For Bisexual Guys ONLY

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Thanks, "Hung Jon." I'm not trying to mislead anyone with my profile. I'm just sort of trying to be ironic. I'm not really from "Big Sur." I took on the username "Henry Miller" because he's one of my favorite authors (a man who wrote in such a "manly" way that I, and others, have suspected bisexuality of him), and he lived in Big Sur.

But I think your argument still stands. I'm sure people are far more sophisticated about sexuality in LA and SF than where I live.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, "Hung Jon." I'm not trying to mislead anyone with my profile. I'm just sort of trying to be ironic. I'm not really from "Big Sur." I took on the username "Henry Miller" because he's one of my favorite authors (a man who wrote in such a "manly" way that I, and others, have suspected bisexuality of him), and he lived in Big Sur.

But I think your argument still stands. I'm sure people are far more sophisticated about sexuality in LA and SF than where I live.

Sorry for being so literal. Even though I get the Henry Miller/Big Sur connection, I still really think of you as living in Big Sur! Duh! Maybe it's a secret wish I have to live there. Nepenthe is a dream.

It's taken me a long time to realize that not everyone on this site lives in places where being bi or whatever is no big thing. So many attitudes from so many locations around the world.

jameshawket

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Going back to the original topic, I think in a way you kinda have to pick a side if you're a bisexual. It's not healthy, or very kind to either party, to get into a relationship and cheat because you have the fantasy, and it's not healthy to believe that you will ever have someone who'd be OK with you have relationships outside of your own. Anyone who would be OK with that, needs help in my opinion. That being said, I think, for me at least, I am content with falling in love with whomever captures my heart. Right now, that happens to be a guy, and I wouldn't want anything more than for that to be permanent. Yeah, I notice girls, and I'll talk to him about girls that I think are attractive and whatnot, but I'd never go and do anything serious with one. The same could be said if a woman stole my heart, I'd want to be open with her about guys whom I found attractive, but I'd never pursue anything. I try not to let my sexuality define me, so in relation to the masculine/feminine comment, I just act like me. I'm a man who likes men and women. That doesn't define my actions. I feel like sometimes it's a show for the super fems just to prove that they have dicks, and like dicks. It's actually off putting. Same goes for the guys who act super bro to avoid that they like dicks. I think you should just be you, don't be anything for anyone else, because when it comes down to it, it's your life. Why live it for someone else to reach their expectations or stereotypes.

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree with all that has been said on labels that people like to put on other people.
It is useless, just a way to complicate things that would otherwise be simple.

I find myself a straight guy in that if I am to live with and love someone it will be a woman. But as far as sex is concerned, I like looking at dicks be sucked by guys, mutual jos etc. There is a social group that defines this very well : straight guys who love cock.

A few months ago I tried playing with a guy for the first time. We jacked each other off, played with each others' balls, it was real fun. We sucked each others' dicks, and I liked that too. But at some point as we were cock to cock the guy started to blow softly on my face, and I felt a little uncomfortable. I really hoped he would not try to kiss me. He did not, and this experience was really nice, to the point I met two other guys. The first one while be being gay crossed no boundaries since I told him I was straight and we had fun with our dicks.
The second one though kissed me in the neck, ran his hands on my body, and I really did not like that : I was in it for the cock and that only!

So whatever some straight or gay people might think, straight guys who love cock do exist and whatever doubt I could have had about my own orientation are no more.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
How does your boyfriend act to know that you are also attracted to women? I've had gay guys act really turned off to know that I'm interested in women as well. I've heard things like, "I just don't get it. I think pussies are so gross!"

Going back to the original topic, I think in a way you kinda have to pick a side if you're a bisexual. It's not healthy, or very kind to either party, to get into a relationship and cheat because you have the fantasy, and it's not healthy to believe that you will ever have someone who'd be OK with you have relationships outside of your own. Anyone who would be OK with that, needs help in my opinion. That being said, I think, for me at least, I am content with falling in love with whomever captures my heart. Right now, that happens to be a guy, and I wouldn't want anything more than for that to be permanent. Yeah, I notice girls, and I'll talk to him about girls that I think are attractive and whatnot, but I'd never go and do anything serious with one. The same could be said if a woman stole my heart, I'd want to be open with her about guys whom I found attractive, but I'd never pursue anything. I try not to let my sexuality define me, so in relation to the masculine/feminine comment, I just act like me. I'm a man who likes men and women. That doesn't define my actions. I feel like sometimes it's a show for the super fems just to prove that they have dicks, and like dicks. It's actually off putting. Same goes for the guys who act super bro to avoid that they like dicks. I think you should just be you, don't be anything for anyone else, because when it comes down to it, it's your life. Why live it for someone else to reach their expectations or stereotypes.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I find myself a straight guy in that if I am to live with and love someone it will be a woman. But as far as sex is concerned, I like looking at dicks be sucked by guys, mutual jos etc. There is a social group that defines this very well : straight guys who love cock.

To me, "straight guys who love cock" is something of an oxymoron, particularly if, like you, those guys actually have sex with men. But we are all free to describe ourselves in the terms that make the most sense to us.

Personally, if I am interested in sucking a particular guy's cock, I also find it very hot to kiss his lips.

