for all you straight 8"+ guys here

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I don't see how having a big dick gives you an advantage unless you walk around with it hanging out.

As someone who went from thinking I was small in the lockerroom (i'm a grower and my girth makes me look shorter) to realising i'm above average in length and rather more exceptional in girth (unbelievably Wikipedia suggests 6" makes me a 1 in 50!) I have to say knowing you can impress in bed does wonders for your confidence which in turn makes it a whole lot easier to get women.

dirk8inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One guy said it there - if you have confidence, or the "gift of the gab" you can pull anything, afterall the dont see your cock until your just about to ride them.
I have a mate who lives in London now, he is about 5" 5, ginger, fat but by fuk he can pull them, all shapes and sizes, women id love to ride, thin beautiful stunners because he has the gift of the gab - he also has a thick cock too but they dont know that until they ride him.
Unless your in an area/town where word of mouth spreads, and girls want you ride you cos they heard you have a big cock, the only way to pull is put the chat one - unless your fit yourself.

dirk8inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bang whoever wants to see my penis, or whatever wants to tocuh it, suck it, play with it, im totally cool with everything

Spot on, i was never really all that fussy, well at 2am anyway if i hadnt pulled then the big doll who eyed me up at 10pm was gonna get the chat laid on full :wink: