For Gay Men In Lpsg

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, buddy, you left certain words out that I know apply such as : Sleazy-Hawg-Cocked-Tattoed-Tit-Pierced-Slut-Bottomed-Cock-Sucking-Man-Whore. Or are those our private terms of endearment? :biggrin1:

So as not to steal the thread, I always try to identify the person's preference so that my compliments/comments don't border on being crude.

I kinda like yours better, Primal. But is could be thought of as our own personal term of endearment and we certainly don't wanna sound romantic??:tongue:

PS Especially like the 'Slut-Bottomed-Cock-Sucking-Man-Whore'. You gotta be psychic!

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ohh! ok ok then :p hahaha yeah i can see Hellboy has some intense sexual tension with some ppl in this thread :lmao:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
umm, you should probably know, when you get rico27, numbers123 cums with him :wink:
Well, hold on now... can we make it a four-way... or is it a 5-way at this point?... ummm, can we all just get it on, and JustHangin can sit back and be admired?

:biggrin1:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is always nice to receive compliments.

I appreciate the male body and I also appreciate the female body.

Does that make me a bi-sexual male?

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, hold on now... can we make it a four-way... or is it a 5-way at this point?... ummm, can we all just get it on, and JustHangin can sit back and be admired?

:biggrin1:

hahaha u know what onan, u all have an orgy and ill film the whole thing hahahahaha

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Monster...you left something out of your statement....a HOT manwhore!!!:biggrin1:

Hung, you aren't bi-sexual just because you like getting compliments and appreciate the male body. Thats like saying I'm a manwhore just because I like being called one...

I'm a manwhore, and proud of it, because of what I DO.

And thanks ya'll for the 'love'. Now, lets get this party started, guys! Primal's got me 'primed' with his tongue action, I've been eating his pits and chewing/tweeking his nipples tell their wet and red, and I've been getting Monster and Rico rev'd up for the past hour with my throat. And they all keep trying to fuck me...what's that about???!:tongue:

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
adorable! :p you're awesome and you know it. but this is self-promotion! Iah, vanity, thy name is straight male (lol) *cheers*