For guys that sleep nude

B_Strocketeer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nudist here, always sleep nude and always nude at home. Too hard to try and wear anything since it wakes me up and i end up with them twisted around my hardon or riding up my ass crack.

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For the most part I sleep naked. I go to sleep with a hardon and wake up with a hardon. It feels really liberating and very natural to be sleeping that way. The only time I wear boxers is when I travel with family or someone I don't really know or feel comfotable with. One other reason to wear boxers to bed is when I haven't jerked off in awhile and that's just usually so I don't have some kind of wet dream or have precum leakage.

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I sleep nude and it is often, I keep a hard-on more often through the night and wake up masturbating or fucking, depending whether I am alone or with my woman.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... Just been to a Spa Hotel in Jamaica and didn't have to ask the nationality of the guys sat in the steam and sauna in speedos,shorts and a towel - sorry Americans you are so prudish!!!!

Yeah. You have a point. When I first came to Europe I was ok going to a sauna with a make friend but when women started coming in I was quite embarrassed. After 15 years however nothing bothers me. As a matter of fact, when I'm in the US and see towel dances, signs that say you have to wear a swim suit in the all male sauna or steam room, I laugh at how ass backwards the US has become. Not that it's right, but in Europe if you're driving and need to piss, just pull over and piss. No one gives a rats ass. In the US you'd be arrested and possibly put on some pervert watch list.

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Like many who have posted here I also nearly always sleep in the nude. The only time I may wear something is if it is extremely cold or perhaps where there is a possibility of others seeing me sleeping, otherwise I can't stand wearing PJ's.

My wife nearly always wears something, even in the summer and she usually ends up soaking wet with sweat. I don't know how she can stand that! For myself I absolutely love laying naked on the bed with no clothes or covers on when it is a hot steamy summer night with the windows open.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree 100%. When I sleep with no underwear on, I always wake up with a hard on. Usually when I wake slightly at night to just roll over, I feel myself, and usually it is hard or semi-hard. I find it is much better not wearing anything and I have more hard ons each and every day, which my wife enjoys feeling during the night.

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always sleep nude or I would sweat! I don't own PJ's but I have a robe....

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sleep naked 99% of the time and have done since I was around 12 yo. The only times I don't sleep naked are when I'm sleeping in the same bed with someone I'm not romantically involved with (like a family member or buddy) or when I'm involved in some kind of gear or chastity play.... yeah I can be pretty kinky like that sometimes. I find it nearly impossible to sleep if I'm not naked. As far as getting hard goes, I can't really tell a difference. I almost always go to bed and wake up with some degree of wood.

D_Bertrand Ballfloot

Experimental Member
Media
I have slept in the nude since I was 12 because my erections were too big for the brief underwear I had. When I got older I tried different underwear but all of them could not contain my erections comfortably. I did find some underwear for well endowed men and they worked much better. I think I do get more erections when I'm nude but never counted.

ahornyman30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've slept nude since college it has no real effect on my erections I'm a walking hard my cock is hard most of the time so I've noticed no real difference

california8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
living alone and sleeping nude just naturally go together. It's so awesome walking around and feeing your cock bounce off your legs. I usually have a boner as I go to sleep and as I wake up. By balls are always hanging low too, so it's more comfortable that way

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
If I by myselfor if my GF is staying over, I sleep nude. If I am stay with a friend or at a motel with a frien, I usually sleep in underweazr.

jojo7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that I own my own house and live with my gf, I sleep naked every night.