For all whats the biggest/smallest you have seen?

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there was this one time a freiend of my brotheres roommate cousins sisters fatther saw this guy who wa at least 18 inches SOFT it was the biggest penis on earth

and when i worked at the insane house there was this guy who said that 10 years b4 there was an inmatte who had a penis so small it wasnt really called a penis and his balls had fllen off cuz they didnt make any semen

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed, anyone who wants to see how stupid it is to talk about that size should look at that disgusting horse sex thread... that's what a 15->18 inch penis would look like.

If you say it's fifteen inches limp you may as well say it's a mile long... I don't understand it. Surely this is fantasy padding the facts. I literally can't believe that a person had a dick that hung limp below his knee, nor is it really believable that a person had a dick head the size of an apple... at least not the average apple. I think many people on these boards toss around these inhumanly large numbers arbitrarily... I'm not saying 10-12 do not exist, but to validate the claims on these boards would mean that the members of LPSG would have collectively run across every 11" dick out there *lol*

Of all the various size surveys that have been conducted 9" is huge and 10-11" happened, but tended to max them out. There was a report of 14" but had an uncredited source so it could have been a fake. Think of it... both the Hungarian prisoner and the "old coon ass southern redneck white guy" had all time world record breaking 15" penises LIMP! Must be all the growth hormones in the beef these days :-/

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hubby is the biggest, and really my only. About 6 inches. Seen bigger in movies, but not in real life.

Renee

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Biggest? Two different guys, and big in different directions. One slightly less than 8.5 long and more or less 6 around. One a tad above 7 long and probably a little more than 6.25 around but nowhere near coming up to 6.5. Real numbers, not internet adjusted.

Smallest? A previous boyfriend. Slightly more than 4 long and probably about the same around. Yes we still had good sex as he had lots of other qualities going for him. No, I never felt him like the way I will feel a bigger guy (quite self-evident if you think about it).