for asian women

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Lets loosen up a bit, this is LPSG for cryin out loud.

I'm not sure what this sentence means. I mean, there exists a thread, a LONG thread, for the sole purpose of listing the people banned from the site. It runs to the hundreds of names, on a monthly basis.

Point being, this place isn't exactly a bastion of tolerance and laissez-faire behaviour.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure what this sentence means. I mean, there exists a thread, a LONG thread, for the sole purpose of listing the people banned from the site. It runs to the hundreds of names, on a monthly basis.

Point being, this place isn't exactly a bastion of tolerance and laissez-faire behaviour.

The sentence means, we are on a Large Penis Support Group forum where we say and talk about all kinds of shit.
Dicks ,pussy, 2 dicks in bloody pussy, 4 dicks in an asshole, 5 dicks in a throat, choking, guys sticking their own dicks in their own asses(saw that today) and it gets worse than I am willing to type.....yet something like the term "half-Breed" used in a way NOT abbrassive towards anyone like calling someone a "N".
Just saying, "Hey, i love those half-breed chicks"...it was slang etc. Like saying "Ima go over here and slow grind wit this sheep"(lets see who guesses this movie)

To clear it up, its time we get over this PC bullshit, quit gettin our panties ina wad over silly shit. Thats all.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look, I'm not offended, but for the men who are interested in dating Eurasian women, and as an "advice" thread, I think it bears pointing out that the Eurasian woman that you're interested in dating may be offended by certain terms, so you probably should avoid them.

Wouldn't we be failing to provide good advice if we didn't point those things out? Isn't the point to get a Eurasian woman in bed?

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look, I'm not offended, but for the men who are interested in dating Eurasian women, and as an "advice" thread, I think it bears pointing out that the Eurasian woman that you're interested in dating may be offended by certain terms, so you probably should avoid them.

Wouldn't we be failing to provide good advice if we didn't point those things out? Isn't the point to get a Eurasian woman in bed?

Well for sure. I wasnt suggesting a guy to say "Hey half-breed, wanna sit on my cock"

I dont think Ive ever used a term like this in conversation with someone I didnt know.

Im just pointing out why we shouldnt get so worked up when someone says something like this.

Sometimes, it feels like people are sitting idle waiting to hear something like this just to respond.

I honestly thought nothing of the remark the OP made until someone else took offense. It came across to me that he was merly saying, An Asian who wasnt pure Chinese, Korean etc. Just a way of saying mixed.

I dont want to turn his thread into a racial comment thread, I just wanted to try to push us to loosen up a bit and lets not be so sensitive. Thats all.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well for sure. I wasnt suggesting a guy to say "Hey half-breed, wanna sit on my cock"

I dont think Ive ever used a term like this in conversation with someone I didnt know.

Im just pointing out why we shouldnt get so worked up when someone says something like this.

Sometimes, it feels like people are sitting idle waiting to hear something like this just to respond.

I honestly thought nothing of the remark the OP made until someone else took offense. It came across to me that he was merly saying, An Asian who wasnt pure Chinese, Korean etc. Just a way of saying mixed.

I dont want to turn his thread into a racial comment thread, I just wanted to try to push us to loosen up a bit and lets not be so sensitive. Thats all.

I agree with you that jumping down other people's throats is bad, especially when no offense was intended and that is obvious from the wording, but I don't feel like that discussion was handled inappropriately in this thread. It never became heated or unpleasant. I feel like it was discussed the way it should be. Maybe you're being oversensitive to the discussion of how not to offend others?

I agree that someone shouldn't be oversensitive just for PC reasons, just for the sake of prudishness, because that's an irritating attitude for anyone to carry around! What an unpleasant personality trait!

However, terms like "half-breed" might strike a sensitive spot in a Eurasian person if he/she has been taunted with it over and over again during the course of his/her life, or if it's been used to imply that someone is inferior because of his/her lack of genetic purity. Minorities have baggage there, a lifetime's worth of racial taunts. People who are pointing out that it's potentially offensive are just trying to make others aware of that.

Last edited:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's because, unfortunately, the stereotype of Asian men in the US is that they are not good catches, at least in a physical/sexual sense.

Every woman's liking in dating is different. But the stereotype of an Asian man does not fit the societal norm of male attractiveness. Black and white guys are seen as manly, toned, alpha-male kind of guys, whilst Asian men are not (which obviously is false).

OP, i'd suggest it's who your seeking out/attracting that is key. If you approach women who are more likely to fall for inanity of the stereotype, then this may be the problem.

And by the by, the term Oriental can be offensive, but it depends on the country/region. I am from the UK, and we use the term here without causing offence. Even still, most of the non-white persons in the UK are from Africa, the Caribbean, or Southern Asia (India, Pakistan, etc.) so there aren't many East Asian persons there really.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's because, unfortunately, the stereotype of Asian men in the US is that they are not good catches, at least in a physical/sexual sense.

