For every 6 kilos of body-weight than man loses, he will increases 1 cm-long of penis

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
English wasn't a strong subject for you was it? That's about all I have to say on that. I agree with some of the others though, your post does seem insensitive and shallow. Your friend went from fat and ugly to this and attractive. Wow, who needs enemies with friends like you? Even if his first language wasn't english, which it obviously isn't, I think words like fat and ugly deliver a particular connotation. It wasn't what he said so much as how it was said.

When I refer to my friend as he was fat and ugly I am referring to the state of fat that he had before was quite unfortunate, not only in terms of aesthetics, but in terms of health ... In the words of himself he said that when he looked in the mirror he looked ugly, he said he did not like to undress in front of other men in the gym. He himself said of his own body: "... my body seems one fat ball shapeless"

He made a diet of acceleration of metabolism, he managed to lose all those extra pounds and in parallel, he did physical exercise (brisk walking, yoga and Pilates) and when by chance I was walking down the street and I met him, I could not recognize him because physically he was like seeing another person, his appearance of masculinity (attractive male) increased and the confidence he felt himself also increased.

I'm only repeating the words he was saying to me. All that I said (initially) is not an opinion of mine about it.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Some guys gain visible penis length with substantial weight loss but others report that they have not. I don't think you can apply some formula to any individual guy to predict how much (if any) visible length will be gained with such and such a weight loss.

Age also tends to reduce visible length in some. The subcutaneous fatty tissues of the abdominal wall tend to shift somewhat earthward over the decades.

You're absolutely right!, The rule of six kilos of weight can not be applied to all men, not all men lose weight in the same manner and at the same speed and the same amount of kilos. It is also true that if you're younger you have more opportunity to lose more kilos and you can more easily don't be made ​​with the skin hanging the ground, however, if you're an older man in years, the way your metabolism processed adipose tissue is not the same when you were 20 years old, is slower the process and the skin loses the flexibility that is necessary not to be left with hanging skin.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
hey men stop blaming him for using a weak english please... is it a shame?? do you know italian,spanish,greek and hindi??? It ' s all good what comes from a guy who isn't a uk or us native... You say his thread is shallow but have you consider how shallow is attacking a guy for not speaking english the right way??? Btw from the infos I gathered and the calculation on myself I came to the conclusion that 1 cm= 10 kg weight loss

It's got numbers in it, so it must be true!

Over the course of my adult life, my weight has varied from 125 to 165 pounds, a difference of 18 kilograms. My penis has certainly not varied in length by 3 centimeters (more than an inch), as your claim would predict, if it has varied at all. It is the loss of abdominal fat, not the loss of weight, that increases visible penis length. A man with low body fat cannot gain visible penis length by losing weight.

Spot on.

Same here, I have had near 30 pound weight variances between 150 and 170 and never had "gained" that much.

The loss of the fat pad near the pubic bone causes the visible penis change, not necessarily the weight loss.

The last big sell I seen being kicked around in a medical article was the theoretical visible gain (more like a penis recovery) of an inch of penis after a 35 pound weight loss.

I would even debate that if a male that is grossly overweight or obese could lose 35 pounds equally distributed across his entire body and not achieve the desired result as stated (an inch of dick).

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
hey men stop blaming him for using a weak english please... is it a shame?? do you know italian,spanish,greek and hindi??? It ' s all good what comes from a guy who isn't a uk or us native... You say his thread is shallow but have you consider how shallow is attacking a guy for not speaking english the right way??? Btw from the infos I gathered and the calculation on myself I came to the conclusion that 1 cm= 10 kg weight loss

What do you base you to have come to this conclusion that for every 10 kilos of weight lost man gets 1 cm-long penis?, Please be more specific.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Spot on.

Same here, I have had near 30 pound weight variances between 150 and 170 and never had "gained" that much.

The loss of the fat pad near the pubic bone causes the visible penis change, not necessarily the weight loss.

The last big sell I seen being kicked around in a medical article was the theoretical visible gain (more like a penis recovery) of an inch of penis after a 35 pound weight loss.

I would even debate that if a male that is grossly overweight or obese could lose 35 pounds equally distributed across his entire body and not achieve the desired result as stated (an inch of dick).

Hi, I'm not quite agree with you. I'll explain why:

You said this: "The loss of the fat pad near the pubic bone penis visible cause change, Not Necessarily the weight loss" (sic).

In my opinion, the loss of the fat pad near the pubic bone is a clear indication that there has been a loss of body weight. When people lose fat lose weight the whole body not just the penis (pubis). There are men who the first began to lose weight are the thighs and legs, other, are the hands, etc, it depends on each person's metabolism.
For me, in my opinion, loss of fat in the pubic pad is caused by loss of body weight (in general).

A friend of mine (female) said years ago (to me) that if I see a fat man with a limp or erect penis too long or too big is because that man when he was young, he was skinny. I do not agree with this statement because the fact that you're a skinny man when you are young is no guarantee that you have a long penis ... On a visual level (optical) seem to skinny man's penis is longer, but this really makes it longer.
What do you think?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
What do you base you to have come to this conclusion that for every 10 kilos of weight lost man gets 1 cm-long penis?, Please be more specific.

wtf your slang is hard to get at times!! just joking..:) btw I came to this conclusion by comparing my old body weight to my present one... I used to weigh 80 kg on average and very cut and pretty muscular with noticeable veins running across my belly. .. lately due to over eating and stopping going at gym my weight is steady at 90-92 kilos and all I gained is damn fat mass... so my erect length when @ 75 kg was 17.5 cm whereas my recent length is 17 cm.. yes I know it s only 0.5 cm but I should add that I ve been doing PE for more than a year so far and gained 1 cm circa in length.. my bone pressed length is 19.5 whereas it used to be 18.5

Last edited:

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
wtf your slang is hard to get at times!! just joking..:) btw I came to this conclusion by comparing my old body weight to my present one... I used to weigh 80 kg on average and very cut and pretty muscular with noticeable veins running across my belly. .. lately due to over eating and stopping going at gym my weight is steady at 90-92 kilos and all I gained is damn fat mass... so my erect length when @ 75 kg was 17.5 cm whereas my recent length is 17 cm.. yes I know it s only 0.5 cm but I should add that I ve been doing PE for more than a year so far and gained 1 cm circa in length.. my bone pressed length is 19.5 whereas it used to be 18.5

What does it mean wtf, and, btw?, by the way, I wanted to ask something: now that you mention it to the gym.

1.) Is it true that (for example) if you're a man who was always you're skinny, or else something slim, but athletic, not much, and you begin lifting weights (anaerobic exercise) to develop a lot of muscle all over your body: Arms, legs, chest, etc, etc... (and when you were thin, you had a flaccid penis was very long... Long and skinny as you were). Is it true that in developing all those muscles you didn't have before, your flaccid penis length NOW it will be smaller?.

2.) Another question: Why, if used steroids to increase muscle size, these same steroids do not increase the size of your dick?... The cock is a muscle also.

Hi, I'm not quite agree with you. I'll explain why:

You said this: "The loss of the fat pad near the pubic bone penis visible cause change, Not Necessarily the weight loss" (sic).

In my opinion, the loss of the fat pad near the pubic bone is a clear indication that there has been a loss of body weight. When people lose fat lose weight the whole body not just the penis (pubis). There are men who the first began to lose weight are the thighs and legs, other, are the hands, etc, it depends on each person's metabolism.
For me, in my opinion, loss of fat in the pubic pad is caused by loss of body weight (in general).

A friend of mine (female) said years ago (to me) that if I see a fat man with a limp or erect penis too long or too big is because that man when he was young, he was skinny. I do not agree with this statement because the fact that you're a skinny man when you are young is no guarantee that you have a long penis ... On a visual level (optical) seem to skinny man's penis is longer, but this really makes it longer.
What do you think?

One more time because I think you are not understanding what I am writing:

- Weight loss occurs across the entire body
- Your cock size is the same, however it may be more visible if a person is grossly over weight or obese and they suddenly experience a dramatic weight loss
- I never said a skinny man has a a longer penis and I am not sure how my particular post translated to that. My 6 inch cock is the same it's just easier for me to see if I am not packing more weight than I need to