For girth: gainswave vs. prp injection vs. dermal fillers

Slated89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am interested in adding some girth. Can we discuss the best methods for this? I will likely use Bathmate in conjunction with any method but what path would people most recommend? I wasn’t considering PRP shot, dermal fillers or Gainswave. Can anyone help out here? Can you combine any of these methods?

Reactions: w355291

Slated89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am interested in adding some girth. Can we discuss the best methods for this? I will likely use Bathmate in conjunction with any method but what path would people most recommend? I wasn’t considering PRP shot, dermal fillers or Gainswave. Can anyone help out here? Can you combine any of these methods?

*was considering...damn autocorrect

strongmanxaf

Superior Member
Media
I've personally done Gainswave and prp injection or so called p shot and I can tell you this. If you want instant result then by all means go with dermal fillers. I'm not a big fan of surgery so I did not go with that route.
With regard to Gainswave and p shot, both are regenerative medicine which means that it will take sometime before you see the results. Typically 6-8 weeks for Gainswave and 1-3 months for p shot. It is recommended to combine with pumping to get the maximum benefit of the treatment. So far I can feel the benefit of Gainswave already but not from the p shot yet because I just got it few days ago. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Slated89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've personally done Gainswave and prp injection or so called p shot and I can tell you this. If you want instant result then by all means go with dermal fillers. I'm not a big fan of surgery so I did not go with that route.
With regard to Gainswave and p shot, both are regenerative medicine which means that it will take sometime before you see the results. Typically 6-8 weeks for Gainswave and 1-3 months for p shot. It is recommended to combine with pumping to get the maximum benefit of the treatment. So far I can feel the benefit of Gainswave already but not from the p shot yet because I just got it few days ago. Hope this helps.

How much benefit/growth have you seen with Gainswave thus far? When did you have it? What do you expect from p shot?

strongmanxaf

Superior Member
Media
I've done 3 sessions of Gainswave since Dec. Most noticeable thing is increasing sensitivity in glans while easier to achieve/maintaining an erection. I'm also doing pumping and most gain should start seeing in few months. Gainswave removed plaque in your vessels so you get more blood flow while p shot regenerate new vessels and repair damaged ones if you have them.

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would say start out with Gainswave and see what your respond is then decide if you want to add on p shot later.
Completely second this. The Gainswave will beef up what you have in a more natural way than fillers would. Especially nice that you could test out one session for around $600 to get a feel for it.

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Permanent, yes. No less safe than driving in traffic
I'm sorry but surgery of any kind is far more risky than driving a car. Every single doctor alive will advise you to not have surgery unless it is absolutely necessary. The list of things that could go wrong is endlesss