For anyone who believes black guy myth...

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I've met several average-hung black men over the years, a couple who were even shy about not having a BBC (because they met a few gay men that they thought only looked at them looking for that). I've heard that alot of GBM's (big or average) avoid getting with GWM's because of that BBC chasing. The 'myth', as held by non-black people, sure doesn't do anything to help race relations!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a "Black Guy" on LPSG I find that the myth is only a myth. Comparing myself to some of the members on here I have noticed some wangs that scientifically should not even belong on a human ( size wise ) many of then not black.

But lets face it, try finding a place to put a 12 inch dong. So all of us slightly above average guys we RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a "Black Guy" on LPSG I find that the myth is only a myth. Comparing myself to some of the members on here I have noticed some wangs that scientifically should not even belong on a human ( size wise ) many of then not black.

But lets face it, try finding a place to put a 12 inch dong. So all of us slightly above average guys we RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi fucking five on that

6x6 is not huge but god damn it it gets the job done :biggrin1:

Slightly above average guys unite!

agol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In fairness to him, he's not actually 'small'.

He's probably around 6 x 5 ish I reckon. what's the big deal? He should date white chicks then.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay