For fuck sake, where are the nude shots?

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's so fucking annoying!
We get all these 'reality' shows with all these really hot guys.
All of them are hungry for publicity.
Yet when the shows are over and they are sinking to the Z list, faster than Lindsay Lohan's career, why the fuck don't we get to see them naked.
Surely there must be a demand for them in the gay mags?
Are none of them ever asked?

Bluewave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ziggy from last year's UK Big Brother was one of the celebs in (and featured on the cover of) last year's Attitude nude celeb special. No full frontal, but he was there. Not my type, but obviously popular in some circles. And Brian Belo (yuck) did likewise.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ziggy from last year's UK Big Brother was one of the celebs in (and featured on the cover of) last year's Attitude nude celeb special. No full frontal, but he was there. Not my type, but obviously popular in some circles. And Brian Belo (yuck) did likewise.

It's not the semi nude shots I'm talking about.There are loads of guys stripping for 'Attitude', and other such publications, all covering their cocks. These are usually celebrities who want to show off their bodies, because they consider themselves to be hot. The English actor Will Mellor is a typical example where you feel he is doing the shots simply so he can masturbate over them later.:smile:

I'm referring to the guys like Anthony Hutton and Ray Shah (from BB) etc etc. All rumored to be well hung, but with no photographic evidence. All so desperate to stay in the public domain, you would think they would be enticed into getting their cocks out. Soft and hard.

How long is it going to be before we see Jamie from Australia's BB in a centre fold? Will the current BB James return to his roots, or will he now only do semi clothed shots? Remember Craig Phillips from UKs first BB? Great body, massive cock. Shot of him are all over the internet. Couldn't he be a little less selfish and do a magazine spread?:smile:

It's the interest of seeing the naked celebrity.

We all know none of the major stars are ever going to reveal what they have (on purpose) , but in the case of the 'reality' Z listers, it is a bit like seeing one of your attractive friends naked in the changing room.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yet when the shows are over and they are sinking to the Z list, faster than Lindsay Lohan's career, why the fuck don't we get to see them naked.

Same goes for the chicks.

Some absolute darlings who just go pfft in a puff of smoke but could easily earn a few dollars showing us the goods.

They get given this stepping stone and refuse to use it to leapfrog the other girls pursuing a celebrity/glamorous career.

Strange.:confused:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
A lot of people don't look good nude, you know? They're all face people. Some woman have breasts that don't look aesthetic, and men have penile strangeness like warts and discolorations. Some of them are potbellied.

After a certain point you have to unplug and wonder why you're so interested.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what's the reality in a show of attention/fame starved crazy people who will do anything to promote themselves?

i've never seen even one episode of a "reality" show. but if somebody wants to make a show about a normal person just trying to make it through life, i'd probably watch.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

maybe they're not willing to allow others to oggle over their nakedness. maybe they just don't wanna be naked in front of the whole world. everybody isn't inhibited

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
maybe they're not willing to allow others to oggle over their nakedness. maybe they just don't wanna be naked in front of the whole world. everybody isn't inhibited

Absolutely. That might be the truth. Maybe they just aren't asked.

I'm just pissed that these pictures don't exist.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely. That might be the truth. Maybe they just aren't asked.

I'm just pissed that these pictures don't exist.

you just made me think of something. imagine how great i'd be to be one of those camera men filming these guys walking around in their boxers, in the shower, ugh, some people have it all huh?? lol

rubirosa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would like to see more Naked English Blokes. :eek:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What I think is amusing is that it seems like 90% of the people who go on these reality shows want to be models or actors and yet they are never seen or heard from again once the show is over. Maybe if they did show some skin, they'd get more exposure (pun intended).