Bisexuality clearly means very different this things to different people. My own bisexuality entails enjoying sex and emotional relationships with both men and women. Multiple compartmentalized relationships are too complicated and potentially hurtful for me to pursue at this stage of my life. So the ideal for me is living in a long-term MMF relationship. My wife and I did so for 3 years early in our marriage, and it was great. For me it could be with a guy who is himself either bi or straight, provided that he gets off on threesome sex. In fact, my #1 choice for a third would be a 100% straight guy who fucked my wife for years.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
What about poor Asexuals? I know that it is not too uncommon in females but I know a couple of guys who say they have zero sexual feelings toward either sex. Both tell me that they have experienced sex and did not see the thrill. Neither claim to masterbate. I know one has seen Dr's about it. Testosterone and other hormones etc were normal. No brain tumors nor any other abnormalities. Nor any solution to the problem.

badger2395

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Going back to the original topic, I think in a way you kinda have to pick a side if you're a bisexual. It's not healthy, or very kind to either party, to get into a relationship and cheat because you have the fantasy, and it's not healthy to believe that you will ever have someone who'd be OK with you have relationships outside of your own. Anyone who would be OK with that, needs help in my opinion.

I assume you've never heard of polyamory, then. :wink2:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
:cool:
I used to date women, but when I did I had a hard time connecting to them mentally. I would constantly say the wrong thing (or not say the right thing), or worse I would hurt them by not being romantic, not sharing their interests, or not appreciating the things they did for me (like bake me a cake). In the end, I saw them getting frustrated with me at best, or hurt by me at worst. So I quit.

You just described the complaints most of the woman I know have about their husbands and boyfriends - my own included. Who knew so many woman were hooked on bi men. Or maybe you are just sooo straight. :biggrin1:

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I live in an area where being anything but straight is still a big deal. I live in a very "red" area. People around here believe the world is only 6,000 years old and AIDS is God's punishment for homosexuality.

In other words, Arkansas, Louisiana (North of BR), Texas, or Oklahoma

Last edited:

jameshawket

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How does your boyfriend act to know that you are also attracted to women? I've had gay guys act really turned off to know that I'm interested in women as well. I've heard things like, "I just don't get it. I think pussies are so gross!"

I truly believe I've found the most perfect man alive. He is in full support of me being bi, and he doesn't see it as anything different or wrong with me. All he cares about is that I never cheat, or leave him, which at this point, I don't plan on ever leaving him. If I talk about girls like I would with any of my straight friends, he'll try to find something that he can agree with, and he'll compliment something about the girl to validate my statement.

When we first met, his only concern with me being bi was that he had to be more interesting than literally everyone if he wanted to get me, which now that he has, he couldn't care less. For him, it's the same as me liking guys. Now, if I found someone incredibly attractive, and they were gay or straight, if I was spending excessive time with them, he'd have a problem with that for sure.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
:cool:

You just described the complaints most of the woman I know have about their husbands and boyfriends - my own included. Who knew so many woman were hooked on bi men. Or maybe you are just sooo straight. :biggrin1:

What is that episode of Family Guy where Stewie says something like, "I don't want a girlfriend or a wife. I just want, you know, where you hang out with other guys, you know. No women around." And Brian says, "There are guys who do that. They're called gay guys." And Stewie says, "Oh, that's what gay is? Oh, yeah. I could totally get used to that." lol :biggrin1:

Original English Thick Cut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have gone through the hell of believing sexuality is an "either or". This week for the first time I had a date with a Female to Male transsexual. This wonderful courageous person had transitioned outwardly as male. He has his original equipment below the waist. Well.... it was fabulous! FTM's on testosterone experience a big growth in clit size, there was no question where it was and it demonstrated sexual desire.

I found the combination of male thinking and directness combined with very responsive sexuality to be heavenly. The only thing better would be a threesome with a hung guy so I could get fucked at the same time I was going down on that clit.

For me being Bi gives me options that the "either or" types can't possibly imagine!

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Um. WOW! :eek:

I have gone through the hell of believing sexuality is an "either or". This week for the first time I had a date with a Female to Male transsexual. This wonderful courageous person had transitioned outwardly as male. He has his original equipment below the waist. Well.... it was fabulous! FTM's on testosterone experience a big growth in clit size, there was no question where it was and it demonstrated sexual desire.

I found the combination of male thinking and directness combined with very responsive sexuality to be heavenly. The only thing better would be a threesome with a hung guy so I could get fucked at the same time I was going down on that clit.

For me being Bi gives me options that the "either or" types can't possibly imagine!

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Actually, this reminded me of an experience I had as a teen.
Found a cute boy online who lived in my city, he was 1 year younger than me and I was so excited I had such a cutie as a B/F. After about a month I mentioned I was bi and he got angry and actually he dumped me because of it and his exact words (I still remember, it was kind of hurtful)

"I don't want to be with someone who can't make up their mind, I want to be with someone that likes only boys, and you like both...I can't be with someone like that, sorry!"

Made me out to be a freak of somesorts. :frown1:

This is my own personal sexuality, and every person is an INDIVIDUAL. The 50/50 label to the right is just because "when in Rome do as the Romans". I don't use either of those labels unless I am quoting others.

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting topic, make me realise that i am really 100% gay. even if i can find that a woman is good looking, never fantasize about going to bed with her...this afternoon had a young bitch flashing her big boobs in y face and almost rub it against my body...was so unease about it...and it was in a tavern, not a strip club, damm, a place for guys

jameshawket

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, this reminded me of an experience I had as a teen.
Found a cute boy online who lived in my city, he was 1 year younger than me and I was so excited I had such a cutie as a B/F. After about a month I mentioned I was bi and he got angry and actually he dumped me because of it and his exact words (I still remember, it was kind of hurtful)

"I don't want to be with someone who can't make up their mind, I want to be with someone that likes only boys, and you like both...I can't be with someone like that, sorry!"

Made me out to be a freak of somesorts. :frown1:

That's exactly how my ex was. We dated almost three months and I came out to her. I told her it didn't matter because I wanted to be with her and no one else, but she freaked out and broke up with me. It's selfish I think. Totally selfish. I can understand the fear, but if you can be monogomous, why make such a big deal?