For every 6 kilos of body-weight than man loses, he will increases 1 cm-long of penis

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
For every 6 kilos of body weight than man loses, he will increases 1 cm-long in his penis.

I would like to know the experience of those men who took the decición loss fat to lose weight and how much lengthened their penises as they were losing weight.

Please tell their stories told what had body weight at baseline (prior to the diet) and once you reached a normal weight, how many cm or inches you will increase comparing before and now the diet after diet.

A friend of mine said he was weighing two years ago, 120 kilos (264 554 lb) and now, weighing 65 kilos now (143,300 lb) and he was able to increase 9 cm-long (3.54330 inches-long) to his erect penis. He was very fat and ugly and now he is another man, very thin, very athletic and attractive.

My friend is very happy with these extra inches he was able to obtain through his diet.

He was not seeking an increase in penis size, but he says it was a pleasant surprise to see how your penis grew and grew with the passage of time.

Please if you are so kind, I wonder if other men to lose weight this process has had the same effects as my friend.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For every 6 kilos of body weight than man loses, he will increases 1 cm-long in his penis.
It's got numbers in it, so it must be true!

This is a harebrained assertion. I don't dispute that men with excess belly fat will gain visible length in their penis (i.e., erect length measured without pressing in) by losing the fat. But the assertion of a regular and measurable correlation between body weight lost and penis length gained is demonstrably false. Over the course of my adult life, my weight has varied from 125 to 165 pounds, a difference of 18 kilograms. My penis has certainly not varied in length by 3 centimeters (more than an inch), as your claim would predict, if it has varied at all. It is the loss of abdominal fat, not the loss of weight, that increases visible penis length. A man with low body fat cannot gain visible penis length by losing weight.
Your question is mean-spirited and shallow.

But mostly mean-spirited. And insensitive.
Shallow, perhaps, but I don't see the grounds for the rest of what you say.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
It's got numbers in it, so it must be true!

This is a harebrained assertion. I don't dispute that men with excess belly fat will gain visible length in their penis (i.e., erect length measured without pressing in) by losing the fat. But the assertion of a regular and measurable correlation between body weight lost and penis length gained is demonstrably false. Over the course of my adult life, my weight has varied from 125 to 165 pounds, a difference of 18 kilograms. My penis has certainly not varied in length by 3 centimeters (more than an inch), as your claim would predict, if it has varied at all. It is the loss of abdominal fat, not the loss of weight, that increases visible penis length. A man with low body fat cannot gain visible penis length by losing weight.

Shallow, perhaps, but I don't see the grounds for the rest of what you say.

This what I said, I don't said this, that I listened to a urologist in a radio program (Luis Guaicarán).

Additionally to this, I have a friend who told me that he lost much weight and that a by-product of the weight loss was that his penis (apparently) increased long... I know that this increase in length is an optical illusion because his penis is still the same length of time.

My friend lost weight for health reasons, not to lengthen his penis.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Your question is mean-spirited and shallow.

But mostly mean-spirited. And insensitive.

I do not understand why you say that my question is mean-spirited and petty. You do not give reasons for your claim.

I see nothing wrong with a fat man thin and now he expresses his penis (apparently) is longer. When men lose weight, lower pubic skin just as low down maera and now the skin is attached to the pubic bone, this will make the first few inches of the penis (the base of the penis) is exposed and the man I can see, this makes it appear that the penis has increased in length, the penis is longer, but this is only an optical ilusón because the penis is still the same length as the nature and genetics of this particular man was designed by .

If I (with my comment) I have offended you or other people, I apologize to people who are offended. It was never my intention.

iwk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've lost about 30 KG (from 150 to a bit less than 120, I'm 190cm tall) and gained about 1,5 to 2 cm of erect lenght (non pressed measurement).
You do gain (technicaly, you lose fat pad), but nowhere near 1 cm per 6 KG, at least in my experience.

Last edited:
M

Mr Ed in Mass

Your friend now weighs 143,300 lbs !! .............WOW,he must be the size of a house.I bet he can't even find it with a crane

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I've lost about 30 KG (from 150 to a bit less than 120, I'm 190cm tall) and gained about 1,5 to 2 cm of erect lenght (non pressed measurement).
You do gain (technicaly, you lose fat pad), but nowhere near 1 cm per 6 KG, at least in my experience.

What my friend told me is that he was fat when I had a lot of "pillow" of fat, there in the pubic and as time passed and he was losing weight, that pillow of fat in your pubic disappeared, the skin went closer towards your pubic bone and apparently his penis seemed much longer, but we know not, is an optical illusion.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Your friend now weighs 143,300 lbs !! .............WOW,he must be the size of a house.I bet he can't even find it with a crane

Yes, some people fatter than 143.300 pounds. My half brother de 25 years old (son of the husband of my mother, but he is not my father and the boy was my half-brother), he weighed 110 kilos (242.51 pounds) and his body seemed one apple from the round form that he was . In addition to being fatness, the endocrine doctor told that their levels of triglycerides were 410 and he was almost ready to be a diabetic man and so he sent people use drugs and he had diabetic diet to boost your metabolism and low by little he was losing weight (thank God). I've seen more fat men than it was my friend.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OK, I do think there are some things in the OP question that come off mean however I think this is lost in translation. Given the what I read, my guess is that the OP's first language is not English and what he intends is not mean, just when translated could be interpreted that way.

On to the question:

I don't feel there is a correlation to an amount of weight VS increase amount of length gain. I DO however, and have experienced, length gain through weight loss. I dropped 19lbs in 2010 and gained about 1/2" when erect. It was noticable enough for me to get out the ruler and measure. I went from being just over 7" to just under 8"

I don't think it had to do with diet. What I think it had mostly to do with was that I was swimming a lot and that really toned up my abdomen. Toning that fat pad on the pubis will make your cock look bigger. The way I see penis length is that if you are fucking someone and you have extra weight around your cock, no one is going to say, "wait, let me push my fat pubis pad down for that extra inch" If its not out there, it isn't there. So the more expose your cock is because that fat is lessened, the bigger your cock is as there is more usable (enjoyable) length.

NOW... if you are measuring your cock as bone pressed length, (which I never heard of until I read it on this site) your cock will be the same length no matter how much you way. If you measure by what is usable, you will see a gain, if you tone up your abs and burn the fat.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, some people fatter than 143.300 pounds. My half brother de 25 years old (son of the husband of my mother, but he is not my father and the boy was my half-brother), he weighed 110 kilos (242.51 pounds) and his body seemed one apple from the round form that he was . In addition to being fatness, the endocrine doctor told that their levels of triglycerides were 410 and he was almost ready to be a diabetic man and so he sent people use drugs and he had diabetic diet to boost your metabolism and low by little he was losing weight (thank God). I've seen more fat men than it was my friend.
Yoselin, in English, the comma marks a division between thousands while the period marks the division between units and decimal fractions. "143,300" means "one hundred forty-three thousand, three hundred," not "one hundred forty-three point three."

This is obviously false. Lets think about it.

Let's say that Joe has a 12 cm long penis the way he is and he gains 72 kilos.

Will he now have a 0 cm penis?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's one of the advantages of losing weight.
But not so much as you stated.
Approx 1cm for every 10kg - above a BMI of 30.
Below BMI 30 - it all depends of your body fat %, but it will be less tha 1cm / 10kg

And for the example above.
If you have already a BMI of 30 or higher, and a penis of 12cm, well if you gain another 12*10kg=+120kg, the penis will not be visible, doubt even that he get an erection.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
English wasn't a strong subject for you was it? That's about all I have to say on that. I agree with some of the others though, your post does seem insensitive and shallow. Your friend went from fat and ugly to this and attractive. Wow, who needs enemies with friends like you? Even if his first language wasn't english, which it obviously isn't, I think words like fat and ugly deliver a particular connotation. It wasn't what he said so much as how it was said.

