For all you anti-circs

Garaam

Just Browsing
Media
im sick of being called mutilated and sexually deprived.

im 23 and chose to get circumcised at age 18 and i have to say it was the best decision of my life. i love having my glans exposed and the tightness of my circumcision feels great i love the stretched feeling. I had a completely normal functioning foreskin and for all u anti- circs less is more. foreskin was just dirty and got in the way. now the most sensitive part aka glans get fully exposed and stimulated wheter it be during sex or a wanking session. and big deal some of us use lube i think lube is erotic in a way. all in all getting cut was the best decision i have made. and for those guys who r happy with having foreskins im glad for you but dont go on calling us circed guys mutilated and scarred because it can have a bad effect on someone who deserves to be happy.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised at birth so the decision was made for me and sometimes I wonder if I wouldn't have been happier to have retained a foreskin. But I certainly haven't lost any sleep over it.

And I agree with you, those who are opposed to routine circumcision do their cause absolutely no good by continuing to refer to those who are circumcised as "mutilated".

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The big difference is that the OP chose to get circumcised when he was 18. A vast majority of those advocating against circumcision are doing so for those who never had the choice. I was cut when I was a baby and I honestly wish I hadn't been.

It's fine if you make that decision on your own when you're older but the whole point is being able to choose for yourself and not having it forced on you when you were a baby or child.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
troll.

your foreskin was "dirty and got in the way" lol

and like you said, now youre "most sensitive part - the glans" are exposed.
stop wearing shoes and socks and let me know how the bottom of your feet feel in a few years.. if you can feel them

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
/\ That, and...

and for those guys who r happy with having foreskins im glad for you but dont go on calling us circed guys mutilated and scarred because it can have a bad effect on someone who deserves to be happy.

So can being cut as an infant.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this might turn into another mess....

a circumcision thread turning into a mess? NO WAY ! :tongue:

on top of that, ill go out on a limb and say OP is a total liar, never had a foreskin (except for a few hours as an infant) and just created this thread to stir the pot.
he comes off like all the other angry cut dudes, its all his wording and the way hes made himself the victim defending himself against all the mean uncut guys.

TL:DR = OP was cut as an infant and is trolling us with stories of being cut as an adult and how much better it is - its been done 100 times before.

Last edited:

Garaam

Just Browsing
Media
im just sick of being called mutilated and being told uncut is better. because the bottom line is i have had a foreskin and i have had sex without one to i dont it jjust might be me but its alot better with a circumcised penis.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im just sick of being called mutilated and being told uncut is better. because the bottom line is i have had a foreskin and i have had sex without one to i dont it jjust might be me but its alot better with a circumcised penis.

who called you mutilated ?
i think modified is the better word.. your penis has been modified from the OEM.

i still highly doubt your story though, sorry.
you were cut as an infant, no need for the whole "i chose to get cut at 18" line that so many others before you tried...

the fact that you again, had to reiterate the point that youve "had a foreskin and had sex with one too" and think its better being cut, just shows your desperate attempt for approval of your claim.

anyway, ill play along..
so youve been cut for 5 years now... how much sensitivity have you lost ?

Last edited:

Garaam

Just Browsing
Media
don't accuse me of being a liar. and i haven't lost sensitity im very happy with my dick. see this is what i mean you anti - circs thinking ur foreskins make u better than people judge me. im happy being circumcised and i was circumcised as an adult u just can't accept the fact that i think having sex without the foreskin is more fun because u want to make me feel like shit.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no one said anyone was better

its simple science/ common sense about the sensitivity part..

if you take a sensitive part of your body - which is naturally covered with a protective layer of skin, and expose it to the elements , rubbing on your underwear etc, all day, every step, its GOING to lose sensitivity over time. there is no way around that. no room for argument. thats how it works in this universe. its such a simple concept to understand, usually the only ones who cant grasp it are those who refuse to!

i dont want to make you feel like shit at all, i want you to tell the truth.

its easy to read someones post and take it for face value, the real message is usually found between the lines..
you are extremely defensive and you have the victim mentality.
you are 100% coming off like a dude who had NO CHOICE in the matter, because he was cut as an infant, so you are on this crusade to convince everyone you love it, its better than being uncut, etc etc..

look im just going by past experiences, LOTS of cut guys do the exact same thing youre doing right now. and of course they all claim they got cut at "18" by their own choice, therefore making them the absolute end-all-be-all of authority on which (uncut or cut) is better.