That depends on family and close that person is to a large Asian community. I know a lot of Asian people who feel that the people from their country are the best in the world, all other Asians rank next, then everyone else in the world. They argue that Asians are best educated and hold the most degrees, they're more moral and commit the least number of crimes, so healthy that they live longer than anyone else in the world, and have such good character and are so hard working they they make the most money. In the US, the demographic that is most likely to be successful and the least likely to ever commit a crime are Asian women. Trust me, I've heard about this a thousand times. That movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" with the father who keeps talking about how superior Greeks are to everyone else? That's the Asian side of my family. It's considered an appropriate subject of conversation if you've run out of other things to talk about.

And by the by, the term Oriental can be offensive, but it depends on the country/region. I am from the UK, and we use the term here without causing offence. Even still, most of the non-white persons in the UK are from Africa, the Caribbean, or Southern Asia (India, Pakistan, etc.) so there aren't many East Asian persons there really.

And this is how I ended up on the wrong side of an entire Asian forum! I had never heard it used offensively and I didn't understand what the big deal was because in my experience it wasn't an issue. Now I know that to some people, it's a very big deal, so I respect that it may offend!

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OFFTOPIC: I love half breed Eurasian women. Great figures, nice pigmentation, exotic looking, big beautiful breasts.

Somebody get me to Hawaii.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is the year 2010, people stopped using terms like half breed light years ago, unless of course you live in a cave in some bigoted backwater.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I once spoke to someone on the intrinsic beauty of Eurasian women. He thought I was talking about people geographically stuck in between Europe and Asia. Didn't have a clue that I was talking about a half-breed woman. So I use the term.

Turning to Harry Potter to find a pejorative label for the term is kinda sad to me because I really don't like the series for any number of reasons and so I yet have another.

Half-breeds are generally superior genetic specimens for the genetic variance they embody (out-breeding versus in-breeding) if you want to look at it from a scientific point of view. The thing that sucks is sometimes that combination in plants and animals yields sterility. :0)

If you're a half breed and get mocked for it, mock back, "in-breed."

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That depends on family and close that person is to a large Asian community. I know a lot of Asian people who feel that the people from their country are the best in the world, all other Asians rank next, then everyone else in the world. They argue that Asians are best educated and hold the most degrees, they're more moral and commit the least number of crimes, so healthy that they live longer than anyone else in the world, and have such good character and are so hard working they they make the most money. In the US, the demographic that is most likely to be successful and the least likely to ever commit a crime are Asian women. Trust me, I've heard about this a thousand times. That movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" with the father who keeps talking about how superior Greeks are to everyone else? That's the Asian side of my family. It's considered an appropriate subject of conversation if you've run out of other things to talk about.

And this is how I ended up on the wrong side of an entire Asian forum! I had never heard it used offensively and I didn't understand what the big deal was because in my experience it wasn't an issue. Now I know that to some people, it's a very big deal, so I respect that it may offend!
So you are half Korean lol

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you are half Korean lol

Ah, the racial stereotypes! The woman who massages my feet at the salon (Great place! You sit in a massage chair and put your feet into a mini whirlpool foot bath for a long time, then a woman massages them before giving you a pedicure, it's heaven!), she told me that when she's giving a pedicure to a Korean woman she asks, "So, are you a doctor or a lawyer?"

Not everyone in my family has such national pride, but there were problems with racism. My father wasn't accepted by my grandfather and my mother had problems with my grandmother. "Laziness" was the accusation with my dad, completely untrue of course. My grandmother had the tact to make sure whatever her issues were with my mother remained unspoken around me, I just knew there were problems. It sucks to experience racism against your own parents from your own family members. It makes the relationships confusing and complicated.

But this thread isn't about me or whatever stereotypes there are about each nationality! So back to the topic!

I'd say women wanting to avoid problems like the ones my mother had would be one reason why an Asian woman would avoid dating someone who is not Asian. I think Asian women in America may simply be around more Caucasian men, so they fall for them anyway, or their families are more open-minded and it's not an issue. I don't think it's necessarily a matter of considering one race superior or inferior.

Last edited:

sexualdeviant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AAAHHH!!! STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD WITH ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT MIXED KIDS!

Please, I just wanted to get some opinions to an honest question. :sorry:

instead i get A) more men than women answering, B) dumb crap about racial sensitivity, and C) more garbage I have to scroll through just to get to the on-topic posts.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
First of all, I really have to say the use of the word "Eurasian" to describe half-Caucasian, half-Asian people has never made sense to me. Eurasia is the supercontintent that includes Europe and Asia, and "Eurasian" describes everyone descended from that supercontinent. Both Caucasians and Asians are "Eurasian", so it's just misusing the word.

The term many half-Asian people have started using to refer to themselves, which I personally prefer, is hapa, so I'll go ahead and use that.

Yikes! Be careful using the word "Oriental" to describe an Asian person! Especially if that person is in or from California, and don't dare do it if that person is from San Francisco. Danger! Danger, Will Robinson!

I ended up on the wrong side of an entire Asian American forum over a semantic argument over that word without meaning to do it, and most of the irate were Californians! Seriously, some Asians react like you called a black person the "N" word. I'm Eurasian, and I was attacked for not being Asian enough or close enough to an Asian community to understand why it's so offensive. The lesson I learned was, "Don't use the word 'Oriental.' "

My advice is to just don't do it. Don't use it at all.