Last edited:

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
OK, I do think there are some things in the OP question that come off mean however I think this is lost in translation. Given the what I read, my guess is that the OP's first language is not English and what he intends is not mean, just when translated could be interpreted that way.

On to the question:

I don't feel there is a correlation to an amount of weight VS increase amount of length gain. I DO however, and have experienced, length gain through weight loss. I dropped 19lbs in 2010 and gained about 1/2" when erect. It was noticable enough for me to get out the ruler and measure. I went from being just over 7" to just under 8"

I don't think it had to do with diet. What I think it had mostly to do with was that I was swimming a lot and that really toned up my abdomen. Toning that fat pad on the pubis will make your cock look bigger. The way I see penis length is that if you are fucking someone and you have extra weight around your cock, no one is going to say, "wait, let me push my fat pubis pad down for that extra inch" If its not out there, it isn't there. So the more expose your cock is because that fat is lessened, the bigger your cock is as there is more usable (enjoyable) length.

NOW... if you are measuring your cock as bone pressed length, (which I never heard of until I read it on this site) your cock will be the same length no matter how much you way. If you measure by what is usable, you will see a gain, if you tone up your abs and burn the fat.

I understand what you're trying to say and I give you the reason. Maybe me (cos I don't speak English) I don't know how to express my ideas very well. The urologist Luis Guaicarán (I heard him a radio interview on a program called "Súper Caliente") he was talking about "Hidden Penis Syndrome" that is excessive accumulation of fat under the skin of the male pubic area and this leads to the inches first of base of the penis remain hidden from view and the penis will look smaller than it really is. Luis said that when the fat man become thin man and he lose that layer of fat on the pubis is APPARENTLY his penis is longer, but this really not so, is that now this man is more thin and we can see those first inches Penis Base and for that reason we do not give the impression that we are seeing a larger penis.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Yoselin, in English, the comma marks a division between thousands while the period marks the division between units and decimal fractions. "143,300" means "one hundred forty-three thousand, three hundred," not "one hundred forty-three point three."

Thanks for the clarification, yes it is true, in the English language the sign is used comma to separate thousands of simpler units, in the Spanish language not to separate groups of three digits into three digits we always use the sign point. That's why as you read what I am talking about, for some of you the amounts will be rare, strange.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
This is obviously false. Lets think about it.

Let's say that Joe has a 12 cm long penis the way he is and he gains 72 kilos.

Will he now have a 0 cm penis?

I'm just commenting on what the urologist said, regarding the rule of six kilos and gain a centimeter, but it's obvious (to some of you) that when the man loses weight (for diet or but for exercise) his penis is longer than before.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
It's one of the advantages of losing weight.
But not so much as you stated.
Approx 1cm for every 10kg - above a BMI of 30.
Below BMI 30 - it all depends of your body fat %, but it will be less tha 1cm / 10kg

And for the example above.
If you have already a BMI of 30 or higher, and a penis of 12cm, well if you gain another 12*10kg=+120kg, the penis will not be visible, doubt even that he get an erection.

Maybe you're right, but perhaps the case of my friend (for metabolism particular) he did all those pounds I can lose weight and gain all those extra inches.
The urologist, that I did reference, talking about, maybe he mentioned the rule of six kilos of weight and one cm, but like all rule in the end, can not be applied to all men.
You are right in what you say that when the BMI and if it more low (to like it was before) the rate at which the metabolism burns kilos and the number of kilos, down considerably, the process becomes slower. So physical exercise like swimming, eliminat that last layer of fat that is reluctant to be eliminated.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some guys gain visible penis length with substantial weight loss but others report that they have not. I don't think you can apply some formula to any individual guy to predict how much (if any) visible length will be gained with such and such a weight loss.

Age also tends to reduce visible length in some. The subcutaneous fatty tissues of the abdominal wall tend to shift somewhat earthward over the decades.