for fun in oklahoma

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by WasitTheChad, Aug 7, 2007.

1. WasitTheChad

WasitTheChad New Member

Hi lol im posting yet another thread to find out if there are any guys 18-30 living near tulsa/jenks/sapulpa/kellyville or near me who are disease free and open to have some fun. wemon are welcome to msg me to but im wanting to mainly find me a guy i can visit or spend the night with and have tons of dirty fun and do all sorts of things. i can give and receive and i like almost anything i ever done. actually i dont dislike anything ive done but ive only been wiht my 2 guy friends at school and only a few times but now i graduated and lost contact with them so im looking for
    1-3 new sex buddy's ( must be S.T.D free ). email me and i promis to get back with you in the next few hours or half day or even maybe immediatly depending on wuts up and if im home at my comp. my email is fightclub595@hotmail.com

so like i said i have only been with a male at the max of 3-6 times but i hafto say i had a lot of fun.

2. smiley75220

smiley75220 Member

Albums:
    I`m from Oklahoma but I live in Berlin now

3. WasitTheChad

WasitTheChad New Member

Dang that sucks lol. Well haw about any one else? there's got to be someone from oklahoma..

Draft saved Draft deleted