for asian women

ixamxtrouble

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea i think you nailed it on the head. i was thinking that asian girls are raised on the belief that if they can't find an asian guy, there's something wrong with them. like they're social outcasts who can't even find someone within their own race. i have a sister who's dating a white dude but i know she wants to bring home somebody asian to meet the parents. her last bf was asian, but he was insecure and controlling and argued about the dumbest little things.

this topic caught my eye! bc 1.) I am Asian(half flip, 1/4 thai & 1/4 Chinese) = pretty much really Asian. & 2.) I have dated asian guys, white guys, & am currently dating a white guy.

My boss who is in her early 30s but moved from Thailand 8 years ago told me once she was considered the black girl in school, she has a really dark complexion since she comes from the North of Thailand, so I think for her it stems back to when she was born & raised there & she had a hard time finding a guy that liked her, bc usually all around Asia girls/ladies/women desire to have such paler skin, & guys like that too? it was only when she came to the US when she was 27 she first started dating, & had sex for the 1st time.

ixamxtrouble

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me,

my very 1st bf & 1st everything was with a Filipino guy, & I've dated a half chinese & white guy, I've had a Latin phase, a Jewish phase, but mostly whitewhitewhite guys, my bf now is white.

For me, I didn't/don't seek out guys just bc their white, I've been attracted to Asian guys here & there, I look more for personality(it does count)
I've had bad experiences with having a flip bf, (apparently I was not Flip enough for this guy/he was too sensitive for me)
I've typically been attracted to other races than my own
Truthfully- I'm scared I would be related somehow if I dated an Asian guy

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
wow. sorry for getting your feelings hurt. i ask one simple question because i was honestly confused, get a lost of crap postings, ask people not to do it, and then you get all hurt.

i learned a lot from the previous stuff you've written. you and writergirl, seriously, lots of great info. i wasn't angry at you, but at the 50 guys who shouldn't be answering this post. why you take things written on an anonymous internet forum so personally is beyond me, especially when none of it was directed towards you at all?

guy-jin: we're all very impressed, thank you. go away.

The funny part is that if I set my sex to "F" and put up an avatar of a flower, you'd be kissing my ass they way you're kissing petite and writergirl's. Yet I'm a man who's been dating Asian women exclusively for eight years, so you don't want my advice. Then again, my advice is to read writergirl's post until you get it and stop being so concerned with how big your own cock is. But what do I know? I mean, other than how to attract Asian girls, apparently. :tongue:

Cue nerdrage response.

Cue faux "I'm not nerdraging" response.

Post out. :biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
AAAHHH!!! STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD WITH ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT MIXED KIDS!

Please, I just wanted to get some opinions to an honest question. :sorry:

instead i get A) more men than women answering, B) dumb crap about racial sensitivity, and C) more garbage I have to scroll through just to get to the on-topic posts.

AHHHHHHHHHh!!!!! Stop hijacking our board with your crap and shut the fug up. Sounds better to me actually.

RealityCheck

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Couple of reasons why Westernized Asian women choose for a non-asian partner
1) Women want arrogant 'ass-holes', Asian Asian guys are too sweet/polite etc
2) Born in the west creates a different standard of beauty (appearance, length etc)
3) Lot of women want to feel protected, which is a natural thing. So when taller and bigger possible partners are available, some choose for those.

If you know any adopted Asian guys, you'll notice that they don't have any problems in having relationships with any race. 99% is between the ears.

Boondocksaints

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As an Asian guy myself, I have dated both Asian and non-Asian women. I always thought it was weird that non-Asian guys seem to have a totally different view of Asian female beauty than Asian men. I am often thinking., "WTF is this guy thinking?" Or some of the comments my coworkers might make about plain or downright unattractive Asian girls.

It's like they can't distinguish between one Asian to the next and are just attracted because of the "exotic appeal."

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As an Asian guy myself, I have dated both Asian and non-Asian women. I always thought it was weird that non-Asian guys seem to have a totally different view of Asian female beauty than Asian men. I am often thinking., "WTF is this guy thinking?" Or some of the comments my coworkers might make about plain or downright unattractive Asian girls.

It's like they can't distinguish between one Asian to the next and are just attracted because of the "exotic appeal."

I agree, here in the Midwest, for example, the average person on the street would have a hard time telling two Chinese people apart. However, I've also spent a lot of time around Koreans, Chinese, and Thai, so that I can tell nationality with about 90% accuracy on sight or by hearing the name. However, I still peg some Asian girls as pretty or good looking that other Asian guys would consider ugly. Sometimes it's just a matter of Different tastes.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, here in the Midwest, for example, the average person on the street would have a hard time telling two Chinese people apart. However, I've also spent a lot of time around Koreans, Chinese, and Thai, so that I can tell nationality with about 90% accuracy on sight or by hearing the name. However, I still peg some Asian girls as pretty or good looking that other Asian guys would consider ugly. Sometimes it's just a matter of Different tastes.

Careful that you don't stereotype. You can say that you can tell the difference between people from different Asian countries, just as long as you say that you can distinguish nationality based on their accents and cultural habits and body language, not by looking at them, although some of those judgments are racist also, like believing that a very fashionable Asian person must be Japanese. Drives me crazy when someone says that Japanese people look different from Chinese people who look different from Korean people... All the people in each country do not all have the exact same look or features. Asian people in each country have a wide range of features and those features aren't specific to one particular country or another. Those are all just stereotypes. I know that a lot of Asian people are terrible about this, too, because we have our own stereotypes of people from other countries, but you can't actually tell if a person is from one country or another based solely on their features any more than you can tell the difference between a French or German face.