sorry for trying to psychoanalyze you, but thats my opinion.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Without Quoting the OP..If it's true he could have said it in a different way without pointing fingers like he did..I have been cut since birth..I'm used to it and will never know what it would feel like to be uncut but have wondered about it from time to time. I have always been very sensitive in that area..I have never been mad at my parents for snipping me at birth..We are all individuals which will make this subject a debate where no body wins, Be happy for what you have or dont have..

openmatrix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no one said anyone was better

its simple science/ common sense about the sensitivity part..

if you take a sensitive part of your body - which is naturally covered with a protective layer of skin, and expose it to the elements , rubbing on your underwear etc, all day, every step, its GOING to lose sensitivity over time. there is no way around that. no room for argument. thats how it works in this universe. its such a simple concept to understand, usually the only ones who cant grasp it are those who refuse to!

i dont want to make you feel like shit at all, i want you to tell the truth.

its easy to read someones post and take it for face value, the real message is usually found between the lines..
you are extremely defensive and you have the victim mentality.
you are 100% coming off like a dude who had NO CHOICE in the matter, because he was cut as an infant, so you are on this crusade to convince everyone you love it, its better than being uncut, etc etc..

look im just going by past experiences, LOTS of cut guys do the exact same thing youre doing right now. and of course they all claim they got cut at "18" by their own choice, therefore making them the absolute end-all-be-all of authority on which (uncut or cut) is better.

sorry for trying to psychoanalyze you, but thats my opinion.

Actually this is incorrect on several levels, not to burst your bubble. A lot of "broscience" has been thrown around regarding this issue and I want to break a lot of it up, not to say you're to blame for perpetuating it.

#1 You're right in saying that sensitivity is lost when overused however, you didn't mention that nervous system sensitivity bounces back dramatically when a stimulus is removed for a long enough amount of time. Loss of sensitivity is never permanent under most, if not all, circumstances (to a degree and excluding the natural aging process). Such sensitivity rebound as it's called is essential to survival for humans, which used to be a nomadic species, and had to quickly adapt to new environments.

#2 Those that have been cut are FAR from the "therefore making them the absolute end-all-be-all of authority on which (uncut or cut) is better." All Mechanoreceptors and most of the neural nervous system in general undergo something called "neural plasticity". It's an incredibly complex and spectacular process in which, lost/damaged neurons have their signal destination actually "rewired" to intact neuronal channels. It's quite an incredible neurological process actually. The funny thing is, plasticity in babies, children, etc is almost super-human - way beyond the limits of what we thought was possible in any animal for evolutionary reasons one could argue for eternity. Plasticity as you age however, drops off in an incredible fashion. By age 18, you have average neural plasticity that is nothing special (still incredible though). It's one of the reasons why a stroke is so much less damaging early in life than later in life, parts of the brain can actually TAKE OVER function that damaged parts of the brain lost.

In fact, it's likely (although it can never be proven), that both cut and uncut (at birth only) feel about the same amount of pleasure in manual stim. of the penis albeit among different circuits and in different ways! It's REALLY cool stuff.

As for being cut as an adult or even a child it's likely that one has lost a good amount of sensitivity that cannot be rebuilt through plasticity - however. It's important to realize that circumscision as an adult is usually for a good reason, and I'd do the process over not being able to use my penis anyday.

This wasn't common knowledge when circumcision started nor is it common knowledge today. In fact, it's still a highly discussed and researched topic in the neuroscience and neurobiology field so most GPs and Gynocologists don't know about it either.

Most people won't read this, but when you do you'll rethink a lot of your arguments on circumcision. Not only that but you'll have a wealth of information that as of now only the most up-to-date Neurologists and neuroscientists have a command of.

One of the things this new research does is really confound the argument of which side - cut or uncut - is better than the other. It throws it back from a black and white issue into a gray area.

Last edited:

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you are making me feel like shit because your accusing me of being a liar

Well you do have Foreskin envy.

http://www.lpsg.org/265520-varicocele.html#post3696157
http://www.lpsg.org/269499-tight-circumcision.html#post3747906
http://www.lpsg.org/269499-tight-circumcision.html#post3747992

im sick of being called mutilated and sexually deprived.

im 23 and chose to get circumcised at age 18 and i have to say it was the best decision of my life.
Personally I would regret getting it done, since I'll lose a lot of penis volume. Specifically Mid shaft girth size, but I would have a mushroom penis head and that does not make up for it.

Last edited: