For gay guys that have had vaginal sex -- is it enjoyable?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My straight male friends have told me how pussy stiiinks and how a lot of women don't know how to keep their pussy clean so it doesn't smell nasty at all. :puke:

whereas every dude's asshole smells like a rose garden, right? in all my years, i've only encountered one pussy that smelled and/or tasted bad, and that was because she didn't wipe herself that well after she pissed (i didn't see that girl again, lol). so, really, it's just that your straight friends have been hooking up with unhygenic chicks. and pussy, ass, dick or balls, you don't clean it right like you should, there's gonna be some stank on it. lol!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
In my earlier years I played both sides of that fence too.

The sex was not substantially better or worse either way, it was just different. My main reason for identification as gay was that I was never able to make the type of mental connection with a female that I was able to achieve with a male.

A truly bisexual individual has the ability to make all connections on the same level in either gender and in truth I envy that ability. I think that having that ability would be a great advantage and in far more places than the bedroom.

Again, I am old enough and lived through the times when the terminology of whore was based on needing a calculator to figure out numbers of previous sex partners. The late 1970's had those elememts and yes it was tons of fun.

I can talk of some parties in the Hollywood hills in that era that were something.

I could go into graphic detail of how these were done, but this was a time long ago and things are different now. One could leave one of these gatherings having had at least some carnal knowledge of 25 or more people by the end of an evening of "pleasure". The gatherings were comprised of individuals who were either bisexual or uninhibited enough not to care about which gender it was that they were playing with.

My obeservations over time and more of those parties than I should have ever participated in were as follows:

Sexually men having the same equipment can be far less inhibited when it comes to giving pleasure to another man. Some women were equally good, don't get me wrong, but by numbers, more men would know what they were doing orally or by hand than the average female presented with the same choices.

Anal intercourse with either was the same. Vaginal intercourse depended a great deal on the female and her personal anatomy. In some females the shape of the vaginal barrel is such that the sensation is less than the anal canal. In some females it is equal and some femals also have the power to control some muscles in that area that can improve things a great deal. Not all have that ability.

In oral sex it also ran the gamut. Many females were extremely inhibited when it came to oral sex. They were hesitant to do things that would give great pleasure to their partners. Those that were good were excellent, but those that were lousy made a hand job look great by comparison. By percentage more males were the gold medal winners when it came to oral or "doing the deep throat" act.

With regards to odor it would depend on the female and the hygiene practices of that individual. It also would depend on where she was within her menstrual cycle. Some had odors that were pretty rank and others did not.

The same is true of men, some men have both semen and seminal fluid that gives off enough odor to really need a 55 gallon drum of air freshener. This is an individual thing and cannot be judged as a specific for or against either.

The best sex comes with the mental link up. This is where your sex partner gains focus on you and you in turn gain focus into the wants and needs on an anticipatory sexual level of your partner. It may be the right caress at the right time, or the right change in a thrust, or the right action of a tongue in the right place just when that person wants and needs that specific thing. It can be many things combined. If it works consistently for you it works, if it doesn't work consistently for you with one gender or the other you tend to gravitate towards the one that works better.

I found personally that I was far more easily able to find the link point with males than I was with females. This final component is where the real cementing of the concepts comes together.

I had more than one female girlfriend for many years and they were all different types. All of these females were great individuals and to this very day I would go way out of my way for any and all of them collectively.

I am however also very happy with the choices I made in the end because it was what worked for me personally.

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I confess I haven't read all the posts on this one, but the feel of being inside a woman's vagina was incredible! Not as tight as an ass, but the feeling of the ripples was mind blowing (and cum blowing). I always sported a chub for about 3 days after being with a woman. Funny, the 3-day chub doesn't happen when I've been with a guy.

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was married to a woman for almost 10 years----I even knocked her up! I guess I always prefered men, but never minded vaginal sex.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What makes a woman's pussy feel so good is not the tightness so much as how it envelopes your cock all at once - the warmth, the friction, the wetness, the grip...
I can't say I've had a lot of experience with pussy. It's been a long time since the last time and have no expectations of ever having it again, but the few times I had it weren't bad at all. Actually, I'd say I liked it. eastbaydude really hits the nail on the head with the vaginal sex experience. Warm and wet is a good way of describing it.

Okay, I'm a 28 year-old virgin. I consider myself bisexual, although I'm aroused more around males than females.
The issue for me isn't that I dislike pussy somehow, it's just that I find myself driven to men. The fact that you're 28 and haven't had any experience with women suggests to me that you probably aren't driven to them and are struggling with the idea that you prefer men. But this is something only you can know, and you have to experiment to discover what it is that turns you on.