AllLookSame - China, Japan, Korea: What’s the difference?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Careful that you don't stereotype. You can say that you can tell the difference between people from different Asian countries, just as long as you say that you can distinguish nationality based on their accents and cultural habits and body language, not by looking at them, although some of those judgments are racist also, like believing that a very fashionable Asian person must be Japanese. Drives me crazy when someone says that Japanese people look different from Chinese people who look different from Korean people... All the people in each country do not all have the exact same look or features. Asian people in each country have a wide range of features and those features aren't specific to one particular country or another. Those are all just stereotypes. I know that a lot of Asian people are terrible about this, too, because we have our own stereotypes of people from other countries, but you can't actually tell if a person is from one country or another based solely on their features any more than you can tell the difference between a French or German face.

Koreans and Chinese are considered different ethnicities for a reason. I'm of Shona and Ndebele descent (Zimbabwe) and trust me, I can tell on sight someone who is of Xulu descent (South Africa). How? There are general structural features that give each group its characteristic (stereotypable, if you will) look. I'm not going on fashion or dress - I'm talking about subtle facial features like forehead/face proportion, cheekbone height, nose shape, etc. If you are in a multicultural but very segregated environment, you become much more aware of these subtle differences. As I said, with 90% accuracy, I can tell a South Korean from Han Chinese from Japanese from Mongolian from Thai from Filipino. Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia with far less simply because I have less exposure. It's impossible to get 100% on sight due to miscegenation, but telling on sight is much much harder for Europeans because the rate of miscegenation is far higher historically. With maybe a 60% accuracy I can distinguish Slavic from Anglo - very very broad groups. It's impossible for me to distinguish Iberian from Gaullic or Italian on sight. Same with Scandanavian and Anglo and non-Slavic Eastern Europe.

But yes, Koreans are probably the easiest Asian group to distinguish. At least for me.

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am South Asian (Indian). You would be amazed by the number of cultures and sub-ethnic groups within India. An average South Indian from Tamil Nadu looks so far different from an average North-East Indian that you would never believe they are from the same country. Here's a chart that is very telling. File:Carleton Coon races after Pleistocene.PNG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia While most countries are dominated by one native ethnicity/race, two split India through the middle, with a third big blob in the middle. It is also interesting that Mongoloids (East Asians) are related to the native Americans. The world is so mysterious, diverse and broad that no kind of stereotype would hold.

This is has nothing to do with the topic, though, haha.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Koreans and Chinese are considered different ethnicities for a reason. I'm of Shona and Ndebele descent (Zimbabwe) and trust me, I can tell on sight someone who is of Xulu descent (South Africa). How? There are general structural features that give each group its characteristic (stereotypable, if you will) look. As I said, with 90% accuracy, I can tell a South Korean from Han Chinese from Japanese from Mongolian from Thai from Filipino. Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia with far less simply because I have less exposure. It's impossible to get 100% on sight due to miscegenation, but telling on sight is much much harder for Europeans because the rate of miscegenation is far higher historically. With maybe a 60% accuracy I can distinguish Slavic from Anglo - very very broad groups. It's impossible for me to distinguish Iberian from Gaullic or Italian on sight. Same with Scandanavian and Anglo and non-Slavic Eastern Europe.

But yes, Koreans are probably the easiest Asian group to distinguish. At least for me.

And then you just jump right into racism, right after I said not to.

Put your ability to distinguish them to the test:

http://alllooksame.com/

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Different Asian groups do have different looks. I can almost always pick a Japanese person from others because I've known a lot of Japanese people. I'm not so good at identifying others because I've not known others in largish numbers.

Yes, there is a lot of variation. But there are a lot of common features, facial shapes, etc too.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am South Asian (Indian). You would be amazed by the number of cultures and sub-ethnic groups within India. An average South Indian from Tamil Nadu looks so far different from an average North-East Indian that you would never believe they are from the same country. Here's a chart that is very telling. File:Carleton Coon races after Pleistocene.PNG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia While most countries are dominated by one native ethnicity/race, two split India through the middle, with a third big blob in the middle. It is also interesting that Mongoloids (East Asians) are related to the native Americans. The world is so mysterious, diverse and broad that no kind of stereotype would hold.

This is has nothing to do with the topic, though, haha.

Which is demonstrated by this experiment:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Different Asian groups do have different looks. I can almost always pick a Japanese person from others because I've known a lot of Japanese people. I'm not so good at identifying others because I've not known others in largish numbers.

Yes, there is a lot of variation. But there are a lot of common features, facial shapes, etc too.

Well, then test your ability to tell a Japanese face from the other races:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually I did go there, but you have to register and I don't much like registering for sites. I would like to do it though, and I may eventually. This is an interesting topic.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Actually, I can differentiate between them reasonably well. I have lived in Singapore and Dubai, and have had Korean, Japanese, Filipino and Chinese friends. I also watch lot of Asian films too. Even then, it is quite tricky for me. I can understand how it could be extremely difficult for someone not familiar with the East Asian culture.