for asian women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by sexualdeviant, May 20, 2010.

1. sexualdeviant

sexualdeviant New Member

ok, so i've been curious about this for a while...and i thought it would be enlightening to hear it from you gals straight.

i'm an asian dude and i have an 8x5.5 penis. i'm not that tall, probably just under average height or something, and i've always believed that penis size DOES matter a lot to girls, even to a lot of the asian girls i know who won't readily admit it. now, i've only dated white girls in the past primarily because i went to ritzy white private school and mostly white college, but was interested in dating an asian girl someday.

lot of my asian buddies complain that asian girls go for white guys or maybe even black dudes because they have bigger dicks than asian guys. but i know plenty of asian girls who have seen my dick and know how big i am still choose to go for white guys (mostly they go for white guys...not sure how they feel about black guys...) So, i'm thinking there's gotta be something else they're going for...but i'm just not sure what it is?

Why do you gals go for white guys? I'm sure penis size has something to do with it...but I'm under the impression that's only part of the story...there's definitely something else you don't think you can get with asian guys that them white boyz got.

promise i won't get mad at anything you might say. :newangel: i'm just curious and wondering what it is I would need to successfully pursue you girls!

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Here is a thread that starts out one way, but pretty much answer your question. so dont let the title fool you. Its long, and started by the long, lost Bravestarr... who is still in my heart.

So check it out:
    http://www.lpsg.org/138746-white-men-seeking-asian-women.html

Edit: you have to read through a lot of it to get to the good stuff.

#2 Wish-4-8, May 21, 2010
    Last edited: May 21, 2010
  3. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

OFFTOPIC: I love half breed Eurasian women. Great figures, nice pigmentation, exotic looking, big beautiful breasts.

Somebody get me to Hawaii.

#3 B_spiker067, May 21, 2010
  4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Just curious. What kind of Asian are you? I mean, what nationality or ethnicity are you?

5. sexualdeviant

sexualdeviant New Member

wish: thanks for link. i'm taiwanese/korean.

spiker: i don't think there is a finer creature on god's green earth than a eurasian girl. even if the parents are totally busted, the kids can still come out looking magnificent!

6. Icantthinkofaname

Albums:
    Half breed? Really dude?

7. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Well I'm a half breed and comfortable with that fact.

How about hybrid? Can I use that term? Look even the asian who posted this didn't take offense?

8. captain garbonzo

captain garbonzo New Member

Guys think that asian girls go for the white guys because of bigger dicks but that's not what the women are thinking of. Not most, at least. It's a status thing, as asians think caucasians are at the top of the social and economic ladder and alot of the girls have low self esteem, so this is a 'boost' to their self esteem. Not many asians into blacks, though. The perception that asians have is that blacks are lazy, low on the social and economic ladder.

I can count the number of black/asian couples I have seen in the last 10 years on one hand. On the other hand, I see white/asian couples every day, all over the place. I know alot of the brothas love asian women but sadly, it's difficult for them to hook up and find one that's interested. Certain asians are more inclined to like the bros, like pinays and some koreans and japanese who are into the hip hop culture. Maybe that will change in the future......

Asian guys don't really have to worry. They still get the hottest asian girls. I rarely see a white/asian couple where the girl is hot. Most are average looking. White guys think they're hot but asian guys wouldn't look twice. That could also be another reason why they go for white guys....

9. captain garbonzo

captain garbonzo New Member

There are some asians who don't mind and even use the term 'oriental' to describe themselves. Languages are constantly changing definitions. What was acceptable 10 or 100 years ago might not be today.

Half breed seems a little crude, considering it has been used disparagingly in movies like Harry Potter, so alot of the younger generation see this as negative.

10. sexualdeviant

sexualdeviant New Member

yea i think you nailed it on the head. i was thinking that asian girls are raised on the belief that if they can't find an asian guy, there's something wrong with them. like they're social outcasts who can't even find someone within their own race. i have a sister who's dating a white dude but i know she wants to bring home somebody asian to meet the parents. her last bf was asian, but he was insecure and controlling and argued about the dumbest little things.

where's the female perspective, by the way? this is starting to resemble an all-guy's locker room all of a sudden!