Reactions: Voltaire

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
So... for gay guys, or even bi guys, is vaginal sex enjoyable? What about it is enjoyable? If it's not enjoyable, why?

is vaginal sex enjoyable?...... well....... next time you're in a big crowd.... look around, see ALL THE PEOPLE? the fact that they.. you... and me EXIST, is because

YES IT'S VERY
GOOD

how good? look at a guy on the free way at 6am with a sticker from a private school on the back of his upper end car, heading to a job he hates.... look at johnny carson, knowinghe'd loose 150 mill he still wound up in bed with some model ...... and finally, look at EVERY EXPENSIVE USELESS FRAGILE THING ON EARTH ! if it dosen't go fast, blow something up, make entertaining lights or sounds or serve some sort of need, it exists for one reason and one reason only
VAGINAL SEX IS
ENJOYABLE, AND EVEN MORE SO
DESIRED!!!!!!

and this was a question for "bi or gay" guys
why?
the former obviously think so and the latter obviously don't

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, so thats never been known to happen with some guys ass? Yeah right.

was just about to ask if the hairy keyhole to homosexual paradise didn't define the very comparison to all of that, a great mind a great boobs think alike....

but sure the both have needs for specific attention for care, course i have to ask, you run across some one that nasty.... they are you fucking them

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, I'm a 28 year-old virgin. I consider myself bisexual, although I'm aroused more around males than females. My straight roommate doesn't consider me bi, he considers me gay, and he thinks that I'm going to be really disappointed in vaginal sex.

Basically what he told me... there's a world of difference in the tightness between your hand from masturbating and the tightness of the vagina, which is really loose by comparison.

He says that all of the gay guys he's talked to has told him that they did not enjoy vaginal sex.

So... for gay guys, or even bi guys, is vaginal sex enjoyable? What about it is enjoyable? If it's not enjoyable, why?

I'm sure you'll run into the same problem that all men who sleep with women have: a woman's brain is the on/off switch to her vagina. There are a few crossed wires, the switch doesn't work all the time, and there are some days that the switch is on and you have no idea why. Of course, there are days when the switch won't turn on no matter what.

In a word: Befuddlement.

Is if physically enjoyable? Well, sure. Then again sticking you dick in a ratty ol' shoe would be enjoyable.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
I'm sure you'll run into the same problem that all men who sleep with women have: a woman's brain is the on/off switch to her vagina. Then again sticking you dick in a ratty ol' shoe would be enjoyable.

take a real on off switch on the wall, some times the power is out sometime the bulb is blown, some times when you ask it where it wants to go to dinner it screams "I'M NOT MY MOTHER!" and cries for an hour but thats why god invinted "THE OTHER ROOM" And even if the outage of logic and direct communication follows me else where, not gonna go and stick my dick in the bulb socket.

straight means straight, you perfer women..... some guys are such that they can't go another second with out fucking something so they;ll fuck whom ever, very rare in the free world SPECIFICLY gyms and boyscout camps and locker rooms. if that all you want, try jail, you'll get paid to let a straight guy fuck you, shower in groups and look at big ol muscles lifting weights EVERYDAY..... personally, one the biggest parts of sex for me is how much a person want's me and what we are doing, even if the ULTIMATE LPSG OVER THREADED FANTASY!!!! came true with some straight (untill you showed him the RIGHT WAY!) 10inch long 7 inch around baby faced white boy one late night in a gym locker room, see the truth man, he ain't doing it cause you're what he wants, he is doing it because you're there and you'll DO....... if thats all you care about in this dream fantasy then i really pitty you

D

deleted356736

My straight male friends have told me how pussy stiiinks and how a lot of women don't know how to keep their pussy clean so it doesn't smell nasty at all. :puke:

As a straight man whose fucked more than 100 women, I can't recall anyone who wasn't clean and fresh. All it takes is a shower or wash before sex, and trimming or shaving of pubic hair helps as well.

Women produce a scent of arousal once things start but that's totally different, subtle and rather sweet. Men are 'wired' to be aroused by this scent (phermone), so it's hardly a stink. We men also produce scents during arousal that women are wired to respond to.

As regards your posting on aesthetics, the construction of pussy is complex but delightful in practice. The inner lips allow easy penetration and are responsible for much of the caressing sensations that make vaginal intercourse delightful. The inner lips form a hood over her clitoris, so the rubbing of these lips will arouse a woman to orgasm, as long as you are thick enough to rub her labia firmly enough, and as long as you last long enough.

Women love being penetrated. You can give a woman as many orgasms as you like before penetration, but the true delight of sex is for her is being penetrated by a cock. If you couple penetration with orgasm she'll never forget it, and you won't forget how this type of orgasm affected her either.

