? for big cock guys 8" and above

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gregfrank, Mar 16, 2009.

1. gregfrank

gregfrank New Member

Do most women you hook up with enjoy your cock or is it painfull to them? I know some of you master cocksman will say that after you get her wet she really enjoyed it, but what do you really think?

I think my cock 7" is below avg for this site and some gals i've been with thought it was too much.

2. noma8inch

noma8inch Member

Albums:
    Some gasp and think it will hurt in the beginning. But once I slowly get it in, they are loving it. Some say they never want to go back to less than 8 inches again.

3. 95LSv

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Most THINK it will hurt, but once you get it in gently, they love it. However I cannot get it all in my gf, if i try she smacks me and tells it hurts too much...

4. buck_naked

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    one girl had difficulty taking it and was so sore that we were unable to go again for an entire week. and then if im going for a long time then it can start to be a problem, but its usually good

5. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It has been my experience that women often will take it, wince in pain/discomfort in the beginning, then warm up to the feeling and enjoy the ride. I think it can serve as a disadvantage at times since there is that "will it fit" factor, but ultimately, all parties enjoy the festivities.

6. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

It was sore, and scary for my wife the first few times. Especially as she felt, rather than saw it the first time - she reached down and thought "How is that going to fit?". She got used to, and enjoyed it pretty quickly though :biggrin:

7. D_Alfredo Hites

D_Alfredo Hites Account Disabled

same experience as all the previous posts...i fucked my girl the other night and half the time i get frustrated because she can't take the dick. she is petite and has a pretty tight pussy, but once i get going she loves it. especially when i go balls deep.

we did anal one time and i fucked her pretty hard and nutted in her ass. it felt great. i felt like a monster. but she never wants to do it again because "i ripped her". i try to explain that we can use lube and i'll go slow but so far that hasn't worked :(

8. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    one ex gf refused to have sex with me. that's why we broke up.
    another one was hesitant. but that's it. the rest of my partners had no problems at all.

9. D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Anal is always crazy for me and my girl, i fucked it til it bled once, which wasn't that long and she was crying once but we don't do it much anymore becuase she can't take it. But it does feel great to nut in it.

10. rojji

rojji Member

Albums:
    There's always positions that you big guys can't do with your girls, though, isn't there? Maybe not impossible, but maybe painful to go balls deep? I always wondered about this too

11. laissez faire

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've only had one woman have a problem with insertion, and she was a small person--only about 5'2". My cock is a little over 8" and slightly pointed at the tip, which might make entry easier. I think in general if a woman is wet enough they can accommodate most until you get to the truly huge (9" and up).

12. LondonTrojan

LondonTrojan New Member

My current GF is a real squirter so she is allways soaking wet and yes i mean she squirts bucket loads , My laundry bill has gone up,lol. I am 10 inches hard and fit all the way in her, The only problem we're had is with anal. In the past i did have an ex who was very petite 5'2 and had a really small tight pussy, could only get like 4 inches into her and as she was really tight made my foreskin really sore as im uncut, also came very qiuckly due to her tightness. I did also have another ex who couldnt take my cock up her pussy but could take me all in her ass. Its best to use plenty of lube and take it slow. Most women are scared by the sight of a huge cock, but there are so many positions where it wont hurt her as only part of your cock penetrates.

Draft saved Draft deleted