11. sexualdeviant

sexualdeviant New Member

also, from what i can tell, asians are notoriously proud of their own ethnic background...we get pissed off if you mistake a chinese for a korean, a malaysian for a taiwanese, or godforbid, any of the above for a japanese.

it's only the mixed kids who don't really mind, imo. everybody else throws a goddang hissy fit.

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Yikes! Be careful using the word "Oriental" to describe an Asian person! Especially if that person is in or from California, and don't dare do it if that person is from San Francisco. Danger! Danger, Will Robinson!

I ended up on the wrong side of an entire Asian American forum over a semantic argument over that word without meaning to do it, and most of the irate were Californians! Seriously, some Asians react like you called a black person the "N" word. I'm Eurasian, and I was attacked for not being Asian enough or close enough to an Asian community to understand why it's so offensive. The lesson I learned was, "Don't use the word 'Oriental.' "

My advice is to just don't do it. Don't use it at all.

#12 petite, May 21, 2010
  13. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd have to agree with petite's post. Which I lament, as I find the term "oriental" to be romantic. As I do with the term "occidental".

14. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Absolutely untrue! For anonymity reasons I refuse to reveal my own nationality and origins, but let me tell you that some of the members of the Asian side of my family consider their fellow countrymen to be superior to everyone else in the world, especially all those white people. It drives me nuts.

Eurasians can call themselves half-breeds, mutts, anything they want. If you're using the term to describe someone else, I'd stick with Eurasian.

This is true. The safest move is to ask an Asian person what his/her nationality is. Don't guess.

15. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. "Asian-American", please.

16. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    do you mean Asian Asians or American Asians?

for American Asian women, its probably just because there are more white guys. so theyre more likely to find one they like.

17. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    haha, nice one. It really tied the room together....man.

18. WriterGirl

WriterGirl New Member

Thank you for explaining what I think should be quite clear to most regarding this topic.

The majority of the population at this time is caucasian. For an American Asian (and this is a reasonable distinction to make) - if they are raised in this type of environment their ideals of attractiveness are going to favor white men. A couple of other individuals posting also brought up the excellent point that Asian cultures value most people of the same national origin/heritage/culture first, then Asians from other Asian cultures (there is a sense of cultural superiority - I would argue this is true of many countries/nationalities not just Asains). Another point of view would also understand that Asians seeking other Asians could also represent a desire for shared common experiences and understanding as a minority in the US.

As an American Asian woman, most if not all of my friends who are Asian Asian women date Asian men. Most of my American Asian women friends date Asian men. Some of us who identify more with American culture, and who frankly grew up in predominantly white communities without much Asian cultural influence, tend to date or seek relationships with men outside of our culture because that is what we have learned to be attractive. And some of us who identify more with American culture, date the men who we find the most interesting regardless of race.

I certainly do not presume to speak for all Asian women, but the presumed size of the male penis based upon race is not going to be the primary driving factor for the selection of a boyfriend/partner. For one it is not necessarily accurate - I have had white lovers of average size and Asians who were big. And secondly it is ridiculous to make the generalization that ALL Asian women are so shallow as to only consider penis size the primary criterion for a relationship. If you are having difficulties attracting an Asain woman, perhaps you should rethink what you are projecting in your approach.

#18 WriterGirl, May 22, 2010
    Last edited: May 22, 2010
    mycutie likes this.
  19. sexualdeviant

sexualdeviant New Member

*bows to writergirl*

probably the most accurate answer anyone can hope for.

in other words, if you're an asian girl born and raised in kenya, chances are good you'll look to date/marry a kenyan because that's how you grew up.

20. deedsforfun

deedsforfun Member

Albums:

I'm with you man. Come on, it was a term, slang, not meant derogitory.
    This country/world needs to toughen up a bit and quit gettin so damned offended everytime someone says something. This PC bullshits' gotta stop.

Lets loosen up a bit, this is LPSG for cryin out loud.
    Buncha big dick motherfuckers around here and the word "half breed" gets you down in the dumps?

Look down, then smile and getcha self back up on life people.

Draft saved Draft deleted