In my earlier years I played both sides of that fence too.

The sex was not substantially better or worse either way, it was just different. My main reason for identification as gay was that I was never able to make the type of mental connection with a female that I was able to achieve with a male.

A truly bisexual individual has the ability to make all connections on the same level in either gender and in truth I envy that ability. I think that having that ability would be a great advantage and in far more places than the bedroom.

Again, I am old enough and lived through the times when the terminology of whore was based on needing a calculator to figure out numbers of previous sex partners. The late 1970's had those elememts and yes it was tons of fun.

I can talk of some parties in the Hollywood hills in that era that were something.

I could go into graphic detail of how these were done, but this was a time long ago and things are different now. One could leave one of these gatherings having had at least some carnal knowledge of 25 or more people by the end of an evening of "pleasure". The gatherings were comprised of individuals who were either bisexual or uninhibited enough not to care about which gender it was that they were playing with.

My obeservations over time and more of those parties than I should have ever participated in were as follows:

Sexually men having the same equipment can be far less inhibited when it comes to giving pleasure to another man. Some women were equally good, don't get me wrong, but by numbers, more men would know what they were doing orally or by hand than the average female presented with the same choices.

Anal intercourse with either was the same. Vaginal intercourse depended a great deal on the female and her personal anatomy. In some females the shape of the vaginal barrel is such that the sensation is less than the anal canal. In some females it is equal and some femals also have the power to control some muscles in that area that can improve things a great deal. Not all have that ability.

In oral sex it also ran the gamut. Many females were extremely inhibited when it came to oral sex. They were hesitant to do things that would give great pleasure to their partners. Those that were good were excellent, but those that were lousy made a hand job look great by comparison. By percentage more males were the gold medal winners when it came to oral or "doing the deep throat" act.

With regards to odor it would depend on the female and the hygiene practices of that individual. It also would depend on where she was within her menstrual cycle. Some had odors that were pretty rank and others did not.

The same is true of men, some men have both semen and seminal fluid that gives off enough odor to really need a 55 gallon drum of air freshener. This is an individual thing and cannot be judged as a specific for or against either.

The best sex comes with the mental link up. This is where your sex partner gains focus on you and you in turn gain focus into the wants and needs on an anticipatory sexual level of your partner. It may be the right caress at the right time, or the right change in a thrust, or the right action of a tongue in the right place just when that person wants and needs that specific thing. It can be many things combined. If it works consistently for you it works, if it doesn't work consistently for you with one gender or the other you tend to gravitate towards the one that works better.

I found personally that I was far more easily able to find the link point with males than I was with females. This final component is where the real cementing of the concepts comes together.

I had more than one female girlfriend for many years and they were all different types. All of these females were great individuals and to this very day I would go way out of my way for any and all of them collectively.

I am however also very happy with the choices I made in the end because it was what worked for me personally.

Fuzzy-you are really actually bisexual but call yourself gay since you don't actually understand that you can be bisexual but you do not have to fall in love with both genders at all in order to be a "true" bisexual. All of the people at those orgies would be bisexual since if they are having sex with men and women and are enjoying sex with both genders and have sexual attraction to both genders like they do that makes them bisexual.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Vaginal sex is mind-blowing. It feels absolutely awesome. Having said that, I'm wired to enjoy sex more with men. If you are at all interested, you should definitely try sex with a woman.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From my experiences, I did enjoy vaginal sex very much.
The big crutch for me becomes oral, and I'm just not good at "eating pussy". I firmly believe in the "do me and I'll do you back" theory, and I would just feel awful making someone blow me and not return the favor.

Even with men, I can't find it in myself to rim.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, I'm a 28 year-old virgin. I consider myself bisexual, although I'm aroused more around males than females. My straight roommate doesn't consider me bi, he considers me gay, and he thinks that I'm going to be really disappointed in vaginal sex.

Basically what he told me... there's a world of difference in the tightness between your hand from masturbating and the tightness of the vagina, which is really loose by comparison.

He says that all of the gay guys he's talked to has told him that they did not enjoy vaginal sex.

It will be as good as you will make.:rolleyes:

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes I prefer guys to girls but I did have sex with an ex girl friend and loved it more because she was a friend
I also tasted a lesbians friends pussy it was good because she was clean as well
I still prefer guys but I like clean girls too

I'm a gay man and sorry but I can be friends with a woman but I have zero desire to have any sex at all with a woman and that includes giving her oral sex or getting oral sex from a woman.

dazzla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love pussy. tight, loose, wet, squirting, black, white and everything in between. for a laugh though, i wouldnt mind tossing a big dicked guy off onto a girls face