For all whats the biggest/smallest you have seen?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_andyo, May 24, 2007.

1. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

so, what are the biggest and smallest ... can you tell us what have you seen e.g 3 penis over 8 inches , 2 avrege and 3 smallies. something like that..

personally when i was like 12.. I saw a black dude that had 2 hands while soft and that thing was massive. i was like 15 feet away .. he was around the same age.. 13-14.. :/ dang...
    then the smallest i have seen also when i was 12.. a 3-4 inches penis that looked like a finger.

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you saw a lot of dicks at 12. erected?

3. joe_smith

joe_smith New Member

Not too far fetched. I was having sex at 12.

4. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

That's a bit young.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

the smallest was less than 2"

micropenis.

really it was just a head.

wtf?

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Smallest was around 4, largest I had was just under 9, largest I've seen in real life was 11 and a half.

7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Largest I have seen in person was 12 inches, but I didn't have sex with him. The largest I have had sex with was 9 inches in length, and it hurt. The shortest I have ever seen in person (and had sex with) was about 4 inches.

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Largest 11 - didn't measure at the time but comparing to my all time favourite cock of 10 I have to say it was 1 bigger ("yeah but this one goes up to 11" - har har, sorry, Tap fan here) - smallest was 4.5 I guess, and skinny. I'm not a great judge of girth - Mr.B is about 6 (10x6), the fattest I had was, again guessing, 8x7 and the thinnest I can't really say.

Oh dear, I'm a bit bleary-eyed here - I misread your post as "Largest I have seen in PRISON..."

:eek: :eek: I never knew!! :redface: :biggrin1:
    LOL

9. Marlena

Marlena New Member

The largest guy I have seen said he was about 8. The smallest guy was 5 on a good day. But, it's not like I carry a tape measure around my neck, so I could be off a little.

10. DeeDee36dd

DeeDee36dd New Member

I haven't been around too much. The longest I've seen in person (and had) was 7.5" long (although he claimed 9" until I measured it from the top). The smallest was 5" long and avg. girth. The largest girth I have had is 7.5 midshaft (8" base) which is my husband. I have measured it many, many times!

11. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

hmm i had sex when i was 11.. i was in Cuba at the time.. by 12 we were in something called school camp where everyone goes to work for a month..( only in cuba i guess lol) but so much fun... there was and had been the only time that I have taken bath with naked ppl like in a locker room or something.. u know.. I saw a few... I knew I was normal or so.. :) maybe? but at 11 I could penetrate fully i would say i had 4-5 inches .. who knows.

12. canuck_pa

Gold Member

The largest was in New York. At the time I was still very nieve (spelling?). The friend I was travelling with had been to New York before and he thought it would be fun to take me to an adult book store. You know the kind. It was two floors. In the basement there were peep show booths and a small theatre area showing gay videos.

One man took a liking to me. At one point he went into a booth, turned to face me and took out his cock which was already hard. I was amazed. I don't know exactly how big or thick it was but I couldn't wrap my hand around it.

I still bone up thinking about it.

13. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

why not?what happened?did you just leave him hanging?(no pun intended)

14. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had a lot more experience with flaccid and semi-erect penises. There was a guy that used to go to my gym in the UK that had a penis that looked like an acorn in his lap. No shaft at all and the head barely poked out. One time he got out of the pool and when he took off his suit I felt so sorry for him. He basically didn't have a dick at that point.

The largest semi I have seen is my friend Ed. I met him through an ex, who had dated Ed. We were hanging out one night and one innuendo led to another and, before you know it, Ed had his dick out. This girl Bridgette had been sitting on his lap, so it was half hard. I had heard he was around 10 inches and I believe it from what I saw. Absolutely ridiculous. Incidentally, he ended up dating that Bridgette girl for about a year.

Erect, the smallest penis was actually on my friend Bob, from HS. The funny part was Bob was 6' 10". He always had really good looking girls, because he was a BB star, but his cock was a cruel joke. One of my college roommates was about the same size - maybe 4" - but it wasn't as startling because he wasn't a giant.

Probably because the sample is so small, I've never actually been in person with an erect guy that was bigger than me. Between a few lockerroom boners, a couple of tag teams with college roommates and a little MFM and a single ill advised swap, I've never had the other guy be within an inch or so of me. I know there's bigger guys out there and I wouldn't mind finding a couple w/ well hung hubby to tangle up with, but so far I guess I am it.

15. Kat

Kat Member

I'll only go with the real life observations since I have a very difficult time estimating size in movies/photos. Smallest I've seen/had was probably around 5" long and 5" thick (although I didn't measure). The largest is definitely my husband 10.5" long and 7.75" thick (and I have measured).

kat

16. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

when i was in state prison,there was a hungarian who had a 15inch cock.it hung well past his knee.seemed odd for his 5,9 frame.while a black inmate /former football player at 6'8 had an acorn for a cock!life just dont play fair for some!

17. nismosimo

nismosimo Member

i used to work in a prison and I saw some pretty big boys. i remember this one black guy who was freaking hung almost to his knees. I'm guessing he was about 11-12" soft and his was freaking thick. one of the other guards made a comment about him not being the biggest that there an old coon ass southern redneck white guy that was about 15-16" soft and he hung below his knees. I never saw him but I heard a lot of guards talk about him. the smallest I've seen in person was another inmate who had a really tiny penis. it was smaller around than my thumb and the length was probably from the start of your thumb nail to the tip and he had no balls (court ordered castration).

18. NCbear

Gold Member

Smallest: Arrogant engineering professor, really mean-spirited bullying type, trying so hard to be macho that it was really amusing to see his true micropenis (not quite as long or as thick as the last section of my pinky finger, you know, the one that holds the pinky fingernail) in the middle of a lot of really long pubic hair. It looked like a June bug sitting in the middle of a water lily flower.

The funniest part? He said something that was tremendously anti-gay, something assuming that gay guys would be throwing themselves at him, and every other guy in the locker room raised an incredulous eyebrow at him. He flushed beet-red, apparently realizing that the macho act was transparent.

Largest limp: A football player friend in college. At least 8", maybe 9", each time I saw it. At no point was he even semi-hard, judging from the way it was flopping all around.

Largest hard: A man named Randy (appropriate, right?) who stopped to piss beside me at a rest area on I-64 just outside Lexington, Kentucky. (This was before those taller partitions were put up.) He was quite something. I'd never before seen a cock with a head larger than a Red Delicious apple. Seriously, his cockhead was almost as large as my fist -- and I have big hands (I can span an octave and three keys, sometimes four, on a piano). And his shaft was as thick as my wrist and as long as my forearm from wrist to elbow (remember, I'm just over 6 feet tall and I have long arms, so this distance isn't short).

I remember how gentle and tender he seemed to be, and how grateful that I wasn't scared off (and that I could fit the whole head in my mouth). But that was during my on-again, off-again 12-year relationship with my ex, so I didn't take things any further.

NCbear

19. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

nice stories..!

20. capcraz

capcraz Member

Albums:
    If you say it's fifteen inches limp you may as well say it's a mile long... I don't understand it. Surely this is fantasy padding the facts. I literally can't believe that a person had a dick that hung limp below his knee, nor is it really believable that a person had a dick head the size of an apple... at least not the average apple. I think many people on these boards toss around these inhumanly large numbers arbitrarily... I'm not saying 10-12 do not exist, but to validate the claims on these boards would mean that the members of LPSG would have collectively run across every 11" dick out there *lol*

Of all the various size surveys that have been conducted 9" is huge and 10-11" happened, but tended to max them out. There was a report of 14" but had an uncredited source so it could have been a fake. Think of it... both the Hungarian prisoner and the "old coon ass southern redneck white guy" had all time world record breaking 15" penises LIMP! Must be all the growth hormones in the beef these days :-/

Draft saved Draft deleted