as there was any sexual attraction, it was less "attraction" per se and more that, curiously, the thought of anything happening there did not repulse me. I entertained the thought of asking him to join in on a 3-way with a girl I knew who would have probably been up for it, but never did and I think he would have refused anyway.

Don't let too many people know, though. I enjoy making up false answers to the question "what's up with that 1% gay?" that I get asked all the time.

4. D_Lee_Iacuckold

D_Lee_Iacuckold New Member

aww the 1% is so cute. if he had pursued you, what would have you done? i never pursued my guy, it has him who wanted all this attention from me. which totally fucked with my head.

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

6. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

No, it never happened: honestly it happened only once in my lifetime to feel iIwas in cosmic connection with a person, and I will marry her next year.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Nope. I've never confused affection or admiration with sexuality.

Draft saved Draft deleted