To expand on that, even in American English, the word "Oriental" has its uses ("Oriental rug" is completely acceptable, for example), but to describe the racial heritage of an individual is not one of them. This is also true in Canada. Where it's not true is in Britain. The reasons are very much historical, but sufficed to say, since many peoples' ancestors were basically indentured servants that often got called "Oriental" in a pejorative sense, it is understandable that the word took on a negative connotation, particularly on the West coast of America and Canada. That said, we all know there is a much stronger British influence and weaker East Asian influence on the East Coast (particularly New England), so the word "Oriental" is often used without malice and is not considered (particularly by non-Asians, of course) to be offensive.

Your comparison to the infamous "N" word is not far from the truth. For a lot of people, it is the "O" word. People should try to understand that before tossing it around, particularly on an forum filled with people from all over the world. Reminds me of how loosely a lot of the British folks on this forum toss the word "cunt" around, either without realizing how offensive it is to Americans generally or in spite of Americans.

AAAHHH!!! STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD WITH ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT MIXED KIDS!

Please, I just wanted to get some opinions to an honest question. :sorry:

instead i get A) more men than women answering, B) dumb crap about racial sensitivity, and C) more garbage I have to scroll through just to get to the on-topic posts.

You should be thankful! Your original post was pretty boring (mostly about how big your cock is--yay :rolleyes:), and WriterGirl adequately answered it already. :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, I really have to say the use of the word "Eurasian" to describe half-Caucasian, half-Asian people has never made sense to me. Eurasia is the supercontintent that includes Europe and Asia, and "Eurasian" describes everyone descended from that supercontinent. Both Caucasians and Asians are "Eurasian", so it's just misusing the word.

Well, it's in Merriam-Webster's Dictionary now and I do like it better than Hapa, which most Caucasian people don't know.

Your comparison to the infamous "N" word is not far from the truth. For a lot of people, it is the "O" word. People should try to understand that before tossing it around, particularly on an forum filled with people from all over the world. Reminds me of how loosely a lot of the British folks on this forum toss the word "cunt" around, either without realizing how offensive it is to Americans generally or in spite of Americans.

This was a very long time ago, actually my first ever experience with being attacked on a forum, and I've never been attacked that much since then!

The accusation that I'm not close enough to an Asian community was true. Other than the times when I've actually lived in Asia, since puberty I haven't gone to a school where there was another person of my mother's nationality, and there were only about 5 Asian students total at the schools I attended. I haven't had the experience of living near a large Asian community in the US where I shared in both the culture and the discrimination that such minority communities experience. Plus, I didn't live in California (at least not when I was old enough to be aware of racial issues) and neither did any of my family members. The sensitivity to the word was foreign to me.

I didn't call anyone "Oriental" because I never have. It's grammatically incorrect. I think someone else on the Asian American forum made a disparaging remark about people using the word to describe Asians and I said I didn't think there was anything wrong with using that word because I had assumed the remark was about grammar, not race and injustices done against anyone's ancestors, and the next thing I know there are 50 posts telling me I'm ignorant in one way or another, not all of them very polite! I accidentally stepped on a landmine.

I was just trying to pass on this information so no one else stepped on a landmine by accident, too, especially if you want to sleep with Asian women. I really don't think the OP should have called it crap and garbage.

You should be thankful! Your original post was pretty boring (mostly about how big your cock is--yay :rolleyes:), and WriterGirl adequately answered it already. :tongue:

We may have just gotten a little glimpse into why Asian women don't want to date him.

Last edited:

sexualdeviant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We may have just gotten a little glimpse into why Asian women don't want to date him.

wow. sorry for getting your feelings hurt. i ask one simple question because i was honestly confused, get a lost of crap postings, ask people not to do it, and then you get all hurt.

i learned a lot from the previous stuff you've written. you and writergirl, seriously, lots of great info. i wasn't angry at you, but at the 50 guys who shouldn't be answering this post. why you take things written on an anonymous internet forum so personally is beyond me, especially when none of it was directed towards you at all?

guy-jin: we're all very impressed, thank you. go away.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow. sorry for getting your feelings hurt. i ask one simple question because i was honestly confused, get a lost of crap postings, ask people not to do it, and then you get all hurt.

i learned a lot from the previous stuff you've written. you and writergirl, seriously, lots of great info. i wasn't angry at you, but at the 50 guys who shouldn't be answering this post. why you take things written on an anonymous internet forum so personally is beyond me, especially when none of it was directed towards you at all?

You complained about people taking this thread off topic and discussing racial sensitivity. That's me. I did those things more than anyone else in this thread. That's why I took offense. Your complaint included me.

I'm glad that I happen to be an exception for some reason.

BTW, Guy-jin is a really cool guy. You should give him a chance. He's got a giant brain, lots of ejumacashun and personality, too.

Last edited:

herosol

Just Browsing
Media
well with your big dick all over the place.

act confident and have fun around with these girls.
don't say how big your dick is, but surely act like you are the shit.
don't be an asshole though!
just be alot of fun, so that girls will magnet towards you because they want to have fun too.