For guys that sleep nude

hands_hoff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clothes are over rated. I am naked whenever i get the chance. Sleeping in the buck is the only way to go. I think winter is the best time to be nude in bed. A nice semi on cool sheets ......awesome.

jb_lax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i live in australia and so when i was bout 12 started sleepin in nude with just a sheet, if anything, cos it gets so hot - and havent worn clothes to bed ever since. unless im really tired i will get hard before i sleep and beat one off, its a great way to relax at the end of the day! as for the mornings, well if i wake up naturally i always wake up by playing with myself, otherwise it is unfortuantely usually an alarm...
sleeping nude is the best though, so naturally and no restrictions..

Reactions: AussieBenuncut

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the nude during the summer months. It took a few days to get used to not having boxers on, but it is very enjoyable over all. My FAVORITE thing to do is listen for the water running for my wifes 5am shower, uncover myself, laying on my back and pump my cock up to a "semi wood" stage.

When she returns to the room there I am "asleep" with my cock all plump laying against my thigh. I've caught her a few times staring at it and coming over for a closer look. She never acted on her impulses, can't be late for work, but at night I could tell I had an effect on her for the whole day, she'd be as horny as ever grabbing at every inch between my legs. Sex is 50 % mental you know.

aviatorguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was brought up a naturist by my parents, we were all nude all day at home and so obviously nude all night too!!! Just couldn't think about wearing clothes in bed now!! Find it extremely natural to be nude, cannot believe people have such hangups!!
Just been to a Spa Hotel in Jamaica and didn't have to ask the nationality of the guys sat in the steam and sauna in speedos,shorts and a towel - sorry Americans you are so prudish!!!!

o1ong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sleeping in the nude is 10 times better than with the boxers etc.
I get the same amount of hard ons just with out the dis-comfat:cool:

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i always sleep naked unless there is a reason not to. i have been doing this for about 4 years.

i do masturbate more, but not a lot. mainly after i get into bed but before i fall asleep, or after i wake up in the morning. i don't usually wake up in the middle of the night and masturbate.

markw

Just Browsing
Media
I always sleep nude, always have done always will much more comfortable.

Only time its been a 'problem' was in a dorm in a hostel lol when i pitched a tent!

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have slept nude since my student life. I like it. Once I tried to sleep with boxer, it was terrible.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BigTallAussie said:
I sleep nude also...have ever since I was around 12. My wife sleeps in the nude too...that probably adds to the number of erections I get each night.

Your lucky, lucky wife! Great pics, man!

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I normally sleep nude, as did two of my ex-boyfriends. It is good to have none of those constricting feelings at night, and it is a definate plus to have my boyfriend rub up against me accidentally and feel him on me.

Not big, not small

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, even though I'd love to sleep in the nude I just wouldn't be able to with the thought of someone coming into my room and seeing my boner or just me laying there naked. May be when I move to my own place I'll have the privacy required to do this.
Do you guys care if anyone catches a glimpse of your boner or sees you naked?

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I slept with PJ's as a kid because my parents were so hung up about sex. I ditched them as a young adult and sometimes tried nightshirts, which were a disaster as they always ended up twisted around my chest and neck in the morning. I finally ditched all clothing at bedtime (unless visiting family or friends where I think it best to wear undershorts in case I have to get up in the middle of night for some reason, or someone comes into the room unexpectedly--like kids) and it was the best thing. But I can't say it made any difference in my state of arousal. If you're horny you're horny and clothing makes little difference. And morning wood (whether you do something with it--besides pee--or not) feels SO much better "free" than constricted by PJ's or shorts. Au natural is best, and if that gives your dick increased pleasure than go with thr flow and work it. More power to you!