For an honest female view...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello ladies,

Am posting here to ask for an honest female opinion on my size. Im a small bloke here, very shy and lacking confidence with women due to what i consider to be a small, unappealing to women wang and would sincerly like to know what you think.

Perhaps a fish out of water here as im no giant at 5.7 foot tall and a modest size of just about 5 inch long by just over 5 inch thick uc.

Any honest views, comments and opinions respected and greatfully recieved.

Thank you ladies.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being honest, as you asked, you're a little under average size, not enough that it means your dick won't do the job, but maybe a large penis site is the wrong place to be asking for opinions if you don't have a huge cock.

teeny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please. I am 3 inches hard and 0.5 inches around. Ladies, what are your opinions? Would you point and laugh?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Rugbypup, I figure you're asking because you really want to know an answer to the original question, so I'm not going to engage in any of the banter here.

Opinion #1: Your size is pretty average. And what is wrong with average? By definition, it means pretty darned NORMAL! (Many of the pics on this site are of dicks that are not average.)

Opinion #2: Never apologize for it. I once (notice the keyword, "once") had sex with a guy with a penis about 1.5" smaller than yours. He never stopped apologizing for his size. It's really hard to get "into" anything when someone is so busy apologizing for their member.

Opinion #3: If you're feeling self-conscious, the best way to take attention off yourself is to put attention on your partner. Tell him/her how hot they are, how they make you feel, what you're going to do to them...

The point is, you don't have a memorable size (not overly big, not overly small), so if you want to be remembered, it's up to your ACTIONS to make a memory.

'-)

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Take to heart what MILF stated. My ex is about your size and it seems as if my Fiance is the same. My Fiance has a way of making me feel like a Queen with his sincere words of love and his actions. This comes from a man who is diabetic and he has ED issues so full intercourse is, so far not an option. So the size of the mans equipment is not all there is to sex. Comparing the ex and fiance, i would take the fiance any day because how he makes me feel during the WHOLE process, not just the intercourse part.

Honeydew

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry I was overwhelmed by puppy earlier. I used to have sex regularly with a guy a little smaller than you. 4.5" x 5" He had no size insecurities from what I could tell. He loved foreplay, and he loved sex, and he made me very comfortable, horny, and open to any of his ideas. (He had lots of ideas.) he carried himself with grace, dignity, and confidence. He was gentlemanly, and affectionate, and if I were single, he'd be here now.