For anyone who believes black guy myth...

depp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
come on guys. what is the big deal. to all the white guys that feel bad about blacks having bigger penis, think about us asians. at least the myth will always put us as the smallest.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have not yet been able to debunk the rumors about Asian men...although a vietnamese friend of mine is about 6.5" which "I guess" debunks that stereotype.

So a two videos and a few anecdotal stories is enough for you do 'debunk the black guy myth', and John Holmes have a big dig is enough to 'debunk the Irish curse.' But the fact that your Asian friend has an above average length dick suddenly isn't enough? That hardly seems fair.

Let's be straight here, normally I'd say you are debunking dick, but since that is what you are trying to debunk, I'll say you AREN'T debunking dick. You proved nothing other than penises come in different sizes and colors. Congratulations.

whatadork said:
Seems really bizarre to me that so many people seem to be bashing the guy...

So does that mean everyone WANTS to keep the stereotype of the huge black penis? That's a stereotype that most people will fight to protect? It just seems funny to me to be at arms to try to keep a stereotype running.

That said these guys aren't THAT small. They're definitely not hung though

I'd say this is pretty light, but yes we are 'bashing him' I guess. But not because we want the myth to stand, but because we (or at least me) don't believe the myth to begin with. It wouldn't be so bad if were some rant that people actually believe the myth. But no, instead he provides this paltry bit of 'proof', and leaves you with a tinge of bitterness on his part. It makes him sound petty and jealous over nothing.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really do think this is just a myth. Between having been in the army and having worked at a gay bar on bourbon street where just about everybody pulled out their cocks at will, I only ever say a few black guys who were above average, but I saw a lot of white guys who were.

I really don't think the black or white thing matters as at least from the many cocks I've seen, they're right on par with the white guys or lagging behind a bit.

Now it is funny to note the effect of that myth...most black guys seem to think they have a bigger cock even if it's just 6 inches and most white guys who are that size or bigger seem convinced they're smaller than the average.

Barnacle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not every black dude is hung like a horse, but statistically speaking, black guys do have a larger average size, albeit not much larger.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All these myths and stereotypes are a bunch of BS.

Every race has men that have small, medium, large, and extra large penises.

A 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 inch penis is still the same size whether it's on white, black, asian, or latin guy.

Is it really that hard to understand? :confused:

==

And before someone tries to bring it up, don't even start with the bogus "averages" argument. That's a bunch of non sequitor BS and everyone knows it. Just because a person's "race average" is supposed to be a certain size means absolutely nothing when it comes to what a person's penis size really is.

You have what you have. Whatever your race's "average size" is supposed to be is irrelevant - doesn't make what someone actually has any bigger or smaller.

Last edited:

D_Kirkhaus Komandohanger

Just Browsing
Media
Average means just that. You take all people into account (whether within a certain demographic or not). Showing individual and anecdotal of examples to "counter" the assumption average black man is bigger than the average white man isn't very productive. It just means you're a fucking moron when it comes to math and statistics. A lot of you are really missing the point.
I haven't read the entire thread because I have a limit of internet stupidity that I can tolerate in a day. But I really hope nobody in this thread is actually doing what AlphaMale is referencing (saying that a black man is bigger just because of a "race average" regardless of actual size).

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
okay, what´s your point with this thread? I didn´t really get it....;)

The girl has a huge ass....the guy is not small, just average.....so what?

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
come on guys. what is the big deal. to all the white guys that feel bad about blacks having bigger penis, think about us asians. at least the myth will always put us as the smallest.

Yesterday I dated a 20 yo japanese guy, sorry to tell you that he was only 4 inches LOL

So maybe it´s not only a myth? ;)

OmnibusGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont feel bad for them, they actually look like pretty good sizes to me. Unless you are trying to imply that all black men are horse hung. YOU FAILED. miserably. I dont know what you tried to accomplish with these videos. I thought I was going to look at a black micro penis or something. But these look almost like 6-7 in. Pretty much average or above average however you look at it.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we're on the right track here, if we keep it up we should be able to crack it. Only 2,999,999,995 bits of evidence to collect and we'll be able to say for definite whether the myth is true.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont have a link, but there really was a university study published a few years ago that did the average deal. It compared actual independent measurements with the person's conception of their own size.

They had found that native americans were on average biggest and really had no preconceptions of their size.

Whites were second in average size but thought they were among the smallest.

Latinos were third and thought they were generally bigger than whites but smaller than blacks.

Blacks were 4th and generally thought they were bigger than everyone else.

And (sorry) asians were smallest and generally thought they were smallest.

BUT -- as the study points out, the median size (average) from the biggest race to the smallest was only 1.5 cm. And I think the average from white to black was only a little under a centimeter. So, really...we're all pretty much the same. Black myth is a myth, but then again, even when scientifically quantified the difference is so little it's not worth having a myth about anyone at all.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...Black guys have white guys beat with penis size, that has little to nothing to do with anything so get over it.

You sure are right by saying that "has little to nothing to do with anything". :rolleyes:

==

And these "averages" that everyone keeps mentioning are completely meaningless. Doesn't make anyone's actual penis size larger or smaller - people should get over that!

Last edited:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scientific trials could debunk the myth, but a single example to the contrary does not.

Though, I'm not sure what the "myth" in question is exactly. Is it that all black men have larger than average penises? If so then I suppose this example would debunk that myth. But that's a stupid myth that only an idiot would need to see debunked anyway.

D

deleted15807

Scientific trials could debunk the myth, but a single example to the contrary does not.

I doubt that since there is no scientific test to classify someone as 'black' or 'white' or whatever.

Though the conistent interest in the 'black penis' is fascinating. A quick search of thread titles reveals that 'black' is mentioned twice as frequently as 'white'. In the US, the black male population is I would guess 5% of the population vs 35-45% of the white male population.

D

deleted15807

Therefore a scientific trial would debunk the myth upon it's conception.

OK. Define 'black'. Would you use the 'One Drop Rule'? Or would you use something more liberal say '50%' African ancestry? Or something more than 51%? Race is a social construct not a scientific one.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that's the whole point of that study I was talking about. They spent like 20 years measuring and interviewing guys and they found that the myth that black guys are bigger was completely unfounded yet that it had a huge impact on people's perceptions. Basically that not only did black guys believe it, but so did other races too and that it led to white guys (even though they (technically on average) were bigger thinking they were smaller and black guys (who were again technically on average closer to the smaller end of the scale) having much greater confidence in their own size.

The whole idea of such a myth that x-type of people are bigger than others is pretty goofy, but what's neat is how easily the world has seemingly fallen for it and how it affects individual attitudes toward their own bodies.