For all those "androgynous" guys.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my humble opinion, if a guy doesn't have boobs or female personal parts, then he is still a guy. If people can't tell the difference then screw them, because there are just a lot of idiots out there. I really don't think it is your problem, but the world we live in. Then again, you are also gay, so combine gay mannerisms and feminine face and how can you blame people??? I think it is sad we don't have more androgynous str8 men. That too is the culture we live in. They all turned gay because no one would accept them as str8.. (speaking of people in general here)

Ahaha! You're funny. :p
Yes, too bad the world is the way it is, but oh well.

Anubis the Elder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You obviously like the attention you're getting or you would change your clothes, mannerisms and looks. And don't tell us you shouldn't have to since you're the one complanning about getting hit on.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your biggest problem ? For me, it's guys hitting on me and thinking I'm a girl, it's sooooo annoying.

Why is this a thread. You look like a girl, people think your a girl. End of story.
:lmao: :rolleyes: :yup:

Lesbians hit on me too, it's hilar! Whatever, I like the way I look,
I just get annoyed when a guy hits on me, and then goes, "oh, crap, you're a guy, sorry, uhh, um..", and then walks away. It's funny the first couple of times, but it tends to be bothersome. Some people even go so far to even grab their cameras out and video tape me walking around or take pictures. I guess people find me that intresting, I should be flattered.
You can't change other peoples reactions to you. The fact this has happend more than once AND it annoys/bothers you says maybe you need to change.:cool:

Seems to me, and I may be wrong, that a lot of this undue attention is brought about by your own created circumstance. And you seem intelligent enough to rectify the situation yourself however I think you'd miss the attention?!
IMO You hit the nail on the head, however the OP appears to have been asking a rhetorical question and has no use for the truth. :rolleyes::confused:

Sorry, but you are not androgynous. That would mean that you have both masculine and feminine characteristics. You look like a girly female.
Thank you for stating what should have been obvious to the OP. :cool:

You obviously like the attention you're getting or you would change your clothes, mannerisms and looks. And don't tell us you shouldn't have to since you're the one complanning about getting hit on.
I like your style, you get the award for most logical and honest answer. :cool:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Why is this a thread. You look like a girl, people think your a girl. End of story.

What they said.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you like the attention then don't change your appearance.

My dad use to laugh like hell back in the day when I had hair nearly down to my ass. Many times I'd be driving him somewhere and we'd pull into a gas station and the attendant would come up from behind and say, "Yes Ma'am, can I help you?" LOL. Dad would break my balls and tell his buddys about it.

D

deleted298367

Just my two cents....

I love your hair. But it does make you look more feminine. I for one (with my less-than great eyesight) identify people by their hair. It's (usually) easy to see basic shape and determine their gender/who they are from far away. I think everyone does that on some level, I just notice myself looking at hair more than a face when they're not close.

Maybe bring it down a little? I don't want to say cut it that much, but a lot of guys have long-ish hair while still looking masculine. Wear it back more than covering your face.

If you're a hairstylist, I'm sure you know the difference between guys and girls cuts; just use your talents on yourself :D

Anubis the Elder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:lmao: :rolleyes: :yup:

You can't change other peoples reactions to you. The fact this has happend more than once AND it annoys/bothers you says maybe you need to change.:cool:

IMO You hit the nail on the head, however the OP appears to have been asking a rhetorical question and has no use for the truth. :rolleyes::confused:

Thank you for stating what should have been obvious to the OP. :cool:

I like your style, you get the award for most logical and honest answer. :cool:

:smile: Thank you 466

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just my two cents....

I love your hair. But it does make you look more feminine. I for one (with my less-than great eyesight) identify people by their hair. It's (usually) easy to see basic shape and determine their gender/who they are from far away. I think everyone does that on some level, I just notice myself looking at hair more than a face when they're not close.

Maybe bring it down a little? I don't want to say cut it that much, but a lot of guys have long-ish hair while still looking masculine. Wear it back more than covering your face.

If you're a hairstylist, I'm sure you know the difference between guys and girls cuts; just use your talents on yourself :D

I do use my talents on myself :)
My hair is done my yours truly.

Thanks for the "hair" compliment by the way.

P.S. - My hair is considered a "unisex" haircut.

Last edited: